Thread: [Help] Silvan Elves

Icon2 [Help] Silvan Elves

Yesterday i saw the two towers and i noticed in the siege of the helms deep that the Galadhrim don't have the green mantle but blue.Who can help me edit them? + Reputation is guaranteed
    Last edited by Capitano87; June 02, 2009 at 09:36 AM.

Default Re: [Help] Silvan Elves

Thats because the Green ones are supposed to be Mirkwood ones i think not the Galadhrim, the Sindar archers have Blue and they are supposed to be the ones that went to helms deep in the movies.

mmmm but the armor is the one characteristic of galadhrim or am I wrong?The elves of mirkwood not have the golden armor as the galadhrim.

Fail... complete and utter fail... don't use the movies as your backup please. Their is no plate armor in the books, and there's absolutely no mention of golden armored Silvans of any sort...

Im aware of that, but this game take visual license from the Films, and the obvious reason for it being green is that its the Mirkwood(Greenwood) varient too the Lorien armour from the FV of Helms Deep

Ive edited it myself, not because I like the movies visually, but if someone would want it.......

Louis Lux's Avatar Into the Light
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Capitano87 View Post
    mmmm but the armor is the one characteristic of galadhrim or am I wrong?The elves of mirkwood not have the golden armor as the galadhrim.
    I think general's bodyguard is the same unit but with blue cape.