Thread: Installation error

Sander's Avatar Foederatus

Default Installation error

Hi. First of all, this mod looks really cool (omg aztecs attacking europe :O).

Well, here is my problem: when I try to install Expanded_americas3_part1 it gives this error:

Expanded Americas 3 has not been totally instaled because of the following reason:

data\animations\engine\ballista\scorpion_moving.cas: This file contains invalid data. (error 11FB).

You will have to run this utility again to completely install expanded americas3 part 1
    Obviously, I have already tried to run the utility again. Sorry if this problem has already been discussed, and thanks for reading my post.

Default Re: Installation error

second person to say this, but not been discissed much, maybe I should upload mine.

Hi Sander I have the same problem

I will make a new installer and re-upload the whole mod...

BubbleBoy, if you want to upload part 1, then by all means give it a shot.

I'd also be interested to know if anyone has a problem with installing part 2...

Sander's Avatar Foederatus

After failing to install part1 I installed part2 for curiosity. It looked to work well, no errors. But I can't know if it works because of the part1's error

I have exactly the same problem as the op. It's good to see that I'm not the only one experiencing this problem.

Thank you all.

I have removed part 1 from filefront, the upload must have become corrupted. I am re-uploading to zshare.net so lets hope for better luck this time.

Thread Closed.