From Russia with love- An Russia AAR

Intro- well things arent looking so well for Russia, it is at war with a country that has more military power than it does, and it has a weak government, which is being run by a 16yr old king, needless to say approval is only at 43%. Meanwhile Russia lacks any good Generals or even military units....lets see what happens
Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

ya i know my ministry sux

1700- It was a freezing morning in Janurary when the King of Russia awoke, at 16yrs of age he still had much experience to gain, but contrary to previous rulers Pyotr I was tired of dealing with the corruption of the gov. It was time for him to step up and rule the country, and so he headed for the chamber of ministers, with a couple of goals in mind.

"I am tired of the failure that this country has become!" shouted Pyotr. "Our People starve due our failures and your corruption" -continued Pyotr "Lord Pyotr, Im guessing that u had a bad dream last night?" Snikered Naval Secretary Nikolay Mizirov. "that will be quite enough from you, I have an announcement to be made, I will be charging 3 of the members of this ministry on charges of corruption"-stated Pyotr.

Charges-
Nikolay Mizirov- banishment from russia
Nikolay Parkhomov- to be flogged
Feodur Golbin- to be dishonorly retired

Pyotr then went to work as he hired another General to mentor his brother, who had proven somewhat incompetient in war

King Pyotr then quickly went to work on finding adequate replacements for the previous ministers

He was able to find the candidates to fit the bill, and was able to therefore fill the slots.
Andrey Vezirov took over the Chancellor position,Vikenti Sadykov took over the Department of National Finances, and Samuil Serduik took over the post as Russia's Naval Minister.