Thread: NEW map idea !

Default NEW map idea !

Here is concept of what we long dream about...

Also there is some activities to incorporate part of Rusichi TW map in to our mod.

Thats can bring out new factions and other changes.Stay tuned ,LUCK!

Default Re: NEW map idea !

Yeah, thats better than it is now for sure. It would be even better if the remaining part of Scandynavia was included

EarendilElenthol's Avatar Artifex

Hmmm, are you working on a map of that region? I just "finished" mine, so I'd be happy to be of some assistance now.

That would be good, even ERE would almost fit to that map
    "We'll go to the front—and beyond it, if it'll save the galaxy. Sometimes you have to enter the darkness to save the light."

EarendilElenthol's Avatar Artifex

The map looks very alike to Rusichi in size, do you mean that or do you want a more "modest" one with Poland, Hungary, (East HRE), Sweden, Lithuania, Novgorod, Moldova, (Kievan regions)? Then it would be better to drop the western part and add a bit north and south. It depends on what you want to see: the baltic region and it's hanse or the conquests of Lithuania and the Polish/Hungarian/turkish/Moscovian fights in Ukrain.

Of course we can unite our works, your map is wery well done.Will Pm you soon as i can.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

As i can see you will need some byzantines....
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    As i can see you will need some byzantines....
    Where would you place your Byzantines? There is no Constantinople on the map and maybe only small piece of eastern part of Bulgaria. So even if the mod started in 1080 the presence of Byzantium would be highly questionable on this map. But probably the mod on the new map will start much later, as there was no Duchy of Lithuania in that period. I think the earliest possible starting date would be late XIIc. But in this years Bulgaria had already been independent. So the only territories controlled by Byzantines could be (I'm not sure if they really still were, or maybe they were already lost - deeper research needed) few ports on Crimean Penisula, from which Byzantium (if still controlled them) had to probably pay tribute to Cumans to avoid their raids...
    Last edited by Silesian_Noble; July 02, 2009 at 03:58 PM.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Quote Originally Posted by Silesian_Noble View Post
    Where would you place your Byzantines? There is no Constantinople on the map and maybe only small piece of eastern part of Bulgaria. So even if the mod would start in 1080 the presence of Byzantium would be highly questionable on this map. But probably the mod on the new map will start much later, as there was no Duchy of Lithuania in that period. I think the earliest possible starting date would be late XIIc. But in this years Bulgaria had already been independent. So the only territories controlled by Byzantines could be (I'm not sure if they really still were, or maybe they were already lost - deeper research needed) few ports on Crimean Penisula, from which Byzantium (if still controlled them) had to probably pay tribute to Cumans to avoid their raids...
    Crimaia afcourse....
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Hegemon de Pagan's Avatar Libertus

More realiable for Lithuania Mod will be map with entire scandinavia due to cut africa cause hardcoded limits, and historic line.

But idea was great, we can see all (or most) of neighbour factions, not only main and far far spai , aragony or egypt For them we have other non slavian mods.