Thread: New Wooden Wall ??

Icon10 New Wooden Wall ??

Will RS2 have these type of wooden walls ? It look more realistic and better than the ones nw.

Default Re: New Wooden Wall ??

Wow! Those are very realistic. I hope they will have those walls.

i think we've at least looked at them - which mod are those walls from?
    'Ecce, Roma Surrectum!' Beta Tester and Historian
    Under the proud patronage of MarcusTullius

Icon10 Re: New Wooden Wall ??

I saw it on tis mode Diadochi - Total War (ALX) ...jus happen to and i immediately like cos i think it's more realistic. RS 2 modding team could mode walls like tis for large_towns for romans, macedon, carthaginians, greeks, easterns and the rest of Hellistic fractions.

Gerald The Herald's Avatar Biarchus
    Republic of Wookieland,somewhere far away in the Galaxy

The walls look awfully like those used in Medieval 2. Even the triangular yellow unit directionary indicators have a striking resemblence to that of the Med exe. *shrug* They look far superior texture-wise to our ancient, creaky and woodlice-infested RTW walls by any measure.

No change in the balance of political parties can alter the general determination that no class should be excluded from contributing to and sharing responsibility for the state. - Gustav Stresemann

i completly agree! and i hope that will be add the oppida wall made by Limes for barbarian factions!

http://z10.invisionfree.com/aeelysiu...p?showtopic=40

Souka's Avatar Semisalis

Amazingly looking walls but if they implemented these, then they should update the other walls as well.

cnaeus's Avatar Centenarius

mayby they should put them in place of stone walls for barbarians, because they look like advanced wooden walls and seem pretty barbaric to me.

cnaeus,

Challange Macedon, and die trying

I'd put them in in place of the normal walls actually, always though that level 2 walls were pointless except as a stage to stone walls. There not really a city wall at all just an upgraded palisade.

Either that or make stone and large stone walls stage 4 and 5 and slot a proper wooden wall wall like this in at 3?

Leeham991's Avatar Campidoctor
    The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Those walls certainly are good... But stuff that, I wanna know about that brutal looking siege tower! Is that like a shield or something hanging off it?
    I like pie.

cnaeus's Avatar Centenarius

i think its something that can be lowered down to make a walkway to march onto the wall..dont know for sure tho.

cnaeus,

Challange Macedon, and die trying

Comes Limitis

I said it before and I say it again: RS team, please try and get these sorta walls into the game!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by snuggans View Post
    we can safely say that a % of those 130 were Houthi/Iranian militants that needed to be stopped unfortunately