Thread: LOGO needed.

Default LOGO needed.

Hi all.

I am sorry if I am at a wrong place for this, but I need help on a graphical matter. And I want to thank you in advance for doing this/taking a look at this issue I have.

Now... I am a EVE-Online player, and as such, my eve-online character is member of an alliance.
    I am looking for a Logo for that alliance to be done under this criteria:

http://wiki.eveonline.com/wiki/Allia...ission_process

The name of Alliance is Prismatic Refraction and I have a few screens that could be used as examples for the logo development.
    The logo itself is supposed to represent the alliances name or it's attitude. Examples are circled with red color.

You can use the carebear with PRISM letters with it like Pacco did on one of his shots:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...81#post5080581

And of course, you can try using one of these as examples/background too*the second one can't be linked properly, so it's just a huge link below...

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...CsOPsAbMifDYBg

To these two images above, or variations of them, needs to be added PRISM as logo, or even PRISMATIC REFRACTION, but it's up to your imagination.

Here's some more examples/ideas, hope it gives you something to work on:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    I have a great idea but since I am a bit lazy and untalented for graphical work, I can't put it into reality.

Quadar shaped prism in the middle of image. On front side a teddy/care bear, put in sitting position and leaning with it's back against the side of prism.
    The prism is a bit unevenly turned, with edge being foremost, slightly more to left.
    On the left side of prism, a menacing bear/grizzley bear(or what's the name of that beast) lurks, or even gives an evil look at you...

A bear inside a prism again one side of prism showing a nice carebear/teddy bear, the other with the mean one...

Rainbow's kinda gheyish , don't get me wrong...so I'd love to leave it aside, unless there's a real genuine idea about applying it...
    Like a carebear with marijuana leaf on it's belly with a rainbow colored background, giving some rastafarian sign or something

Default Re: LOGO needed.

I'll see what i can do

Thanks mate, I appreciate it

How about this?

Oh and other Typo:

I really don't know what feels better... ^^

With texture:

Last edited by TajMahal; June 20, 2009 at 08:44 AM.

O...o...oo...ooooooooo!
    Nice job mate

I will paste this lovely stuff to my alliance forum, if it gets approved, you will be having a perma +rep from me once I can deal it out

EDIT

Can you put these into that required format, I believe the link in OP says PSD format?
    Last edited by Sunbird Alkibijad; June 20, 2009 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TajMahal View Post
    Oh and other Typo:

I really don't know what feels better... ^^

With texture:

Very nice idea
    Nice job!
    The House of Wilpuri ~ Proud Patron of: The Noble Lord & Sumskilz

Tesla's Avatar Senator

looks good

Lü Bu's Avatar "Mightyest Man Alive"

Look exelent
    Proud patron of Wlesmana
    Assyria Total War
    Check update thread for new HQ models
    My Workshop™

Neat logo dude!

If any of mods can lock this topic down, the issue has been solved, since nobody else dared to contend with briliant work by TajMahal

Thx again