Thread: Selucidia

LLXerxes's Avatar Semisalis

Selucidia

Here are some screenshots from my vanilla Selucid campaign.

Battles:
    Battle from the trees. Selucid militia cavalry sneak through two buildings while archers fire from the open.

Sandstorm! A sandstorm has struck the city of Petra, but it does not matter to the scythed chariot drivers, who hunt the archers down like the dogs they are.

Selucid Charge! A general edge his troops to charge the parthian scum at the battle of Susa. Little did he know his chariots were running amok, killling 1/4 of the troops there, including him. Sorry for the bad image quality.

Charge! Greek cavalry of the Selucid empire dodge the trees in the mountain pass North of Antioch. They charge offensive archers. It is a swift victory for a mighty empire.

The Siege of Petra. The Selucid Empire calmly marches to the city, where victory is sure.

Nabatean Ambush! nabatean rebel reinforcements outside the city of petra ambush levy pikemen. The pikemen won but with heavy casualties
    Music 1Music 2Pictures 1Pictures 2
    Now Reading: Wiliam Golding - Lord of the Flies

your links are not working .....
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit altum viditur

They work fine for me

LLXerxes's Avatar Semisalis

And now for my plain campaign screenshots (I only have 2 or 3, and I know where to fish out another)

10 Star General. Somebody sign the adoption papers or get the diplomat, we need to get this man into our family!

Is Attulas Jeebus? Hmm... beard, walking on water, around 30 yrs. old. OMFG Attulas is an ancestor of Jesus!
    Actually, it only turned out to be Macedonian and Thracian ships., and I couldn't move on them...
    Out in the open. Either my spy is really good, theirs is really bad, or he's a moron.
    Music 1Music 2Pictures 1Pictures 2
    Now Reading: Wiliam Golding - Lord of the Flies

Civis

Nice pics. mate ! Keep it up.
    Dr. Who fans at the ready. March! http://doctorwho.myfreeforum.org/index.php