Thread: How to mod the existing unit sounds?

Default How to mod the existing unit sounds?

Hi to everybody. I just recently installed the TATW mod and I was impressed. BUT there seems to be a real problem, at least for me. Some unit sounds(the ones you hear when you select a unit during battles) are really BAD and lack quality. I mean the team made an excellent job but this minor fault is really annoying. My main concern is Gondor and epecially their SPEARMEEEEN sound. So I would like to ask you, is there a way to fix that by myself? I imagine none would volunteer to do that for me. I've seen the MAZE of script texts but unlike the unit stats, wich I managed to change, the sound script is huge. Can you guys help me? For the record I will probably record my own sounds and replace the original ones(if I find out how to do that). I imagine the team made the same thing. Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!!!

axnsan's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: How to mod the existing unit sounds?

there is a music sub-mod somewhere around here, do a search for it. as for the voices, you should ask the creator of the music submod (or [user]Smirk[/user], he recorded some sounds for TATW)