Thread: Sassanid Christian,Jew,.. etc

Default Sassanid Christian,Jew,.. etc

How can i build Christian or Jewish temple in all sassanid provinces? I want change their religion lol

Thanks a lot

-Traiano-'s Avatar Miles

Default Re: Sassanid Christian,Jew,.. etc

Quote Originally Posted by DeUs_VulT View Post
    How can i build Christian or Jewish temple in all sassanid provinces? I want change their religion lol

Thanks a lot
    But which faction are you using?? if you use romans then just find the temples inside the buildings queue, if you are sassanian then i don't think you can get christian or jew!!
    30BC: Ottaviano Augusto becomes the first Imperator, in his 44 years of principate he will bring to the empire peace and prosperity!
    70AD: Vespasiano is the winner of first great empire's civil war,rebuilding Roman world after the Nero's dark ages.
    98AD: Traiano becomes imperator after that the senateman Nerva adopted him,he will start a gold age for the empire getting it to biggest extension!! 117AD-180AD Adriano,Antonino Pio and Marco Aurelio administrate the empire during his richest and most pacific period, with their good administration Rome lives its golden age.
    193AD: Settimio Severo wins the civil war started after the death of Commodo starting the Severan dinasty, his heirs will not be as good as him. 252-285AD Rome lives the peak of III century's crisis,onli the emperor Aureliano will be able to reunite the empire breacked in 3 parts and the great reformer Diocleziano will give to Rome militar,politic and social cohesion after decades of caos. 325AD:Costantino rules alone over the empire and christianity is for the first time accepted by the imperial government.

I'm playing as sassanid.. And i want make them christian or Jew or even Hindu!

Is it possible?

julianus heraclius's Avatar The Philosopher King

Quote Originally Posted by DeUs_VulT View Post
    I'm playing as sassanid.. And i want make them christian or Jew or even Hindu!

Is it possible?
    The building of religious buildings is limited to certain regions.

For example, christian and arian churches in Sassanid lands are only available in mesopotamia, armeniar, assyrian, palestinian, europa, asian, aegyptian, africae , iberia, grecia

For Jewish, they are only available in mesopotamia, armeniar, assyrian, palestinian ,europa, asian, aegyptian, africae, iberia , grecia, italia

Hindu temples are available in ariana, sughdian, steppes, indian

Hope this helps.

So, is it other way to make it possible to build churches anywhere i want when playing as Sassanid?