Thread: Evils standing with Sauron

Senator

Default Evils standing with Sauron

I think many players have problem, when they are playing evil factions, to have good relations with Sauron. Especially when playing WH/WH relations go down really fast. Building temples of Melkor is not enough and relations had gone down before another invasion is on.

My suggestion is that if those little missions like capture x settlement would come from Sauron him self and not from council. This way doing missions will keep good relations with Dark lord.

Problem is that I'm not so good modder and i don't know how to do this, but if somebody will make it, lots thanks and +rep to him

Ragnarök's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: Evils standing with Sauron

There's already a submod that solves this http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=266095

Senator

I already have that(with RC+RR and that is), but it's not enough. It's especially annoying when after successful invasion I have perfect standing with Sauron, but relations have gotten down even what I do before another invasion can be called and so I can't ask another even when there has gotten enough time.

I got that mod and I don't have problems no with my relations to sauron and the other factions too. just sack or exterminate conquered settlements and use a few assassins

Senator

I no how be evil sub mod works, but thanks anyway...

santeri I suggest redling that submod and compare the different files to make sure they are the same (the one already installed and the one you dl). if there is still a problem it could probably be fixed through a simple script.