Thread: Are you in the wrong group?

Spartan's Avatar Divus
    Patrician

Default Are you in the wrong group?

Please post here if you are in the wrong user group. Please name the group that you believe you belong to and we verify (if possible) and change you accordingly.

-Spartan
    "Consular" Spartan, Vassal of Siblesz
    Lord of lt1956, & Vercingetorix, Founder House of Spartae
    §§TWC's Father of Modding§§ §§ RulersoftheSea.com §§
    "The greatest pain a man can suffer is to have knowledge of much, & power over nothing" - Herodotus

Habelo's Avatar Protector Domesticus

i dont really understand=P
    whats a group=P
    You have a certain mentality, a "you vs them" and i know it is hard to see, but it is only your imagination which makes up enemies everywhere. I haven't professed anything but being neutral so why Do you feel the need to defend yourself from me?. Truly What are you defending? when there is nobody attacking?

Marshal Qin's Avatar Bow to ME!!!

civitate, quaestor, patrician etc...
    Exotic Slave - Spook 153, Barbarian Turncoat - Drugpimp, Catamite - Invoker 47
    Drunken Uncle - Wicked, Priest of Jupiter - Guderian

Under the patronage of El-Sib Why? ...... Because Siblesz sent me
    Proud member of the Australian-New Zealand Beer Appreciation Society (ANZBAS?)

Centurion Quintus's Avatar Campidoctor

I was promoted to Civ. I don't know if this is error, or intentional but it happened after the software upgrade.

HawkeyE's Avatar Vindictively Cruel

I'm in the right group, I became a Civitate about 2 days before all this fun stuff went down. But anyway, I can't post in the CVRIA, are civitates not supposed to or is this just something that was missed during the switchover?

Edit: I guess someone fixed it now, thanks

Sosobra's Avatar Domesticus

During the forum fires I was the " Head bureaucrat in charge of Reconstruction and seller of forum fire T-Shirts .

Eothain's Avatar woo

I'm in the wrong group, I should be a quaestor!
    MareNostrum for DICTATOR FOR LIFE!

[move]I wanna stand up, I wanna let go. You know, you know, no you don't, you don't. I wanna shine on in the hearts of man, I wanna meaning from the back of my broken hand. Another head aches, another heart breaks. I'm so much older than I can take. And my affection, well it comes and goes, I need direction to perfection, no, no, no, no, no. Help me out, yeah, you know you gotta help me out, yeah. Oh don't you put me on the backburner, you've gotta help me out, yeah. And when there's nowhere else to run, is there room for one more son, these changes, ain't changing me, the cold-hearted boy I used to be.[/move]

hi umm im the sister of tomyris i dont think any of you know him but umm im new to this and im a girl ... can somebody help me out ?

LegionnaireX's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Quote Originally Posted by *Xx sister of tomyris xX*
    hi umm im the sister of tomyris i dont think any of you know him but umm im new to this and im a girl ... can somebody help me out ?
    Of course we know Tomyris. He was the guy who cried wolf for the game demo a month before it was released. What do you need help with?

I was an auxilia before then member and now im Libertus (freedman) (don't know which is better auxilia or Libertus?
    Manstein16 This is especially for you and your bill.

Default legionaireX

Quote Originally Posted by legionaireX
    Of course we know Tomyris. He was the guy who cried wolf for the game demo a month before it was released. What do you need help with?
    thanks your about the only person who replied with a nice thing to say please can you enable pm so that i can ask you for help and not look stupid ? thanks alot i hope you read this message soon if not i will try to post it to you again !!

thanks again XxmwahxX

LegionnaireX's Avatar Protector Domesticus

please can you enable pm so that i can ask you for help and not look stupid
    Got it. With this new board I just realized I didn't have pms open.

hey guys, i was meaning to ask one of the mods about this but for some reason my PM system isnt working, just before all the changes of TWC i was made civitate and now my powers seem to have disapeard and i cannot gain access to the curia i am guessing this is because something happend with the software upgrade of the site, would be grateful if you coukld reinstate me thanks alot.
    Last edited by Baron Lokimus; June 13, 2005 at 11:36 AM.
    Baron Lokimus -

Owner of TWC Productions and War Club; The Highly Anticipated Upcoming Movie of TWC.

Sulla's Avatar Sulla

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Lokimus
    hey guys, i was meaning to ask one of the mods about this but for some reason my PM system isnt working, just before all the changes of TWC i was made civitate and now my powers seem to have disapeard and i cannot gain access to the curia i am guessing this is because something happend with the software upgrade of the site, would be grateful if you coukld reinstate me thanks alot.
    Go to your User CP and click on 'edit options'. From there just turn on your PM'ing ability.

Under the Patronage of the noble Senatorii Wild Bill Kelso
    Brother Of Necrobrit, Scrappy Jenks, eldaran and Oldgamer
    Patron of the Senatorii cunobelin & the CivitateLegio XX Valeria Victrix

yeh thans ive got that working now sulla.
    Baron Lokimus -

Owner of TWC Productions and War Club; The Highly Anticipated Upcoming Movie of TWC.