Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Custom Battle Unit and Faction unlocker V1.2

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Default Re: New Units of the West Problem

You need to direct this at the person who created the mods that you downloaded. No-one else can help you.

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

Romanos IV's Avatar The 120th Article, § 4
    the hell outta here (Athens, European Client State of Greece)

Default Re: Custom Battle Unit and Faction unlocker V1.2

Posts moved to appropriate thread.
    Under the noble patronage of Jimkatalanos

Default Re: Custom Battle Unit and Faction unlocker

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbraker View Post
    I guess the only possible use for the Luggers is to draw enemy fire away from more import ships. Other than that they are completely useless.

I use them if I want to transport an army a short ways across water, for example I brought a full 2 stack army from my United Provinces region on the Island in the Indian zone. I then brought them over to India itself and starting invading!

They are cheaper then other ships so if you need a quick transport they work great!

Heartbraker's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: New Units of the West Problem

Quote Originally Posted by Black Watch 42 View Post
    I had the mod Custom battle unit & Faction unlocker on and i then bought the new 14 units from steam, now it has taken the mod away. I have reinstalled it, i click it on mod manager start empire and there are only the crummy 12 factions. I would rather have it back than the 14 units, please help.
    I honestly don't know what to tell you. I have also purchased the DLC units and for me my mod still works perfectly. Have you downloaded any other mods?

I apologize for my late answer I have been having computer problems and had to use the restore disk.

I use them if I want to transport an army a short ways across water, for example I brought a full 2 stack army from my United Provinces region on the Island in the Indian zone. I then brought them over to India itself and starting invading!

They are cheaper then other ships so if you need a quick transport they work great!
    I was talking about in battle, but you have a very good Idea.

Evile's Avatar Biarchus

Where might I find Luggers in Custom battle? Are they available for all factions? Was thinking of posting some screens in the pictures thread and recommending this mod to other people. Civilian Luggers would be great AAR material. Also Pirates don't have any land units in custom battle.
    Otherwise great mod +rep
    Last edited by Evile; July 25, 2009 at 08:22 PM.
    Mediocrity holds supremacy,
    Integrity still lives so keep your faith in me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I2IIa4NWVI

Quote Originally Posted by The CHUCK NORRIS 2000 View Post
    Where might I find Luggers in Custom battle? Are they available for all factions? Was thinking of posting some screens in the pictures thread and recommending this mod to other people. Civilian Luggers would be great AAR material. Also Pirates don't have any land units in custom battle.
    Otherwise great mod +rep
    Civilian luggers are found in naval battles and are available to most European factions. In order for the pirates to have units you need the faction and unit unlocker, if you only have the faction unlocker the pirates will have no land units. I believe you may have unintentionally downloaded the faction unlocker.

Evile's Avatar Biarchus

hmm nope, checked the file I downloaded it says Faction and unit unlocker plus I saw a civilian lugger in Grand campaign just no pirate land units.....

hmm nope, checked the file I downloaded it says Faction and unit unlocker plus I saw a civilian lugger in Grand campaign just no pirate land units.....
    In my mod the pirates have 4 infantry units available to them in late and early battles. I downloaded my mod to make sure there weren't any problems there, and there were no problems. Here goes the usual question, do you have any other mods? Also, this mod is supposed to only unlock units in custom battle. The civilian lugger being available in campaign mode was unintentional.

Evile's Avatar Biarchus

Here goes the usual question, do you have any other mods?
    Hahaha LOL Of course! lol
    Which includes AUM mod by swiss halberdier and darth mod.

BIG BREAKTHROUGH: It Doesn't work with the latest version of darthmod, just giving you a heads up Heartbraker. I'm currently going through my mods to see what else it isn't compatible with, all towards making this mod better.
    EDIT: It doesn't work with the "Emotive GC AI mod" either HeartBraker, may I requst that you make your mod compatible with these two mods please?
    Cheers,
    The CHUCK NORRIS 2000.
    Last edited by Evile; July 26, 2009 at 03:00 AM.

Hahaha LOL Of course! lol
    Which includes AUM mod by swiss halberdier and darth mod.

BIG BREAKTHROUGH: It Doesn't work with the latest version of darthmod, just giving you a heads up Heartbraker. I'm currently going through my mods to see what else it isn't compatible with, all towards making this mod better.
    EDIT: It doesn't work with the "Emotive GC AI mod" either HeartBraker, may I requst that you make your mod compatible with these two mods please?
    Cheers,
    The CHUCK NORRIS 2000.
    I will look into it, but it may be a while because I am having problems with the pack file manager.

It should be stated now so anyone may not be confused, 0.3 Beta is not compatible with any mod that changes the unit_tables file. This would include all gameplay mods and most major mods. In the future I intend to have cross-modification support, but at this time any mod that alters the unit_tables file will be incompatible with Emotive Empire. You can, of course, remove the unit_table file from the pack and then use Emotive Empire with other gameplay mods, but I cannot promise you that my intended changes will still be intact.
    this was taken from the first post on page. I'm sorry but there is nothing I can do about that. I am still trying to find the problem with Darthmod however.
    Last edited by Heartbraker; July 26, 2009 at 11:30 AM.

quick question, how do I download the .esf that contains the mod?
    Worst part of trying to express a point is when someone says what you said better and gets praised.

is there any faction mod that works in exe format?
    Worst part of trying to express a point is when someone says what you said better and gets praised.

Evile's Avatar Biarchus

It should be stated now so anyone may not be confused, 0.3 Beta is not compatible with any mod that changes the unit_tables file. This would include all gameplay mods and most major mods. In the future I intend to have cross-modification support, but at this time any mod that alters the unit_tables file will be incompatible with Emotive Empire. You can, of course, remove the unit_table file from the pack and then use Emotive Empire with other gameplay mods, but I cannot promise you that my intended changes will still be intact.
    It works with AUM though.

Would it be possible if you could unlock more factions as i have the dlc packs and cant sem to get the other indians factions for example also anyothers ?

gerbenboy's Avatar Laetus

hey,
    i downloaded the units&faction mod and the file manager 1.5, copied the unlocker and pasted in my empire total war data folder. but it dont work. can anyone help me?
    Greetz--Gerbenboy

Hello

is not possible to play with catalonia ? (or aragon kingdom)

What Catalonia or Aragorn Kingdom? There's no faction like that in ETW, only in NTW.
    “No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them” ― Elie Wiesel
    "No nationality or race is preferred over another in any way in the Eyes of the Almighty" - Mufti Ismail Menk
    “What's unnatural is homophobia. Homo sapiens is the only species in all of nature that responds with hate to homosexuality.” ― Alex Sanchez
    “Remember, remember always, that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” ― Albert Einstein

General Maximus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Does this mod work on the latest version of the game? Quite an old mod it is, can anyone confirm if it works now?
    सार्वभौम सम्राट चत्रवर्ती - भारतवर्ष
    स्वर्गपुत्र पीतसम्राट - चीन
    महाराजानाभ्याम महाराजा - पारसिक

Quote Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
    Does this mod work on the latest version of the game? Quite an old mod it is, can anyone confirm if it works now?
    Yes, it still works. Anyone want to MP with this mod?

Just make sure it's the mod activated, because for me it is.

*Only mod activated... Because it's the only mod I have activated.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123