Thread: How would this be for a world map?

Julianus Flavius's Avatar Campidoctor

Default How would this be for a world map?

I found this old world central world map, wondering wether it would be good for WHTW?
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    What have the Romans ever done for us?? apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?
    Some of my favourite quotes:
    "Your god has yet to prove himself more merciful than his predecessors" ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'
    "If you choose to do nothing, they will continue to do this again and again, until there is no-one left in the city, no people for this governement to govern"
    ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'

Hopit's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: How would this be for a world map?

that good map, but haven't you noticed that who made this post haven't been here for long time?

Quote Originally Posted by SgtScooter View Post
    If you went to the Skyrim forums you'll see a lot posts about how it's somehow been watered down and hampered by money men making the decisions. Fact is, it's a great game and people still complain. It's the same thing as the TW franchise.

Julianus Flavius's Avatar Campidoctor

Oh. I just assumed this mod was still alive. It hasn't been moved to the old mods section, so I just thought...meh, I'm going to make my own warhammer mod anyway.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    What have the Romans ever done for us?? apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?
    Some of my favourite quotes:
    "Your god has yet to prove himself more merciful than his predecessors" ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'
    "If you choose to do nothing, they will continue to do this again and again, until there is no-one left in the city, no people for this governement to govern"
    ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Maybe you could ask permission to Jubal_Barca and try to develope a campaign. Just a lil suggestion.