Thread: [Solved] playing louisiana

Burnoutfigs's Avatar Semisalis

Default [Solved] playing louisiana

Hi i have a question. Im playing louisiana ..made new orleans a major city, raised the population, but need help with something

how do i change the income of the city and how do i change the manppower for louisiana?

alpaca's Avatar Harbinger of saliva

Default Re: playing louisiana

Quote Originally Posted by Burnoutfigs View Post
    Hi i have a question. Im playing louisiana ..made new orleans a major city, raised the population, but need help with something

how do i change the income of the city and how do i change the manppower for louisiana?
    By income do you mean town wealth? No idea where that is in the startpos. I wouldn't recommend changing the manpower, Louisiana should get a guaranteed 100 MP and some manpower growth that depends on the script difficulty so they're alright (the natives don't get more). Otherwise boost your pop growth.

No thing is everything. Every thing is nothing.

Burnoutfigs.

If you feel like editting your startpos...

1. Get ESF Editor
    2. Open up your startpos in your main folder
    3. Expand startpos
    4. Expand campaign_startpos
    5. Expand campaign_env
    6. Expand campaign_model
    7. Expand world
    8. Expand region_manager
    9. Expand open up region_array (200 of these in the manager)
    10. Look at region. You should see the region name and below that, the start GDP/town wealth values (3 values which are all the same - change all 3)
    11. Good luck finding Louisiana, I think there are 2 different ones, upper and lower. I haven't fiddled with all this, and there are 200 regions...

Tell me your results.

Deciphering The Zodiac - Check It Out!

Burnoutfigs's Avatar Semisalis

yeah i have messed with those abit already, but no change..there must be another thing to change in starpos.

Ill look for it tonight.

I just hate the fact that they made New Orleans a small place. back then it was just as large as New York or Boston.

Im going to right a aar here once i fix the issues .

It should be sweet, changed all the titles too. Now the only thing i want to figure out is how to add a totaly new villiage.

so far noone has been able to do this, but im going to figure it out.

alpaca's Avatar Harbinger of saliva

Try adding a slot description to global_map\regions.esf\root\region_data\regions\regions\settlement_and_slots\slot_descriptions\slot_descriptions in the regions.esf and then add the slot to the startpos as a town. Also add a localisation string. Possibly edit the DB (not sure if it's used), then report back with the results

No thing is everything. Every thing is nothing.