Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Lesson 1

Subuatai de Bodemloze's Avatar No rest for the wicked
    50 degrees, 26.2 minutes North, 119 degrees, 12.4 minutes West

Default Re: Lesson 1

I just got kingdoms installed tonight, again.... will try and write the code up tomorrow at work and test it tomorrow night.

Squid's Avatar Opifex
    Patrician Artifex Technical Staff

Blog Entries

Sorry for being late, but here's mine:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    ;**********Scripting 101 Lesson 1 - Money Script**********
    ;|Author| Squid
    ;|Purpose| Add/Remove money to/from specific factions
    ;|Changelog|
    ; - Script Created 20/06/2009

script

monitor_event FactionTurnStart FactionType england
    and OnAWarFooting
    console_command add_money england, -1000
    end_monitor

and LosingMoney
    and Treasury < 1000
    console_command add_money england, 5000
    end_monitor

and Treasury >= 10000
    end_monitor

monitor_event SettlementTurnEnd FactionType england
    and BuildingQueueIdleDespiteCash
    console_command add_money england, 2000
    end_monitor

wait_monitors

end_script

Just an interesting tidbit, since most mods keep all factions at war with the slave faction, the OnAWarFooting condition will always return true.
    Under the patronage of Roman_Man#3, Patron of Ishan
    Click for my tools and tutorials
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -----Albert Einstein

Benz282's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Sqυιd View Post
    Just an interesting tidbit, since most mods keep all factions at war with the slave faction, the OnAWarFooting condition will always return true.
    Hm...never thought of that

Augustus Lucifer's Avatar Life = Like a beanstalk
    Patrician Citizen

Sorry for being late, but here's mine:

;**********Scripting 101 Lesson 1 - Money Script**********
    ;|Author| Squid
    ;|Purpose| Add/Remove money to/from specific factions
    ;|Changelog|
    ; - Script Created 20/06/2009

script

and OnAWarFooting
    end_monitor

and LosingMoney
    and Treasury < 1000
    console_command add_money england, 5000
    end_monitor

and Treasury >= 10000
    end_monitor

monitor_event SettlementTurnEnd FactionType england
    and BuildingQueueIdleDespiteCash
    end_monitor

wait_monitors

end_script

Looks fine. And yeah if it does that it's a pretty useless condition. It should be possible to replicate its purpose by checking diplomatic agreements/stances but I haven't really looked into it.

GrnEyedDvl's Avatar Liberalism is a Socially Transmitted Disease
    Artifex Technical Staff

Blog Entries

Actually I did a tiny bit of testing with OnAWarFooting and I dont think it triggers that way but its been a long time and my memory might be a bit off on this.

The AI decision tree has no real entries regarding slaves, either for attacking them or defending them. For purposes of the game the AI doesnt consider them a threat, so they default is "defend_minimal" and "invade_priority" = 0.

I dont think OnAWarFooting triggers until a certain amount of points has built up regarding a certain faction. I did do some stuff with using a TargetFactionType condition with OnAWarFooting but cant remember how that turned out.

It should be easy to test if it always fires true though:

Code:
     monitor_event FactionTurnEnd FactionIsLocal
        and OnAWarFooting ; TrueCondition if needed, then test TargetFactionType

historic_event test_event
    end_monitor

Squid's Avatar Opifex

Blog Entries

I wouldn't assume it has anything to do with the AI decision tree but rather the diplomatic stances that are established for the various factions. Admittedly my sample is small, and based mostly on RTW, but OnAWarFooting seems to be true if you are at war with a faction, regardless of how much of a threat they are. Hence my comment about the slaves which every faction is usually, if not always at war with. Everyone always being at war with the slaves causes the condition to be true all the time.

The main problem is the documentation on the condition is somewhat sparse and doesn't provide a lot of detail.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -----Albert Einstein

GrnEyedDvl's Avatar Liberalism is a Socially Transmitted Disease
    Artifex Technical Staff

Blog Entries

I wouldn't assume it has anything to do with the AI decision tree but rather the diplomatic stances that are established for the various factions. Admittedly my sample is small, and based mostly on RTW, but OnAWarFooting seems to be true if you are at war with a faction, regardless of how much of a threat they are. Hence my comment about the slaves which every faction is usually, if not always at war with. Everyone always being at war with the slaves causes the condition to be true all the time.
    I will try and remember to check that later.

The main problem is the documentation on the condition is somewhat sparse and doesn't provide a lot of detail.
    I say that with all the documentation.

Squid's Avatar Opifex

Blog Entries

As a coder, don't I know it!! I've been, and I'm sure continue to be, guilty of it as well.

Here is mine finally... I haven't checked it just yet, At grand campaign selection screen I click on "grand Campaign" and it tells me to select a valid selection..??? no idea.
    Code:
    ;----- Scripting 101 -----
    ; Campaign script
    ;
        ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
        ; -- England --
        ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    script
     and Treasury >15000
     console_command add_money england, -2000
    end_monitor
     and LosingMoney
    end_monitor
    monitor_event SettlementUpgraded SettlementName London
     and SettlementBuildingFinished = wooden_pallisade
     and SettlementLoyaltyLevel = loyalty_content
     create_unit London, English Knights, num 5, exp 1, arm 1, wep 2
     create_unit London, Peasant Archers, num 5, exp 1, arm 1, wep 2
     console_command add_money england 3000
    end_monitor
    monitor_event SettlementUpgraded SettlementName London
     and SettlementBuildingFinished = wooden_wall
     and GovernorInResidence
     and SettlementLoyaltyLevel = loyalty_content
     console_command add_money england 5000
     create_unit London, English Knights, num 5, exp 1, arm 1, wep 2
    end_monitor
     and Treasury < 1000
     console_command add_money england, 3000
    end_monitor
     and Treasury < 500
     console_command add_money england, 4500 
    end_monitor
     and OnAWarFooting
     console_command add_money england, 15000
    end_monitor
    ; keep script unfinished until last monitor termination
    wait_monitors
    end_script
    Last edited by Subuatai de Bodemloze; July 02, 2009 at 10:55 AM. Reason: fixed errors

Patrician Citizen

Attach your log files after you run into the problem. Being kicked back to the menu before it loads shouldn't have anything to do with the script. The script if it's messed up should simply cause the entire thing to break and nothing in the script to run, but everything should load fine.

As to the script itself, you're missing a couple end_monitor statements on a couple of the monitors. You also should add the first Condition that comes after the event to the same line as the event without an and statement. The game might not be receptive to the lack of that condition(it seems to be receptive to no conditions though, but I personally haven't had occasion to use such a monitor).

will re run it tonight, when I get home. I fixed the missing end_monitor

I am having trouble finding the time to get started on Lesson one. I have got all the course material installed and I think i have the format i need for the script.

But i do have a question, i know my new script will go in my mod folder but where in my mod folder do i enter the script.

In your data/world/maps/campaign/imeprial_campaign there's a file called campaign_script .. that's where you need to put your script .. If it isn't there , make it there

OK, still cant get into the Grand campaign??? Error log shows nada!?? well unless I have not done something is the cfg... Hmm just checked trace wasn't on. Holy S..... WTF Did I miss in copying some files over???
    Code:
    23:20:01.734 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    23:20:01.734 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Aug  3 2007 version bld-medieval2-kingdoms-104 (45562) ===
    23:20:01.750 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    23:20:01.750 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    23:20:01.750 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    23:20:01.750 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    23:20:01.750 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    23:20:01.750 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    23:20:01.750 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/menu_english.txt.strings.bin is missing
    23:20:01.750 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/menu_english.txt is missing
    23:20:01.765 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/diplomacy.txt.strings.bin is missing
    23:20:01.765 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/diplomacy.txt is missing
    23:20:01.765 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/diplomacy_speech.txt.strings.bin is missing
    23:20:01.765 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/diplomacy_speech.txt is missing
    23:20:01.765 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/missions.txt.strings.bin is missing
    23:20:01.765 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/missions.txt is missing
    23:20:01.765 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/shortcut.txt.strings.bin is missing
    23:20:01.781 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/shortcut.txt is missing
    23:20:05.015 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for ANISELECT
    23:20:05.015 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_SABOTAGE
    23:20:05.031 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_TRADE
    23:20:05.046 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for DRAGGABLE
    23:20:05.046 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for DRAGGING
    23:20:05.046 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_MULTIPLE_SELECT
    23:20:05.046 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ATTACK
    23:20:05.046 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_CHARACTER
    23:20:05.046 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_RESOURCE
    23:20:05.046 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_FORT
    23:20:05.046 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_MOVE_OBJECT
    23:20:05.046 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_WATCHTOWER
    23:20:05.046 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_DEPLOYMENT_AREA
    23:20:05.046 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_TILE
    23:20:05.046 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_SPECIAL_PIECE
    23:20:05.046 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PAINT
    23:20:05.046 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ADJUST_HEIGHTS
    23:20:05.046 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ADD_UNIT
    23:20:05.046 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_SETTLEMENT
    23:20:05.968 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/religions.txt.strings.bin is missing
    23:20:05.968 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/religions.txt is missing
    23:20:05.968 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/climates.txt.strings.bin is missing
    23:20:05.968 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/climates.txt is missing
    23:20:06.921 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/event_titles.txt.strings.bin is missing
    23:20:06.937 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/event_titles.txt is missing
    23:20:06.937 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/event_strings.txt.strings.bin is missing
    23:20:07.031 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/event_strings.txt is missing
    23:20:07.171 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/export_units.txt.strings.bin is missing
    23:20:07.218 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/export_units.txt is missing
    23:20:07.296 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/rebel_faction_descr.txt.strings.bin is missing
    23:20:07.296 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/rebel_faction_descr.txt is missing
    23:20:07.296 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/export_buildings.txt.strings.bin is missing
    23:20:07.765 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/export_buildings.txt is missing
    23:20:08.578 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.578 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.593 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.593 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.593 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.593 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.609 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.609 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.609 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.609 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.609 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.609 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.609 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.625 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.625 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.625 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.656 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.656 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.671 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.671 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.671 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.671 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.671 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.671 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.687 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.687 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.687 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.687 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.687 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.703 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.703 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.703 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.734 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.734 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.750 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.750 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.750 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.750 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.750 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.765 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    23:20:08.765 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/export_VnVs.txt.strings.bin is missing
    23:20:08.984 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/export_VnVs.txt is missing
    23:20:09.015 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10671, column 23 :
    we should only have trait(Berserker) additional affects for triggers(Battle_Losing_Berserker)
    23:20:09.015 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10671, column 23 :
    we should only have trait(Berserker) additional affects for triggers(Battle_Losing_Berserker)
    23:20:09.015 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10789, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Not_fighting)
    23:20:09.015 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10789, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Not_fighting)
    23:20:09.015 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10790, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Not_fighting)
    23:20:09.015 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10790, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Not_fighting)
    23:20:09.015 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10800, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing)
    23:20:09.015 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10800, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing)
    23:20:09.015 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10801, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing)
    23:20:09.015 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10801, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing)
    23:20:09.015 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10813, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing2)
    23:20:09.015 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10813, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing2)
    23:20:09.015 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10814, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing2)
    23:20:09.015 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10814, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing2)
    23:20:09.015 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10855, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Dread_Let_Them_Go)
    23:20:09.015 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10855, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Dread_Let_Them_Go)
    23:20:09.046 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16753, column 27 :
    we should only have trait(GoodDenouncer) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_denouncerclear)
    23:20:09.046 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16753, column 27 :
    we should only have trait(GoodDenouncer) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_denouncerclear)
    23:20:09.046 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16761, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(BadDenouncer) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_denouncerclear_bad)
    23:20:09.046 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16761, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(BadDenouncer) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_denouncerclear_bad)
    23:20:09.046 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16769, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(StrongFaith) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_faithclear)
    23:20:09.046 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16769, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(StrongFaith) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_faithclear)
    23:20:09.046 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16777, column 22 :
    we should only have trait(Purifier) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_purifierclear)
    23:20:09.046 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16777, column 22 :
    we should only have trait(Purifier) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_purifierclear)
    23:20:09.046 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17702, column 29 :
    we should only have trait(CrusaderHistory) additional affects for triggers(crusades_6)
    23:20:09.046 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17702, column 29 :
    we should only have trait(CrusaderHistory) additional affects for triggers(crusades_6)
    23:20:09.046 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17703, column 30 :
    we should only have trait(StrategyChivalry) additional affects for triggers(crusades_6)
    23:20:09.046 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17703, column 30 :
    we should only have trait(StrategyChivalry) additional affects for triggers(crusades_6)
    23:20:09.046 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17712, column 29 :
    we should only have trait(CrusaderHistory) additional affects for triggers(crusades_7)
    23:20:09.046 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17712, column 29 :
    we should only have trait(CrusaderHistory) additional affects for triggers(crusades_7)
    23:20:09.046 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17755, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(JihadHistory) additional affects for triggers(jihads_7)
    23:20:09.046 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17755, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(JihadHistory) additional affects for triggers(jihads_7)
    23:20:09.046 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17756, column 30 :
    we should only have trait(StrategyChivalry) additional affects for triggers(jihads_7)
    23:20:09.046 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17756, column 30 :
    we should only have trait(StrategyChivalry) additional affects for triggers(jihads_7)
    23:20:09.046 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17765, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(JihadHistory) additional affects for triggers(jihads_8)
    23:20:09.046 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17765, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(JihadHistory) additional affects for triggers(jihads_8)
    23:20:09.046 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/export_ancillaries.txt.strings.bin is missing
    23:20:09.093 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/export_ancillaries.txt is missing
    23:20:09.093 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/scribe_ancillary.tga
    23:20:09.109 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/security_religious.tga
    23:20:09.109 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/security_religious.tga
    23:20:09.125 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/export_advice.txt.strings.bin is missing
    23:20:09.281 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/export_advice.txt is missing
    23:20:09.375 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/export_prologue.txt.strings.bin is missing
    23:20:09.406 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/export_prologue.txt is missing
    23:20:09.421 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/names.txt.strings.bin is missing
    23:20:10.062 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/names.txt is missing
    23:20:11.500 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/cursor_action_tooltips.txt.strings.bin is missing
    23:20:11.500 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/cursor_action_tooltips.txt is missing
    23:20:13.640 [system.io] [warning] open: 1 is missing
    23:20:15.156 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/quotes.txt.strings.bin is missing
    23:20:15.187 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/quotes.txt is missing
    23:20:15.265 [system.io] [warning] open: data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    23:20:15.265 [system.io] [warning] open: data/loading_screen/loading_logo.tga.dds is missing
    23:20:17.750 [system.io] [warning] open: data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    23:20:17.890 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/normans.tga is missing
    23:20:17.890 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_faction_units/normans.tga is missing
    23:20:17.890 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/saxons.tga is missing
    23:20:17.890 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_faction_units/saxons.tga is missing
    23:20:17.890 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/slave.tga is missing
    23:20:17.890 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_faction_units/slave.tga is missing
    23:20:17.890 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/battle_descriptions.txt.strings.bin is missing
    23:20:17.906 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/battle_descriptions.txt is missing
    23:20:17.906 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/campaign_descriptions.txt.strings.bin is missing
    23:20:17.906 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/text/campaign_descriptions.txt is missing
    23:20:17.906 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/_M2_BORDER_FRONTEND.TGA is missing
    23:20:17.906 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/_M2_MP_HISTORICAL_BATTLE_CHOOSE_TEAMS.TGA is missing
    23:20:17.921 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/TEXTURES/_M2_MAIN_MENU.TGA is missing
    23:20:18.750 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/buttons_composite2.tga.dds is missing
    23:20:18.750 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/slider_composite.tga.dds is missing
    23:20:18.765 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/slider_composite2.tga.dds is missing
    23:20:18.765 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold2.tga.dds is missing
    23:20:18.765 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/text_border.tga.dds is missing
    23:20:18.765 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/yellow_highlight.tga.dds is missing
    23:20:18.765 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold_selected.tga.dds is missing
    23:20:18.765 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold_black.tga.dds is missing
    23:20:18.765 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/_M2_Selection_Glow.tga.dds is missing
    23:20:18.765 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/unit_card.tga.dds is missing
    23:20:18.765 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/icons.tga.dds is missing
    23:20:20.750 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/_M2_BORDER_FRONTEND.TGA is missing
    23:20:20.781 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/_M2_BORDER_FRONTEND.TGA is missing
    23:20:24.921 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_strat.txt is missing
    23:20:29.046 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/_M2_BORDER_FRONTEND.TGA is missing
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info] 
    Event triggers information:
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event HordeFormed
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     001 triggers tested by event ExecutesASpyOnAMission
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event BattleGatesAttackedByPlayerEngine
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     038 triggers tested by event FactionTurnStart
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     005 triggers tested by event PopeElected
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     001 triggers tested by event InterFactionMarriage
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     019 triggers tested by event LesserGeneralOfferedForAdoption
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event BattleGatesAttackedByEngine
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     001 triggers tested by event BattleGatesAttackedByEnemyEngine
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event BattleReinforcementsArrive
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event PreFactionTurnStart
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     024 triggers tested by event FatherDiesNatural
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event UIElementVisible
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     002 triggers tested by event BattleWallsBreachedByEngine
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     001 triggers tested by event LeaderOrderedDiplomacy
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     014 triggers tested by event SufferAssassinationAttempt
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     001 triggers tested by event SufferDenouncementAttempt
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     001 triggers tested by event SettlementUpgraded
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     002 triggers tested by event FactionAllianceDeclared
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event TileSeen
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     001 triggers tested by event UngarrisonedFort
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event ScriptedAdvice
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event GameReloaded
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event CityRebels
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     002 triggers tested by event BecomesFactionHeir
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     026 triggers tested by event BattleEnemyUnitAttacksPlayerUnit
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event BattleArmyRouted
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event FinancesPanelOpen
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event AddedToTrainingQueue
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event PopeRejectsCrusadeTarget
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     008 triggers tested by event ExecutesAnAssassinOnAMission
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     001 triggers tested by event GiveMoney
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     013 triggers tested by event PriestBecomesHeretic
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     001 triggers tested by event MarriageAllianceOffered
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event MissionFinished
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     002 triggers tested by event BriberyMission
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     005 triggers tested by event DiplomacyMission
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     001 triggers tested by event GovernorThrowRaces
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event SiegeEquipmentCompleted
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event PreBattle
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event BattleTideofBattle
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event RecruitmentPanelOpen
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     020 triggers tested by event MessageOpen
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     001 triggers tested by event LeaderOrderedBribery
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     005 triggers tested by event SpyMission
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     001 triggers tested by event GuildUpgraded
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     001 triggers tested by event BattleGeneralRouted
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event SettlementConverted
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     001 triggers tested by event GuildDestroyed
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event AbandonShowMe
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event Birth
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event FactionTurnEnd
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event ScrollClosed
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     004 triggers tested by event SabotageMission
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event BattleSiegeEngineDocksWall
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     002 triggers tested by event GovernorBuildingDestroyed
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event BattleSpySuccess
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     004 triggers tested by event BattleBattleGatesDestroyedByEngine
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     007 triggers tested by event GeneralJoinCrusade
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event GovernorPlugInCompleted
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event FamilyTreePanelOpen
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     001 triggers tested by event SufferAcquisitionAttempt
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     005 triggers tested by event SettlementScrollAdviceRequested
    23:20:31.078 [game.script.trigger] [info]     003 triggers tested by event GovernorUnitTrained
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     034 triggers tested by event SettlementPanelOpen
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     031 triggers tested by event CharacterMarriesPrincess
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     009 triggers tested by event CharacterTurnStart
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event UnitsDesertCrusade
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     001 triggers tested by event AssassinCaughtAttackingPope
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     020 triggers tested by event OfferedForAdoption
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     020 triggers tested by event ButtonPressed
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event BattleDelayPhaseCommenced
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     002 triggers tested by event Insurrection
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event CapturedCharacterRansomed
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     001 triggers tested by event CharacterAttacksCrusadingGeneral
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event ConstructionPanelOpen
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     072 triggers tested by event GovernorBuildingCompleted
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     003 triggers tested by event LeaderOrderedAssassination
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event BattleWallsCaptured
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event BattleSiegeEngineDestroyed
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     058 triggers tested by event GeneralCaptureSettlement
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event MarriageMission
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event MarriageAlliancePossible
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     001 triggers tested by event HireMercenariesPanelOpen
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     002 triggers tested by event CeasedFactionHeir
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     003 triggers tested by event SackSettlement
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event RequestMercenariesAdvice
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event EscPressed
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     013 triggers tested by event BattlePlayerAttacksSettlementBuilding
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     002 triggers tested by event InquisitorAppointed
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     001 triggers tested by event LeaderOrderedSabotage
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     002 triggers tested by event SettlementSelected
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     003 triggers tested by event GeneralAbandonCrusade
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     004 triggers tested by event GeneralAssaultsGeneral
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     003 triggers tested by event OccupySettlement
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     002 triggers tested by event GeneralDevastatesTile
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event GeneralCaptureResidence
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event CrusadeEnds
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event UngarrisonedSettlement
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event GovernorThrowGames
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     001 triggers tested by event NavalAutoResolvePanelOpen
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     002 triggers tested by event Forgiveness
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     001 triggers tested by event BattlePlayerSiegeEngineDestroyed
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event NavalPreBattleScrollAdviceRequested
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     007 triggers tested by event SettlementTurnStart
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     007 triggers tested by event UpdateAttitude
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     017 triggers tested by event OfferedForMarriage
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event BattleFinished
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     189 triggers tested by event CharacterTurnEnd
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event BattleWinningCombat
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     001 triggers tested by event FactionExcommunicated
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     005 triggers tested by event GeneralArrivesCrusadeTargetRegion
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     037 triggers tested by event LeaderMissionSuccess
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     002 triggers tested by event GeneralAssaultsResidence
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     003 triggers tested by event GovernorCityRiots
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event ShortcutTriggered
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     006 triggers tested by event DenouncementMission
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     013 triggers tested by event CardinalPromoted
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event DishonestTransgression
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event BattleEngineUnmanned
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     024 triggers tested by event LeaderMissionFailed
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     061 triggers tested by event ScrollOpened
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     049 triggers tested by event BattlePlayerUnitAttacksEnemyUnit
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     007 triggers tested by event BuildingDestroyed
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event PlugInCompleted
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event BattlePlayerUnderAttackIdle
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     071 triggers tested by event UnitTrained
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     003 triggers tested by event BattleEnemyUnitRouts
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     003 triggers tested by event EnemyCharacterSelected
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event BattleUnitRouts
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     028 triggers tested by event BattleDeploymentPhaseCommenced
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event DeclineAutomatedSettlementManagement
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     008 triggers tested by event CharacterPanelOpen
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event FactionSummaryPanelOpen
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event CollegeOfCardinalsPanelOpen
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     001 triggers tested by event FactionNewCapital
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     011 triggers tested by event BattleEnemyAttacksSettlementBuilding
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     009 triggers tested by event CharacterBecomesAFather
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event CharacterTurnEndInSettlement
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event AdviceSupressed
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event BattleUnitGoesBerserk
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     001 triggers tested by event LeaderDestroyedFaction
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     002 triggers tested by event PreBattlePanelOpen
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     003 triggers tested by event BecomesFactionLeader
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event BattleDominatingPlaza
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event CharacterNearWitch
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     006 triggers tested by event FactionLeaderPrisonersRansomedCaptor
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     003 triggers tested by event FactionWarDeclared
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     004 triggers tested by event GovernorAgentCreated
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event BattleArmyHalfDestroyed
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     002 triggers tested by event AcceptBribe
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event SettlementTurnEnd
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     092 triggers tested by event BuildingCompleted
    23:20:31.093 [game.script.trigger] [info]     006 triggers tested by event ExterminatePopulation
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     001 triggers tested by event BattlePlayerUnitRouts
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     002 triggers tested by event FactionTradeAgreementMade
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     001 triggers tested by event FactionBreakAlliance
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event PopeAcceptsCrusadeTarget
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     001 triggers tested by event TradePanelOpen
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event Idle
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     158 triggers tested by event RequestBuildingAdvice
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event BattlePlayerUnitGoesBerserk
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     068 triggers tested by event ScrollAdviceRequested
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     243 triggers tested by event CharacterComesOfAge
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event BattleEnemyUnitGoesBerserk
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     147 triggers tested by event PostBattle
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     001 triggers tested by event ArmyTakesCrusadeTarget
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     005 triggers tested by event PreBattleWithdrawal
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     042 triggers tested by event BattleConflictPhaseCommenced
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     002 triggers tested by event LeaderOrderedSpyingMission
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event BattlePlayerArmyHalfDestroyed
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     001 triggers tested by event NewAdmiralCreated
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event BattleStopsWinningPlaza
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event FactionLeaderPrisonersRansomedCaptive
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event CeasedFactionLeader
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     011 triggers tested by event CharacterMarries
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event UnitDisbanded
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event BattleGeneralKilled
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event DiplomacyPanelOpen
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     001 triggers tested by event VotedForPope
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     001 triggers tested by event BattleEnemySiegeEngineDestroyed
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     001 triggers tested by event CardinalRemoved
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     007 triggers tested by event BattleAiCommenced
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event CityRiots
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     007 triggers tested by event AssassinationMission
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     036 triggers tested by event CharacterSelected
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     003 triggers tested by event GeneralPrisonersRansomedCaptor
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     001 triggers tested by event CharacterDamagedByDisaster
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     002 triggers tested by event GiveSettlement
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     002 triggers tested by event GovernorCityRebels
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event BattleEnemyArmyHalfDestroyed
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event Disaster
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     002 triggers tested by event RefuseBribe
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event CitySacked
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event DiplomaticStandingPanelOpen
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     001 triggers tested by event CharacterNearHeretic
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event CrusadeCalled
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event AddedToBuildingQueue
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     011 triggers tested by event GeneralTakesCrusadeTarget
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     106 triggers tested by event AgentCreated
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     338 triggers tested by event RequestTrainingAdvice
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event BattleArmyTired
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event CapturedCharacterReleased
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     040 triggers tested by event Transgression
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event SufferMarriageAttempt
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     002 triggers tested by event HireMercenaries
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     002 triggers tested by event GeneralPrisonersRansomedCaptive
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event BattleWinningPlaza
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     001 triggers tested by event PreBattleScrollAdviceRequested
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     001 triggers tested by event MultiTurnMove
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event MessageClosed
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     004 triggers tested by event BrotherAdopted
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     001 triggers tested by event Demeanour
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     003 triggers tested by event AcquisitionMission
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event ObjSeen
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     011 triggers tested by event IncomingMessage
    23:20:31.109 [game.script.trigger] [info]     000 triggers tested by event EventCounter

WTF??? I don't even know where to begin..... GED/Al?

Okay thanks found the file campaign_script. There is a long list of information in there does it matter where in the list i put my new script.

Patrician Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Alex-ander View Post
    Okay thanks found the file campaign_script. There is a long list of information in there does it matter where in the list i put my new script.
    You should use a blank script like provided in some of the mod folders, or simply create your own by starting it with script and ending it with wait_monitors and end_script.

@ Subutai:

The error log doesn't show anything pertinent. I would recommend just DLing a folder like Barebones(assuming you have kingdoms) and using that, and there shouldn't be any issues. Are you using a mod folder of your own making?

It is Bare_Kingdoms mod folder.. I will try it out in a new one later I guess.

Okay finished lesson 1

Here it is,
    ;
    ; Campaign script
    ;
    script

monitor_event FactionTurnEnd FactionType scotland
    and FactionIsLocal
    and LosingMoney > 500
    console_command add_money scotland, 1000
    end_monitor

and FactionIsLocal
    and Treasury > 12000
    console_command add_money scotland, 500
    end_monitor

and FactionIsLocal
    and FactionIncome < 10000
    end_monitor

monitor_event BuildingCompleted SettlementName Edinburgh
    and SettlementBuildingFinished = brothel
    and I_SettlementOwner Edinburgh = scotland
    end_monitor

; keep script unfinished until last monitor termination
    wait_monitors

end_script

small update
    Now for lesson 2

Last edited by Alex-ander; July 06, 2009 at 02:12 AM.

Should work !
    I suggest you add a "I_SettlementOwner" condition in the last monitor Why ? if Scotland owns Dublin , and engalnd owns edinburg , and builds a brothel in edinburgh , then scotland will get the money

So , i suggest the last monitor looks like this :

Code:
    monitor_event BuildingCompleted SettlementName Edinburgh
       and SettlementBuildingFinished = brothel
       and I_SettlementOwner Edinburgh = scotland

end_monitor

How can I tell if they are firing? They dont seem to be...