Thread: The Ctrl+V game!

Lord of Shadows's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: The Ctrl+V game!

The French man met the British and enjoy all the chocolate cookies and then he stabbed the guy using his sharp rubber tennis shoes and after that German came to punch his face​ while singing "Trololololo" and eating red strawberry because he really likes eating strawberries and cookies but he doesn't like mushrooms and all kinds of trucks and motorcycles so he went to car shop but he forgot​ his pocket money and then he ate some Indian food because he puked all over his face and​ go to bathroom wash his face and to pee suddenly police came and gave him all of the​ criminal charges and playing online when doesn't make sense and they punched up​ his face and made it bloody and bloated then he run because he was scared of the Dismounted English Knights, he is killed by a lance to the face and then he fell and died ​because he lived as a beggar who ate garbage and threw children of the balcony to their death. He is buried in a tomb where he met Tutankhamun's mummified self adhesive bandages then he punched himself because of the mummies curse until he grew a hand from his lower back and was able to scratch his buttocks bloody raw because he wanted to see what would happen when he would not do a triple backflip into the wall then make his mom eat some plant fertilizers and cow manure but then she puked and gave Sharon his hands and feet because he was writing a book about Roman history and he needed some hot coffee to stay awake all night because he was scared of the barbarian chieftain, Vercingetorix, who ​cut his head right off the rest of his natural life and then his son sought to avenge his friend's grandfather. The next day a dying Platypus went to him and said that it needed help​ and it really was in trouble because he was about to be assaulted by kittens. I really enjoyed getting shot twice and eating pizza while watching TV and drinking beer while eating Walruses. The next day, he belched loudly after consuming raw​ ​oysters in cream and dark wood; but that didn't last long because he started evaporating and then began to scream loudly ​to his shoe because it yelled so much that it annoyed him​, he decides to hammer it continuously until he dies and wakes back from the dead. But now he was chased by his wife and angry little children with faces like monkeys and tigers with nowhere to stop and eat​. After keep running, Gandalf appeared with the rest of the Dwarven warriors who carried many carrots and potatoes​ and peas and a severed head and a cut ham with lots of violins that they threw at him and her, shortly they stopped and they all resorted to cannibalism but Gandalf survived and ran away to the great Wall of China

Spoiler for King of Persia
    ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴋɪɴɢs

Ciciro's Avatar Protector Domesticus

New story begins ​with new character works as blacksmith and a warlord from Irish tribe. Gandalf appeared again to eat him and to love no one like his mom and then a psycho ​appeared to him and said, "You have dirty shoes and you must eat something for ​three days and summon Dark Magician, after he appear to challenge Yugi he got destroyed so he went to pharos lighthouse to visit Alexandria and to eat ​something he called khatsudoom, after that he proceeded to eat the carrot of the gods. Slifer got mad and took a sword then he applied butter to a piece of cake and then sold it cheap and wrote a best-selling memoir. three days later so he can buy back his food and TV, he worked as a marine biologist and he was sent to antartica to look for the legendary green and gigantic penguin/robot who had powerful laser cannons and an enormous appetite for destruction of a nightmare. Slifer attempted to attack a castle with the help of penguin/robots and a big reptilian sort of Gnome-shooting machine and a big plunger. He failed to score and kicked the referee whilst balancing atop and he is using a dinosaur and a big wooden spear to hunt for leprechauns all the while using cocaine to stimulate his five senses that allowed him to shoot fire from his urethra and he went to the bathroom to hide from Zombie Elvis Presley who then sang "aaargh blaaargh raaaaaawwwrr" and he said "i want brains to fuel my" and he stop to look at a hot chick and he really looked nice at. The next day, doge said that "wow, much awesome" and he really enjoyed his vacation.Then he proceeded to go to the football game where his hero and he said "plaaaaaaay the best" and then he buy a popcorn cause he was starving and tired. He ate another dead infected rat and ninja turtles demanded he pay to dead Splinter a few pickles for his sandwich, but he refused to go home and he was neutered because of a stomach bug in his stomach of all places! He then went to the mortician's and he dropped a partition for a great big tub of lard. Now he does not remember what the square root is of the number on the remote control helicopter and the Denver newspaper distributor of the food and the green eggs and the bad men in tutus. He is not a straight guy and hates math with all his General Santa dog! Suddenly he ran off a cliff and fell onto a boat. I like to meet the great big handsome Vladimir Putin and he is very understanding and Jo said Hello! He punched Jo and he said

Indefinitely Banned
    The western part of an Island They thought a kind of Coffee...

Season Depan, mari berlayar ke Normandia, melalui Seine, dan Jarah Paris!
    Michael Hirst: I've written the first few episodes of Season 3 and we'll start shooting on June 2 and it's a huge, huge act for us, because we had thousands of extras last year and we're gonna have thousands of extras next year and a lot of major characters. I'm pleased to be guiding this thing through, but it's just getting bigger and bigger. So good knows what I have to do next year! But I do know that in Season 3, we attack Paris! And Jesus Christ that'll be a huge thing!
    Read more at http://www.hitfix.com/the-fien-print...xoHRUvAI8G3.99

On the Planet of Smurf Andromeda Seven there was a baker named Vladimir Putin and General Napoleon, who conquered the tigers and smurfs of Crimean Peninsula and the army occupied Ukrainian territory and then then is attacked by the Smurf Empire and was ransomed for seventeen big barrels of diluted vodka and a dog. His name was The Red Comrade which is a remembrance of old smurf and warrior ​who defeated an very bad person Whoose name was Papa Smurf then ate the plot. ​Papa Smurf kidnapped Putin's family and painted them blue and red in memory of the victims of the Cybernet Counter-Revolutionaries. Putin was very filled with Butter and large amounts of raisin Cookies, so he attacked a Jamaican bobsled, using a large selfmade stone axe and cut his way through the Twcenter Community. He looked at the Eagle that was full of blood and smiled like a large jar ​before shooting it with his Deadly Glorious Soviet Shovel! Seven vowels make a new Putin with Tomato Ketchup and two baguettes in his mouth, you can also see his ridiculously awful face in the windows reflection after saying pussy riot is awesome, but he will do the macarena. Better than Medvedev who plays daylong concerts for his North Korean Girlfriend Whilst his mistress is busy with Papa Smurf and sabotaging poland rocket For Lithuania and

veljus's Avatar Miles

Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu
    "They took my fries. I took their lives."

Aymer de Valence's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Barry Davies
    Cry God for Harry, England and Saint George!

Default What's hiding behind your Ctrl + V?

Dont know if there is any thread like this.

If there is sue me

No cheating!

On topic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ4HAxnb0cQ
    Then, as throngs of his enemies bore down upon him and one of his followers said, "They are making at thee, O King," "Who else, pray," said Antigonus, "should be their mark? But Demetrius will come to my aid." This was his hope to the last, and to the last he kept watching eagerly for his son; then a whole cloud of javelins were let fly at him and he fell.

-Plutarch, life of Demetrius.

Arche Aiakidae-Epeiros EB2 AAR

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Default Re: What's hiding behind your Ctrl + V?

My latest pasting with Ctrl + V:

Find Wulfburk and destroy him!

All work and no play makes Roma_Victrix a dull boy.

Ultra123's Avatar Senator
    Originally Posted by Garbarsardar
    R2 is a deeply flawed, partially completed, hastily assembled, sub-par product.

Hamata's Avatar Civis

Prof's Mods (Attila Mods)
    Creator of Polemarchia: Total War
    Under the patronace of Epistolary Richard
    <- Now with Attila screens

FromHellBG's Avatar Civis

pc mania
    „ Тука е Така“

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

This game resized my PC .
    100% mobile poster so pls forgive grammer

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    took an arrow to the knee

No matter who carries out these tasks, the Curator is the one responsible for seeing that they are done promptly and correctly.

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman