Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: General Cornwallis's Complete Faction Retexts:New Austrian Unit Pack!! Sweden, Bavaria, Westphalia, Genoa, Papal States, Savoy!

TheGeat's Avatar Miles

Default Re: General Cornwallis's Complete Faction Retexts:New Austrian Unit Pack!! Sweden, Bavaria, Westphalia, Genoa, Papal States, Savoy!

Quote Originally Posted by pditty8811 View Post
    Hello all,

I am having some conflicting problems with the "Genoa Retexture" mod posted earlier by Gen. Cornwallis. It had conflicting issues with "proper militia" which is contained in many larger mods. The provincial cavalry and the militia of Genoa to be specific.

How do I handle these Genoa .dds files in the d/l link, how do I apply them into the game? Will they fix this conflict issue?
    Follow this link:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2495

Default Re: General Cornwallis's Complete Faction Retexts:New Austrian Unit Pack!! Sweden, Bavaria, Westphalia, Genoa, Papal States, Savoy!

Just a question : are there only texture replacers ? Because I'd like to use them in big mods like DM or IS. Is there any compatibility issues especially for unit stats ?
    Thanx 4 the answer.

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

Hi pino69 the DMUC already includes many of the retextures if you click on the link and the dropdown you see which ones are included http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=341088
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

Just a question : are there only texture replacers ? Because I'd like to use them in big mods like DM or IS. Is there any compatibility issues especially for unit stats ?
    Thanx 4 the answer.

I especially want to use textures replacers with Jedi Mod and can't know if I can ?
    Last edited by pino69; March 20, 2010 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Sorry double post...

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

Hi pino69 I don't believe that jedimod by Isabelxxx adds any additional units so there should be no issue, if you ask the question of Isabelxxx in the Jedimod sub-forum then you will probably get a quicker confirmation
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

Ceasar Gubius's Avatar Ducenarius

Hey I was just curious, has Gen Cornwallis made any mods improving the factions such as Genoa, Westphallia, etc, with these units for IS? I mean, it'd be really neat to play the Papal States or Genoa on there....

If I'm not mistaken, he already has done some terrific work for IS....
    RTR RULES!!!!

are these mods compatible with TAR?

Hello everybody

I've downloaded the mod wich retexture savoy faction. In Mod Manager, it show there is no conflict with original texture. So how the game know that he must use the texture contain in the pack file ? Does the files in the mod use different names for units ? I'm not sure if the texture are really applied in-game...

Thanks for your answer !

PS : sorry my poor english

Ducenarius
    Poland --> Upper Silesia region (pl=Górny Śląsk).

Icon10 Re: General Cornwallis's Complete Faction Retexts:New Austrian Unit Pack!! Sweden, Bavaria, Westphalia, Genoa, Papal States, Savoy!

============================================================================================================================

Fantastic reskins!

I will download it now.

Finally some good looking historic accurate skins for Sweden, Italian and German States.

============================================================================================================================
    Remember of the Alamo!

Ducenarius

Icon10 Re: General Cornwallis's Complete Faction Retexts:New Austrian Unit Pack!! Sweden, Bavaria, Westphalia, Genoa, Papal States, Savoy!

==================================================================================================================================

I downloaded some of the reskin packs and i tested Sweden in Empire: Total War custom battle.

I must say, that Swedish uniforms are now very realistic (especially line infantry).

Good work General Cornwallis!

Those are a "must have" mods for sure.

==================================================================================================================================
    Remember of the Alamo!

Ducenarius

Icon5 Re: General Cornwallis's Complete Faction Retexts:New Austrian Unit Pack!! Sweden, Bavaria, Westphalia, Genoa, Papal States, Savoy!

One question: it seems that some of your re-texture mods are not compatible with my Empire: Total War 1.5 version?

The first post on this thread was last updated on November 2009, so maybe it is aimed for ETW 1.4 mostly?

I tried to change those re-texture pack types from mod types to patch pack types using Pack File Manager 1.13 beta, but no luck --> no conflicts with vanilla packs means no changes in game.

Could you make a ETW 1.5 compatible version if needed?

The new look of the units uniforms from this mod is very good quality.

It is a pity that some of those mods aren't working on my ETW...

Thanks in advance for any help!

====================================================================================================================
    Last edited by p.jakub88; January 13, 2011 at 05:34 PM.
    Remember of the Alamo!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112