Thread: Steam_api.dll

Default Steam_api.dll

Hi all. I have a problem with Empire total war. I have original game and my friend doesnt. I install the game and the patch launch and i get error steam_api.dll. I have steampowered program too.

And my friend download installs patches and when he launches he get the same error too.

NEED HELP

I cant found here from search ANSWERS

Laoch's Avatar Semisalis
    My System:

Asus P5Q Mainboard
    Q9450 CPU
    8 gig DDR2 RAM
    Gainward GTX 295
    750W Corsair Power Supply
    24' Samsung Monitor 1920x1200

Default Re: Steam_api.dll

ERROR:

The procedure entry point SteamUserStats could not be located in the dynamic link library steam_api.dll

WTH?
    Last edited by HyTriN; May 29, 2009 at 05:07 AM.

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

What is your 'friend' trying to install from? In your first post you state that you have the original game and your friend does not. Are you trying to install the game on two different PCs?

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

Yes we are installing in diffrent pcs. He has download from torrent tracker this game and installs from razor1911 installer

Indefinitely Banned
    Somewhere up North. Population of bordem.

Quote Originally Posted by HyTriN View Post
    Yes we are installing in diffrent pcs. He has download from torrent tracker this game and installs from razor1911 installer
    Um...Announcing that you're friend does illegal activities like using an illegal torrent and crack of Empire from a torrent website is completely illegal to do in the first place. And second, it will not be supported in any form or way by anyone here. I actually think that he should buy the game instead of resorting to downloading it on a torrent, which, most of them don't work and contain hidden viruses.

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

Torrents? Thread closed.