Thread: THX GUYS!!

Default THX GUYS!!

Awesome i rly didnt even notice u realased this Beast yet an then i find it on some random scrolling down the mod page hehe

Anyways just wanna say thank you for continuing this mod to Kingdoms MTW2 i played your old 1 back in the days an i had alot of fun doing it so i just thought i said thx an wanted to show some support for you guys Cheers

Some kids like to pee there names on the snow in winter... Chuck Norris can pee his name into solid concrete!

Chuck Norris doesn't have to shape his hair... It stays in shape out of sheer fear.

A snake once bit Chuck. After five days of extreme pain... The snake died.

Libertus

Default Re: THX GUYS!!

Quote Originally Posted by TempestKhan View Post
    Anyways just wanna say thank you for continuing this mod to Kingdoms MTW2 i played your old 1 back in the days an i had alot of fun doing it so i just thought i said thx an wanted to show some support for you guys Cheers
    I fully agree, one cannot thank you enough for your work (which means a lot of sacrifices in RL i suppose)

Cogito, ergo sum

Foederatus

Good job! I have no a clue about modifying and I found this work superb! But, I have a question. Is there any chance to be IBII with whole Europe's map (Greece, Scadinavia and Asia for example)? Thank you again!

Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Elpinor View Post
    Good job! I have no a clue about modifying and I found this work superb! But, I have a question. Is there any chance to be IBII with whole Europe's map (Greece, Scadinavia and Asia for example)? Thank you again!
    Look here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=192527

Cogito, ergo sum

Indeed, even within my large repotoire of mods I play, this one stands out.

Great job!

midnite's Avatar Citizen

The whole team thanks you for your support. We are presently discussing what the next patch will include and in which direction we want to go to next.
    memory of Midnite, Pumpkin, Bear, Pip and Pepper -- 4/2/10, 5/24/10, 11/27/17, 11/11/18 and 1/15/19

Under the esteemed patronage of Elrond