Page 9 of 65 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718193459 ... LastLast

Thread: Third Age - Total War Videos [MBA]

Default Re: *Longer ! Gooder ! Better !* -MasterBigAb's "Big Masterful Videos

really good. it's epic

MasterBigAb's Avatar Valar Morghulis
    Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by King Kong View Post
    How could I miss this awesome video! So epic and it totally captures the feelings and emotions of the movies! Genius!

Edit: the new free people video is also great!
    Thanks to all of you, am glad you like it, and of course special thanks to great Kong, for such honor

Finlander's Avatar ★Absolutely Fin-bulous★
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: *Army Ents are coming to the picnic* -MasterBigAb's "Big Masterful Videos"

Epic ent video!

• Son of MasterBigAb; • Father of St. PolycarpeKahvipannuRadboudMhaedrosGeMiNi][SaNDy
    FlinnUndyingNephalimKAM 2150
    Charerg

Quote Originally Posted by King Kong View Post
    How could I miss this awesome video! So epic and it totally captures the feelings and emotions of the movies! Genius!
    I couldn't agree more, I got the same shiver down my spine that I always get in the movie.

Your videos are fantastic MasterBigAb! Keep up the great work!

I'd +rep you if I could.

Edit: The ent video is a very nice teaser, well done!

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Pud View Post
    I couldn't agree more, I got the same shiver down my spine that I always get in the movie.

Your videos are fantastic MasterBigAb! Keep up the great work!

I'd +rep you if I could.

Edit: The ent video is a very nice teaser, well done!
    Thanks, of course you can rep me later, when you got 50 posts and 1 week membership

Withwnar's Avatar Script To The Waist

Default Re: *Army Ents are coming to the picnic* (MasterBigAb's "Big Masterful Videos")

I would love to watch the new Ent movie but I'm trying to keep them as a surprise for when they're released. So I can only offer an imaginary response: "Brilliant! But can you get more emotion out of the actors? They're a bit wooden."

Content Emeritus

Default Re: *Army Ents are coming to the picnic* (MasterBigAb's "Big Masterful Videos")

Quote Originally Posted by Withwnar View Post
    I would love to watch the new Ent movie but I'm trying to keep them as a surprise for when they're released. So I can only offer an imaginary response: "Brilliant! But can you get more emotion out of the actors? They're a bit wooden."
    oh don't worry you can watch it, you won't see anything (no ent)
    It was only a little litle Teaser for the community to make them excited
    (Ingame you will see full lengh "Last March of the Ents" event video, when they will be available - about the same time trolls are)

Withwnar's Avatar Script To The Waist

Oh yes, I see what you mean. I like the foot.

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Withwnar View Post
    Oh yes, I see what you mean. I like the foot.

Thanks, he actually has a quite nice foot, hasn't he ?!?

BTW.:
    Videos added to my new workshop - check it out here
    Last edited by Archaon; August 10, 2009 at 09:08 AM. Reason: double post

Hey , i just noticed an ent at 0:13

Warmaster Tibs's Avatar Senator

Your ent video is such a tease!
    The AI is like a retarded overwieght child. He realy want all those fries, he just does not know how to get them. http://img1.coolspacetricks.com/imag...unny/81776.gif

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Warmaster Tibs View Post
    Your ent video is such a tease!

Believe me, it won't take much longer now...
    Ähm i could do more teasers like this with the isengard mine, for example ?!?

You should show us the ent knee next and move your way up

Quote Originally Posted by miniwally View Post
    You should show us the ent knee next and move your way up
    But you can see an entire ent at 0:13

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by KingTheoden1 View Post
    But you can see an entire ent at 0:13
    Very right - and i think it's not necesarry to make another vid, cause until i finished it und uploaded it, you may even have version 1.2 yourselves

Quote Originally Posted by MasterBigAb View Post
    Very right - and i think it's not necesarry to make another vid, cause until i finished it und uploaded it, you may even have version 1.2 yourselves
    Yea , first , i also only noticed the foot , but then i rewatched it , and saw something moving between the trees Really hard to find though

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by KingTheoden1 View Post
    Yea , first , i also only noticed the foot , but then i rewatched it , and saw something moving between the trees Really hard to find though
    Hehe yeah the scenes were well chosen
    But i think i will upload the ful lenghts version of the "Last March of the Ents" in a few days
    So keep watching this thread everybody...
    EDIT: 600 !!!

Which tile did you use (ent teaser video) because it looks just like the movie? Nice job!

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by A1_Unit View Post
    Which tile did you use (ent teaser video) because it looks just like the movie? Nice job!
    Sorry i don't really know what exactly you mean ? (the teaser is only called entprieview = entvorschau in german, like it is called on youtube - but the full length vid, which is almost exactly like in the movie will be called last march of the ents or i call it first march of the ents - would be a nice wordplay )

I mean entprieview = entvorschau.