Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: General Cornwallis's Complete Faction Retexts:New Austrian Unit Pack!! Sweden, Bavaria, Westphalia, Genoa, Papal States, Savoy!

Default Re: General Cornwallis's Complete Faction Retexts:New Austrian Unit Pack!! Sweden, Bavaria, Westphalia, Genoa, Papal States, Savoy!

Hello everybody !!!

Cornwallis your textures are greats !!!! It's very very beautifull !!!!!

But i have a mistake with mod manager , It recognizes your Hannover's textures like a patch not like a mod and i can't launch them !! It's the same for nimrods Wuerttenberg pack !! modmanger thinks it's release pack and not a mod.

But i want to tell you that you made awesome works !!! (sorry for my English)
    Last edited by remus lassinus; August 14, 2009 at 04:18 AM.

MorganH.'s Avatar Finis adest rerum

Default Re: General Cornwallis's Complete Faction Retexts:New Austrian Unit Pack!! Sweden, Bavaria, Westphalia, Genoa, Papal States, Savoy!

General Cornwallis sir,where aret thou?
    Id love to have the Italians with proper arms now,any update?
    With Kind regards

uk_john's Avatar Ordinarius

When do you think you will have one download of all of your re-textures? When they're all done I would like to download them all in one go!
    Search THEN ask on these forums!!!

.... and check out the Expanded America's mod at :

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=185565

Newman55f9's Avatar Libertus

Hello Cornwallis,

Great work!

Are these 1.5 compatable?

@Newman55f9 very important question I would like answered too. But as it's just textures, I think it will work with 1.5.

Quote Originally Posted by Newman55f9 View Post
    Hello Cornwallis,

Great work!

Are these 1.5 compatable?
    yes they are mate

Papal States, and Genoa corrected by Toon Total War, with my Thanks.

New Link Posted

What great looking re-textures

Just some questions from a newbie:

Are all the .pack files mod or patch files?

What about the file names. Some doesn't have "_" between the words...is that a problem?

and finally

The Italian states are only many files in .dds format? what is that?

I would appreciate any help
    Thank you
    Anders

Quote Originally Posted by General Cornwallis View Post
    Papal States, and Genoa corrected by Toon Total War, with my Thanks.

New Link Posted
    Great my friend
    welcome back,missed you !

ACMilan88's Avatar Semisalis

I have to say that the swedish lineinfantry look very impressive and accurate, however i think some small changes could be made to make them eaven more accurate and that would be to simply change the yellow belt across the coat to brown and perhaps change the pants to blue and the socks yellow. Here is some photos that explains what im talking about. GW annyways cheers!
    Last edited by ACMilan88; November 03, 2009 at 09:25 AM.

Hmm, I'm getting funny effects with the Austrian unit cards.

Either blank cards ( stats do show though, as you can see.

or this

or, if I click on another unit card in the recruitment qeue, and then go back to Cornwallis's units , I get this

The unit stats do show up, and that's the main thing. But it would be nice to have the unit cards / unit names. Otherwise I'll have to write the names down from this thread onto paper, to remember what unit it is.
    Did this mod even come with unit cards ? Or am I doing something wrong ?
    When I extracted the download to data file it showed up as " Austrians backup.pack ", and as such it CTD when loading in mod manager.
    Hmmm, so I tried several things, finally I simply changed the name to Austrian_mod.pack and it worked ! As you can see, the Austrian units show up in the game -----but with the screwy unit cards.
    Here's a screen shot of my data file if that helps. ?

Any ideas ?
    Great mod anyway ! I'm going to download them all, unit cards or no unit cards.

another question ; If I modify the unit-to-faction-permission tables so that, for example, Austrian faction can recruit Papal line infantry, will the Papal line infantry keep their red coats, or will they morph into Austrian white ?
    Does anyone know ?
    In Swiss Halbardier's AUM mod for example, if you change the permissions so that Austriia can recruit Prussian Deaths head Hussars, and Potsdam Giants Gaurd, The Deaths Head Hussar uniform does not change at all. They remain in black from head to foot.
    However, while no other detail of the Potsdam Giants Gaurd uniform changes, their coats do change, from Prussian blue to Austrian White.
    with the exception of the Austrian unit pack of course, the main reason I want these other packs is to add the color variation to the Austrian Army .
    Has anyone tested this ?

Great looking models and textures! Downloading them now... Keep it up!

Napoléon1er
    Last edited by Napoléon1er; March 06, 2010 at 02:27 PM.

will you be working on prussian units?
    great work!
    ++rep

TheGeat's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Dietre View Post
    will you be working on prussian units?
    great work!
    ++rep
    He has alredy done the prussians. Check this out
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=296976

Dude, thank you so much

Kesa82 try the unit compatability mod. that should fix ur cards

lmao nice name

One big zip of all of them?

Hello all,

I am having some conflicting problems with the "Genoa Retexture" mod posted earlier by Gen. Cornwallis. It had conflicting issues with "proper militia" which is contained in many larger mods. The provincial cavalry and the militia of Genoa to be specific.

How do I handle these Genoa .dds files in the d/l link, how do I apply them into the game? Will they fix this conflict issue?
    Last edited by pditty8811; March 15, 2010 at 10:38 AM.