Thread: cancellation of essay competition

Default cancellation of essay competition

I think it sucks that it was cancelled but it was probably the best choice. What i really want to know is why were tbp and GM banned? Were they part of the post deleting thing, because that hardly seems like something they would do.

No we werent. And We are back, thats what matters.
    Well, if I, Belisarius, the Black Prince, and you all agree on something, I really don't think there can be any further discussion.
    - Simetrical 2009 in reply to Ferrets54

MoROmeTe's Avatar For my name is Legion

So the competition is still on? Yeah, baby.

In the long run, we are all dead - John Maynard Keynes
    Under the patronage of Lvcivs Vorenvs
    Holding patronage upon the historical tvrcopolier and former patron of the once fallen, risen from the ashes and again fallen RvsskiSoldat

Im afraid not, well not unless me and tBP can salvage it. We will see.
    Well, if I, Belisarius, the Black Prince, and you all agree on something, I really don't think there can be any further discussion.

Oh, i thought that when Lord Rahl said this in "the end" thread: "The other two, tBP and GM have been exiled and my resignation is to come." that it meant you guys had been banned.

MoROmeTe's Avatar For my name is Legion

Please salvage it.

In the long run, we are all dead - John Maynard Keynes
    Under the patronage of Lvcivs Vorenvs
    Holding patronage upon the historical tvrcopolier and former patron of the once fallen, risen from the ashes and again fallen RvsskiSoldat

We will, in time but TWC has more important things to fix before reviving such things, sorry. I'll post something in here for people when I can do more. Thanks and sorry.

we had been banned. both of us. and lord rahl probably will not return. my own time here is strictly limited now as well. if this website doesn't want me, my contributions my time and my effort, and if it doesn't appreciate the 2 years of work i've put into it, then why should i stay?
    there are plenty of other sites out there.

Lord Rahl's Avatar Behold the Beard
    Content Emeritus

If things get sorted out then it MAY be brought back. No guarantees though. I think we had something going that was good but too much happened to keep this running smoothly.

Patron of: Ó Cathasaigh, Major. Stupidity, Kscott, Major König, Nationalist_Cause, Kleos, Rush Limbaugh, General_Curtis_LeMay, and NIKO_TWOW.RU | Patronized by: MadBurgerMaker
    Opifex, Civitate, ex-CdeC, Ex-Urbanis Legio, Ex-Quaestor, Ex-Helios Editor, Sig God, Skin Creator & Badge Forger
    I may be back... | @BeardedRiker

Søren's Avatar ܁
    Patrician Citizen Magistrate spy of the council

What prevents you from bringing it back now ? Perhaps without the prizes, but they can wait.