Thread: Re-Skinning British Line Infantry

Default Re-Skinning British Line Infantry

Hello. I have always been a passionate British player but I really am not liking their Line Infantry. While the idea of making them have blue on their clothes is accurate for the most part, I can't help but feel that CA picked far too bright a blue to use, instead of the dark Royal Blue.

Now I have no experience of modding at all, so I'm not sure how hard a task this would be, but seeing as its simply changing a colour to make it darker I shouldn't think so.

So, does anyone have a mod or pack or anything that could reskin them so the blue looks more like the blue in this photo...

Sorry for the large photo but it was hard to find an example, the only other example of this kind of Brit is in the film "The Patriot".

Thanks in advance!

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Re-Skinning British Line Infantry

Go to my Mod site below for the most accurate British uniforms you will ever find!!

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    Go to my Mod site below for the most accurate British uniforms you will ever find!!
    You sure are really confident here...
    Quote Originally Posted by nabo1er View Post
    Obviously this Banzai fellow has never seen Parisian billboards soap adds near the airport. Nipples as big as cars! Well, small cars anyway.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=268066
    My Retexture Project! Courland Done, Sweden next!

Quote Originally Posted by Jared the Piper View Post
    You sure are really confident here...
    Jared - I have the best British Line infantry in my mod (by Kave-in)!!, any man or woman prove me wrong on this, show me something better, cause there isnt anything better than these units!!!

Your skins or Kave-in's Skins are indeed very high quality and accurate, I would never doubt that!
    I just say that its somehow rude towards all the other modders/skinners and so on to claim that your mod is the best you know?
    I would rather go with a "in my link you can find one top reskin pack!" or such ^^

Just saying here, your mod is awesome, so dont get me wrong!
    Quote Originally Posted by nabo1er View Post
    Obviously this Banzai fellow has never seen Parisian billboards soap adds near the airport. Nipples as big as cars! Well, small cars anyway.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=268066
    My Retexture Project! Courland Done, Sweden next!

Quote Originally Posted by Jared the Piper View Post
    Your skins or Kave-in's Skins are indeed very high quality and accurate, I would never doubt that!
    I just say that its somehow rude towards all the other modders/skinners and so on to claim that your mod is the best you know?
    I would rather go with a "in my link you can find one top reskin pack!" or such ^^

Just saying here, your mod is awesome, so dont get me wrong!
    That is my opinion and in no way is it derogatory to any other modders!! and i agree with you on that there are other modders out there doing a great job,
    Question: show me another thread that shows so many well skinned British units???
    Answer: There isnt any!!!!
    Enough Said!!!