Thread: They have run off the Map

They have run off the Map

Click the link to see that my Peltasts have run off the map and up the mountain pursuing peasants into the next valley,

Do you now have to upload them to another site and give a link?

Here is a link though: as I can't find a way to attach it:

This doesn't work anymore see the bottom post of mine to see how to access the Picture

I know it looks a little unremarkable but look at the position of the peltasts, (top right hand corner.

But as you can see by the green arrows, they are still controllable.
    Last edited by Julius_Caesar; June 04, 2005 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Ammendment to where it is hosted

Lol.. They're probably tired of all the hand-to-hand bigboys racking up all the kills, thus their desperation...
    This is my signature.

Default I also managed to get my General to go there

I managed to make my entire army cross over the red line and give chase, it was quite funny

Civis

Nice to see someone typing something today!

I can't get the pic. . Oh well, probably my comp. it's quite slow: NO broadband.
    Dr. Who fans at the ready. March! http://doctorwho.myfreeforum.org/index.php

Just click on the link

On a 56k modem it should take about 3 mins to download (its approx 690k). also try right-clicking and click save to disk, save it to a location and wait.

Hope this helps

Julius

Another thing have you turned pictures on in your options menu in your control panel.

Default Its OK

It wasnt your computer it got corrupted, try again.

Sorry,

I dont know how it got corrupted though

what the? that's not right... maybe it's just a glitch...

is it a jpg? its takin a long time for me to load too . . .

Happens to me quite often; not really remarkable as while you can still control the units, you can't order them around past the borders of the map.

"Practice, the master of all things."

Default Conrol

I could control them to a certain extent...

I could order them to chase down and kill any unit but not move them its true, its easy to do, trap one troop from the uint behind landfall, then you can go past the line to kill enemy soldiers from that unit, press the delete key to watch...

It is possible to get units over the red line, select a unit (it works best with archers and skirmishers) and put them on the edge, than put them in loose formation, tight formation, loose formation tight formation etc. every time you do this the unit moves a bit forward ad you can get them of the map. This is perfect to outshout an opponent.

Default No

I did not do that to get them over the line, as you can see they were pursuing a routed enemy and running fast, therefore I did not need to do that, I simply trapped a couple of the men from the unit behind rocks and then I could pursue the rest of them.
    Last edited by Julius_Caesar; June 04, 2005 at 03:33 PM.

Default The Picture

The picture will not load for a while as I am just reorganizing my webspace, i am soory but you will have to bear with me I am going as fast as I can!

But It will now have a welcome page and links to guide you through.

Default The Picture is Back up

Ok, the Picture is now back up, go to my homepage:

here

and then open the Peltasts Pursuing Peasants Pic, feel free to look around the site at some of the other pictures I have uploaded.