Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wierd things that have happened to you

Default Wierd things that have happened to you

Il start it off by telling you about one of the funniest but wierdiest things that's happened to me just recently.

I was with 4 friends last night and we were drivin to the school dance to check it out....on our way there (on the highway) there was a bunch of the huge shiny cones...I mean the big ones not the little ones, and all of a sudden there's one right in the middle of the road, the girl whose car it was wasn't driving, but she was in the passengers seat yelling at the one that was driving......she didn't even try to move out of the way, like she didn't even see it, and before I knew it we hit this cone head on going 55 plus. It was insane...at first I didn't really know what was going on....I mean I saw the cone, but I just couldn't believe we hit it. The thing probably weighed at least 20 pounds flew over the hood of the car. It was hilarious though now that I think of it...but at the time it was just wierd, scary and funny at the same time.

Were you on some kind of drug? were you high? lol
    Under the wing of Nihil - Under my claws; Farnan, Ummon, & Ecclesiastes.

Human beings will be happier — not when they cure cancer or get to Mars or eliminate racial prejudice or flush Lake Erie — but when they find ways to inhabit primitive communities again. That’s my utopia.
    Kurt Vonnegut

....maybe....and what makes it even more crazy is that I thought it was a little man, untill I saw the shiney things on the side.

Marshal Qin's Avatar Bow to ME!!!

umm drug stories aside....

wierdest thing still happens to me every time a walk down a street at night. 1 streetlight will switch off then on as I pass it in each street. I didn't really notice at first, but after a few years of this it turns into a minor irritation.

Every street, 1 light - off as I approach, on again after I've gone past.
    Exotic Slave - Spook 153, Barbarian Turncoat - Drugpimp, Catamite - Invoker 47
    Drunken Uncle - Wicked, Priest of Jupiter - Guderian

Under the patronage of El-Sib Why? ...... Because Siblesz sent me
    Proud member of the Australian-New Zealand Beer Appreciation Society (ANZBAS?)

Wicked's Avatar Mike Hunt

Big Brother wants you to know he's watching maybe?
    Client of Marshal Qin.

"Lift not my head from bloody ground,
    Bear not my body home,
    For all the earth is Roman earth,
    And I shall die in Rome." - G. K. Chesterton.

lol, big brother has been watching me for years - since about 1989 I believe. I'm pretty sure I've got files on me in Oz, Indonesia, and now China and the US. I even have my own personal spy keeping track of me now...
    I used to know who the last guy was - kind of looked like a Chinese version of Elvis so I bought him an Elvis CD and Zippo. Don't know who the new guy is yet. Hello New Guy!

LLXerxes's Avatar Semisalis

The wierdest was when somebody pulled down my pants while entering class...
    Music 1Music 2Pictures 1Pictures 2
    Now Reading: Wiliam Golding - Lord of the Flies

Quote Originally Posted by LLXerxes
    The wierdest was when somebody pulled down my pants while entering class...
    And what happened after that?

Eagle out...

Eothain's Avatar woo

Wierdest thing that happened to me...

Well, I was 11 and it was a Wednesday, some time in September. It was during prep which usually on a Wedneday consisted of learning french and/or latin vocab. Well, I was busy doing my prep, like you do. Then I suddenly noticed a hand on the flies of my trousers. I looked down to see my friend slip his hand through my flies and then under my pants and started rubbing my genitalia. I was pretty scared by this as you could imagine. It was in a room full of people and we were meant to be silent, so I was powerless and despite how much I wanted to scream out, I couldn't as everyone would notice and I'd get into major trouble, so I just sat there and tried to concentrate on my prep while my friend rubbed my genitals and I silently prayed that no-one would notice. In the end, no-one did. But still, it was pretty wierd.
    MareNostrum for DICTATOR FOR LIFE!

[move]I wanna stand up, I wanna let go. You know, you know, no you don't, you don't. I wanna shine on in the hearts of man, I wanna meaning from the back of my broken hand. Another head aches, another heart breaks. I'm so much older than I can take. And my affection, well it comes and goes, I need direction to perfection, no, no, no, no, no. Help me out, yeah, you know you gotta help me out, yeah. Oh don't you put me on the backburner, you've gotta help me out, yeah. And when there's nowhere else to run, is there room for one more son, these changes, ain't changing me, the cold-hearted boy I used to be.[/move]

:sign_wtf:

Youre a strange individual Eothian.
    Last edited by MadBurgerMaker; June 06, 2005 at 03:56 PM.
    (Patron of Lord Rahl)

Darth Fungus's Avatar Civis

One question Eothian....Was your friend a guy or a girl? Just have to clear that up.

One was waking up after a heavy night of drinking with my hand in my boxers and jeans undone with my friends looking at me..... I cant explain it myself, way 2 drunk and was still pretty outta it in the morning.

Ill try to think of some others....

Oh lol...

It was weird at the time and funny later on. Ok so me and about 4 friends got EXTREMELY baked, like hot knives weed and hash and all that, anyways my friend drives us up on this hill to see all of downtown from a good distance at night and all we see are lights. So anyways we stare for a while and notice a series of lights moving. We argued for about 10 mins whether it was a boat or an apartment. Turned out it was an apartment I think and we were :wub:ing out of it. It was so weird though at the time lol.

Eothain's Avatar woo

The person was a male and as for why he did it, I don't have a clue. I didn't then and I don't know now. Why don't you ask him? He lives in Spain now, at the moment, though he stopped being my friend not long after his incident.

[move]I wanna stand up, I wanna let go. You know, you know, no you don't, you don't. I wanna shine on in the hearts of man, I wanna meaning from the back of my broken hand. Another head aches, another heart breaks. I'm so much older than I can take. And my affection, well it comes and goes, I need direction to perfection, no, no, no, no, no. Help me out, yeah, you know you gotta help me out, yeah. Oh don't you put me on the backburner, you've gotta help me out, yeah. And when there's nowhere else to run, is there room for one more son, these changes, ain't changing me, the cold-hearted boy I used to be.[/move]

How can you just sit there? You must have liked it you freak. That's just sick y'all.

Peace.

Eothain's Avatar woo

Trust me, I didn't like it. In that environment, in a classroom full of students, it'd be hard to like it. Plus, I was only 11 and wasn't paticularly sexually aware or active.

How could I just sit there? Well, what else could I do? I was pretty much powerless to do anything without getting into major trouble so all I could do was hope that he'd stop and no-one would find out. Luckilly for me, no-one did find out.

Trance: Spain's a pretty big place and I wouldn't know where to look. Though according to an article in the newspaper some time back about British families moving to Spain, he still looks the same (very gay, actually...).

And I couldn't really start punching someone. For one thing, I'm not violent and rarely hit people anyway. Another thing is that at that time, I hadn't gotten into trouble before and I wanted to maintain my reputation of being a goody-two-shoes.

Darth Fungus's Avatar Civis

This is definitely the wierdest thing that I've ever heard. What the hell was that guy thinking at the time? Hmm...Kinda bored....Maybe....Yes...I think I'll give that kid a handjob under his pants in the middle of class...nothing wrond with that. By the way, I really hate to ask....but how long did it go on? Was it like a 2 second little touch (eww) or like a 5 minute job (eww). Wow. I really can't believe that happened to you. I'm so sorry for you, you poor child. Man that....AHH its so frikkin gross, yet captivating (ewwwww).

Right, the thread was moderately interesting until I had to read about preteen on preteen molestation.

LegionnaireX's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Eothain
    Wierdest thing that happened to me...

Well, I was 11 and it was a Wednesday, some time in September. It was during prep which usually on a Wedneday consisted of learning french and/or latin vocab. Well, I was busy doing my prep, like you do. Then I suddenly noticed a hand on the flies of my trousers. I looked down to see my friend slip his hand through my flies and then under my pants and started rubbing my genitalia. I was pretty scared by this as you could imagine. It was in a room full of people and we were meant to be silent, so I was powerless and despite how much I wanted to scream out, I couldn't as everyone would notice and I'd get into major trouble, so I just sat there and tried to concentrate on my prep while my friend rubbed my genitals and I silently prayed that no-one would notice. In the end, no-one did. But still, it was pretty wierd.
    lol I would have killed that guy. Why didn't you say anything? Quit saying your powerless. You have a voice and a fist for a reason. If that would have been me I would have hospitalized that kid in a second with no regrets, even if I get suspended or expelled. Although you admit to being gay so maybe you didn't have a problem with it.
    Last edited by LegionnaireX; June 06, 2005 at 08:21 PM.

Where did he say he was gay?

ok, errr....let the conversation move on from Eothains 'experience' now chaps...

wierd things that have happened to you, not extended discussions about wierd things that have happened to others.

@ Flavius Atius: Ditto

@ The Friendly Jawa: Watch the language. The censor is still being worked on. Don't take advantage of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast