Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Sub-mod: Campaign for BoA 2.0! (Outdated, see Download Thread)

Default Re: Sub-mod: Campaign for BoA 2.0!

Ok. I will adding your link to the Download Topic. Thanks you for you work Alex

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Lord Dakier's Avatar Protector Domesticus

It's in the campaign. I use the general unit and probably the samurai to katana one.
    We Came, We Saw, We Ran Away!

Alex1987's Avatar Tiro

Lord Dakier, what faction?

And, in new version I add emissars (diplomats) on stratmap.
    Last edited by Alex1987; October 09, 2009 at 11:00 PM.

Shimazu and Oda against Imagawa. I have not really tried the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dakier View Post
    I'm using the lowest possible settings with a large unit scale. Bsically I keep having this CTD when I enter battle an zoom in closer to the models. When it loads up and it starts farish away then I'm fine untill It carries on with the speech and zooms in and then it crashes. Even if I start the battle it crashes.
    I already see this bug. If I remember right, this may but because of the high resolution models. In the mod played when this bug appeared, it was because the mod didn't have sprites. But BoA have sprites, so I don't know... is your PC old ?

~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Yeah its fairly oldish. It would of been average back in Rome's first days.

this new add-on campaign works well! sometimes it CTD but i reload and it don't CTD again! good job !!!! ^^!
    Last edited by RobertDuy; October 11, 2009 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dakier View Post
    Yeah its fairly oldish. It would of been average back in Rome's first days.
    I'm pretty sure that's is the problem. My computer is old too, and when I test BoA v1, I have sometimes crash sometime during the game.

It works with every other mod.

I know, but BoA use models with a lot of vertices, more than any actual released mod. The only exception is RS II, though...

I could play without the campaign add-on.

Alex1987's Avatar Tiro

Fix for campaign addon - http://depositfiles.com/files/fa7278czc

I applied that fix.

I found the problem

I just don't know how to solve it.

Attachment 58628
    As you can see this is the Kihei to Naginata cavalry for Shingen Takeda. This model, Nobunaga Oda's model and one of the Shimazu leaders models have been the battles that I have entered. Now there is one thing in common about these. Funnily enough they all use horses. I just went into battle with a lone archer unit and there was no cavalry on my team and just Shingen on his. I was ecstatic till I looked closer at Shingen's model and the game crashed. I loaded it up again and it still crashed.

Your using MTW_Horses I know that much. Why does my system not like these horses is what I want to know. Now that I have identified a much more probable cause is there a chance for some quick fix for me which allows me to use normal mounts or something?

I have a feeling that we're so close to solving this issue.

Alex1987's Avatar Tiro

Lord Dakier,
    Its really strange, because I dont have this problem:

Maybe you use high quality settings?

What is the total poly count of both them models? They would be the highest surely as theyre two units within one.

inquisitor's Avatar Semisalis

That is weird....i only have a pentium 4 3 ghz with 3 gig ram
    And my settings are on huge and except for buidings and grass everything is on high,and have almost no lag.

But i have also probs with horses,and i really hope someone could fix that....the imagawa bodyguard unit....there horses turn white when i zoom out.
    Alexander the great reported in 326BC india,that his men where afraid to go into the caves...because of the dragons living there
    Even Herodotus wrote...that he saw wingend serpents in arabia.
    The word Dinosaur wasn't in the english dictonary untill 1860...WHY??
    Because now we question the existence of god...Thats exactly what the elite(nwo,bohemian club,bilderberg group and all the other sunworhippers) want.
    Hollywood,the music and game industry are now ruled by the illuminati.Just check how many times you see a pyramid(satanic symbol),or 1 eye(the all-seeing eye of horus=satanic symbol),a checkered black and white floor or walls(masonic floor) in games,movies and cd covers.They hide messages in there products.
    And dont accept the FEMA chip....its the mark of the beast

The exact same problem?

@Lord Dakier...No....my prob is a sprite thing...a very annoying prob though...its like i'm on lsd.
    They just turn white when i zoom out.And some other cav...they have these banners on there back....zoomed out they(banners) dissapear....when i knew how to fix it,i did it myself.It can't be that much work.
    What are your pc spec's L Dakier?And what kind of graphic card do you have....with Ati you know...there drivers are fukked.
    I have HD 4650 1000mb virtual mem,every mod works fine...but with EB...it worked smoother with my old 1600 pro ati card
    The prob with EB is driver related....especially with high polygon units.Maybe a driver change will help you.
    Alexander the great reported in 326BC india,that his men where afraid to go into the caves...because of the dragons living there
    Because now we question the existence of god...Thats exactly what the elite(nwo,bohemian club,bilderberg group and all the other sunworhippers) want.
    Hollywood,the music and game industry are now ruled by the illuminati.Just check how many times you see a pyramid(satanic symbol),or 1 eye(the all-seeing eye of horus=satanic symbol),a checkered black and white floor or walls(masonic floor) in games,movies and cd covers.They hide messages in there products.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakandakari Lobato View Post
    I really like this mod. Everything seems well done except the disorder that results in cities as they increase in size. I think, and of course I am biased being Japanese, but I think that Japanese citizens are a bit more given to compliance and order and hence the disorder despite large sizes is set incorrectly.
    Yeah it would be nice if someone could change that...there is to much unrest in my city's

I tryed the new campaign version.....now the advisor pops up every turn.