Thread: "Nivator"-an Epirote AAR

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Default "Nivator"-an Epirote AAR

Making good on what I said last night, I'm making an AAR of my campaign as Epirus, but sorry, no screenshots. Here we go;
    Chapter 1:First Blood in Italy
    I am an old soldier writing this, who's fought in many wars. I was born in the mountains of Epirus, a beutiful country that hides a war-like nature, especially because of a man who we still call today "Nivator" or sometimes Phyrus the Olympian, and indeed those were fitting titles. I was a soldier under him, starting out as a simple junior officer of a pikeman formation.
    "Sir, the Romans are approaching, what do we do?", I said.
    "The Romans are cowering on the hill, get your Prezheratoi up to the road along with the rest of the phalanx. Expect the Romans to charge, for our skirmishers will try to antagonize the Romans." Phryrrus said.
    So we marched to the dirt road, and then the Romans charged.There were mainly Roarii and Hastatii troops, "pike fodder" to our men. Then we got site of the Triarii.
    I sure hope those hairy Agrianians and those strange Italians make good on holding the flanks, I thought.
    I spotted Phyrrus asnd his cavalry and pachyderms reaking havoc to my left on the left flank. Soon, after repetitive charging, the Romans broke.
    Then something strange happened, the Roman general leaped over my unit, and by leap, I mean leap, his horse was so sigh, it seemed as it had wings!
    When he landed behind the formation, I struck at him, he blocked, and we'd duel for a while until I stabbed his horse, I couldn't beleive I had killed the general! Then, it must've hit the Romans like a wave, even the elite triarii were routing! I sort of felt jealous, Phyrrus and his horsemen were galloping up the hill, riding down the retreating Romans. We were then to march north, where some of the heaviest fighting I've ever seen would take place.

Hopit's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: "Nivator"-an Epirote AAR

Nice... shame that no pics...

Quote Originally Posted by SgtScooter View Post
    If you went to the Skyrim forums you'll see a lot posts about how it's somehow been watered down and hampered by money men making the decisions. Fact is, it's a great game and people still complain. It's the same thing as the TW franchise.

RedFox's Avatar When it's done.™

No pics is like a strawberry cake without the cake.
    Last edited by RedFox; June 01, 2009 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedFox View Post
    No pics is like a strawberry cake without the cake.
    Well I'm sorry, but not just I've been way over with the campaign, but I also don't know how to take screenshots.
    Last edited by RedFox; June 01, 2009 at 07:42 AM.

Primicerius

Download FRAPS. Its really easy after that.

Hopit's Avatar Praepositus

or press Print Screen, tha will greate screen in your rome folder (tgas folder) and hey are in tga format

Quote Originally Posted by SgtScooter View Post
    If you went to the Skyrim forums you'll see a lot posts about how it's somehow been watered down and hampered by money men making the decisions. Fact is, it's a great game and people still complain. It's the same thing as the TW franchise.

I keep saying my campaign is over and done with, and you won't expect screenshots for the rest of the chapters.