Thread: What the... what is the thing!

Default What the... what is that thing!

weird object. It's always there at the corner of a map when i fight gaul

Manstein16 This is especially for you and your bill.

hhmmm, interesting. Now could the units stand on it or would they go through it as if it wasnt there?
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

This is only a proof, that ancient civilizations have been visited by alien beings from another planet. The CA made RTW so realistic that smals details like that is also included.

- ok, away from the conspiracies, that is suppose to be burial site, even though it rather looks like a UFO.

Looks like a giant boob to me, maybe a shrine to a barbarian fertility god.

Zuwxiv's Avatar Bear Claus

UFO?
    Boobie?
    Burial site?
    A crater that hit on the opposite side of the world and went through the diameter of the earth until it stopped just before breaking the surface of the opposite side of the planet?

I think that is all your base are belong to us.

Currently worshipping Necrobrit *********** Thought is Quick
    I'm back for the TWCrack

Faenaris's Avatar Son of Dorn

Quote Originally Posted by Zuwxiv
    UFO?
    Boobie?
    Burial site?
    A crater that hit on the opposite side of the world and went through the diameter of the earth until it stopped just before breaking the surface of the opposite side of the planet?

I think that is all your base are belong to us.
    I knew it! See, I told you those little Grey Men did exist! They will come, they will hit us when we are asleep and they will spam forums with their ingenious message : "All your base are belong to us!"

Wait a minute, they are already here! They have stolen Zuwxiv's body! But you won't take me alive! * prepares party-pooper *
    Son of Acutulus, member of The House of the Wolf / Signature by King Mong

Bah Gawd its the Moons of Meepzor! Beldar and Primat has come, the Coneheads are Landing!

You all are making my brain hurt.....

Flogger's Avatar Senator

This has been in a thread before, i don't know whether it's a bug or some sort of burial mound.

Civis

I plan to take on the aliens with my bare hands, not with a party popper. ; )(What the aliens don't know is that I have a small plastic knife from the chipy, AND a "Fun, fun, fun!' size' bag of party poppers! Mwahaha*Laughs histerically*!!!)

It's a burial mound for a female alien!
    Dr. Who fans at the ready. March! http://doctorwho.myfreeforum.org/index.php

It's a burial mound, specifically, a barrow mound.

"Practice, the master of all things."

yea, i saw this thing right in the middle of one of my battles in my scythia campain and made a "amazing discoveries" thread that has this in it. i thought it was a crop circle or something but someone said it was a burial mound

madd069's Avatar Biarchus

mmmm.....donut.....