Thread: How to prevent good factions from fighting each other?

Default How to prevent good factions from fighting each other?

Does someone know what to do for god factions not war between them?? I know there is a submod made by ZZZ that make a God vs Evil game but this ZZZ's mod turns the game very faster and I just want a excellent relationship between god factions.

I tried contact ZZZ by PM but he didn't answer me till today because I know that ZZZ changes all <!--
    /////////////////////////////////////// of descr_campaign_ai_db file.
    // ISLAMIC AI PARAMS. //
    ///////////////////////////////////////

So do anybody knows what lines in descr_campaign_ai_db file I have to change for god factions not war between them??

Thanks a million

Default Re: How does God factions not fight between them?

If using RC I think it implements this system from another submod where you cannot attack allies, but instead have to break an alliance with them first. Since the AI rarely breaks alliances, it assures that the game is good vs. evil
    --- Theseus1234
    Suum cique (To each their own) -Motto of the Kingdom of Prussia

The Crown of Aragon AAR- The Iberian Supremacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Justice and Mercy View Post
    My opinion is 100% objective. That's how I'm so right all the time.
    ^Human hubris knows no bounds.

i agree with the rc theory in all the time i have been playing with RC i have not seen a good side fight another good side

Heroes Hordes & beyond The official submod of KGCM (click the sig)

You have not seen good factions fighting each other because Archaons none breakable alliance mod is included in the mod's version 1.1. It makes factions who are allies be ale to cancel alliance only with a diplomat, until that you cant attack an ally.

Default Re: How to prevent good factions from fighting each other?

Thanks SotW, there are also other ways the alliance breaks, using a spy/assassin and failing its mission. And the common one when you two factions as allies and these are neutral to each other then attack you loose the alliance with one or the other, then they are able to attack you..
    example;

Erebor allied with Dale and Silvan, but Dale and Silvan are neutral. Dale attacks Silvan and you are Erebor forced to choose which you want to keep you alliance to, the other is not nuetral and free to invade your lands..

My mod (at its core, i.e. the part KK used in 1.1) does not FORCE alliances, it simply allows a base for a good scripter to do his work and make it happen through other files.

If you want to make the start of the game good .vs evil, use the file on this post.