Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Jared the Pipers Retexture Project (Courland done, Sweden Work-in-Progress) PLUS: Adding Cuirasseurs and Hussars to the swedish rooster!

Seraph07's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Jared the Pipers Retexture Project (Courland done, Sweden Work-in-Progress) PLUS: Adding Cuirasseurs and Hussars to the swedish rooster!

Great work man, about time some one with some talent paid some attention to sweden?
    Any chance we can see an alternate version of the line Infantry ? I'd freaking pay you to make a closed coat version !
    I'll make a faction specific swedish drum and regiment mini-mod if you do.

Default Re: Jared the Pipers Retexture Project (Courland done, Sweden Work-in-Progress) PLUS: Adding Cuirasseurs and Hussars to the swedish rooster!

Last edited by Barry Lyndon; July 26, 2009 at 12:45 PM.

Why yes, that would be axactly what im looking for
    Thanks man

Anyone have a link to that?

plissken3's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph07 View Post
    Anyone have a link to that?
    see on these forums "released mods" first page
    Last edited by plissken3; July 26, 2009 at 12:55 PM.
    WHY NOT TRY MY MODS BELOW - FOR EMPIRE & NAPOLEON
    here:BetterMusicMod& here:SharpeThemeMod
    & here:WarpathPictureMod

Jared mate your units keep getting better well done & +REP to you, thank you

Well thank you all for your kind words (although its somehow awkward to see a link to another mod saying actually "this one is better" in my mod-thread but I dont care and also like Preussens Mod...) but Im on vacation the next week, hiking.

I will finish the rooster after this week, only need to do Light Infantry, Heavy Cav and African, Indian and American Units.

Btw. I too thought about a mod which adds unique regiments, similar to Preussen, but I see I'm obsolete here.
    Quote Originally Posted by nabo1er View Post
    Obviously this Banzai fellow has never seen Parisian billboards soap adds near the airport. Nipples as big as cars! Well, small cars anyway.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=268066
    My Retexture Project! Courland Done, Sweden next!

Quote Originally Posted by Jared the Piper View Post
    Well thank you all for your kind words (although its somehow awkward to see a link to another mod saying actually "this one is better" in my mod-thread but I dont care and also like Preussens Mod...) but Im on vacation the next week, hiking.

I will finish the rooster after this week, only need to do Light Infantry, Heavy Cav and African, Indian and American Units.

Btw. I too thought about a mod which adds unique regiments, similar to Preussen, but I see I'm obsolete here.
    No, your mod is not the least "obsolete". You have done some fantastic re-skinning of the generic swedish line infantry units, and without your work Courland and Sweden would be less interesting. Also, I apologize for posting a screenshot from Preussen's mod in your thread, but the guy specifically asked for a closed-coat version, and I just couldn't help showing him a few of those. I do not think the Sweden mod is better than yours, it's just that you currently work in different fields, Preussen with additional units, you with reskinning of the existing units. Once again, sorry if it was inappropriate. I have removed the screenshot of the unit.
    Last edited by Barry Lyndon; July 26, 2009 at 12:47 PM.

hooahguy14's Avatar Ducenarius

Jared, you and Preussen should join forces and make a big sweden reskin/new units mod.
    On the Path to the Streets of Gold: A Rome II Suebi AAR
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Sorry Jared you are quite right it is a bit bad having a link to another mod - I put that in to help seraph - I've removed it. your mod is fantastic & is not obsolete I myself have used you're swedish units - so don't say that mate I value everyone's work, where would we be without your's & everyone else's great mods
    Again Jared I must sincerely apologise for this mistake
    Last edited by plissken3; July 26, 2009 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by plissken3 View Post
    Sorry Jared you are quite right it is a bit bad having a link to another mod - I put that in to help seraph - I've removed it. you mod is fantastic & is not obsolete I myself have used you're swedish units - so don't say that mate I value everyone's work, where would we be without your's & everyone else's great mods
    Again Jared I must sincerely apologise for this mistake
    Oh dont need to apologize, Im not so anal-retentive to actually be angry about that
    Its appreciated though...

Humm, I would definitely like the idea of working together with Preussen Gloria on a big mod, but Im not the one to decide this ^^
    Obviously this Banzai fellow has never seen Parisian billboards soap adds near the airport. Nipples as big as cars! Well, small cars anyway.

Oh dont need to apologize, Im not so anal-retentive to actually be angry about that
    Its appreciated though...

Humm, I would definitely like the idea of working together with Preussen Gloria on a big mod, but Im not the one to decide this ^^
    Glad you have a sense of humour mate - thanks
    That would be a good idea - working with preussen gloria -just imagine the units the two of you could do & not only sweden!

Jared the Piper, have you started working on the swedish light infantry yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Lyndon View Post
    Jared the Piper, have you started working on the swedish light infantry yet?
    Sorry, but not yet.
    I will do them the second Im home again (well mabye not literally, but you get what I mean...)

I repeat again:

I am on vacation the whole next week, hiking on german mountains
    And no I wont yodle.

gord96's Avatar Domesticus

great mod! question..

i tried the realistic courland mod today and in the screen shot the general is in a black uniform with all the medals, however in the game the general doesnt look like that. just wondering if thats for a different unit? thanks!

used the OTA pack a while back and really like it!

joedreck's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Jared the Pipers Retexture Project (Courland done, Sweden Work-in-Progress, Line already downloadable!) PLUS: Adding Cuirasseurs and Hussars to the swedish rooster!

New Pic of the Musician 2 (basically, this musician will be added to every unit that wears a tricorne

The units like militia, grenadiers etc. will get the musician1.

Musician2

The liveguards had same or very similar uniforms to line infantry, but the musican was special. They wore yellow uniform with a white nest.
    Edictum mod adds new edicts to Rome II. http://www.twcenter.net / YouTube: Edictum Mod / Click here for Edictum Mod on steam
    Vote Brain Slug for president.

Mega rep for you sir

brilliant skins

thanks!

gord96's Avatar Domesticus

is there any known issues with adding a skin mod or switching skins in the middle of a campaign? thanks!

Gentlemen just to let you know that our two mods have different goals. so there is no competition and no race,there is only passion for history and the joy to make this game looking more realistic
    enjoy our mods that we made for you and lets be all happy
    Last edited by Preussen Gloria; July 29, 2009 at 12:16 PM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast