Thread: Which version should I download?

Default Which version should I download?

I would like to ask, which version of the mod should I download, Russian or English?

The thing is that I am playing a bastard version of Medieval II (the official one, requiring CD, runs too slowly on my PC): my vanilla campaign is fully translated, but uses English voices, my Kingdoms expension are fully in English. At least one English mod (Westros: Total War) runs with my version of the game without problems.

So, my question is, should I try Russian version 1.0 with my version of the game, or should I wait for an English version 1.0? Does Russian version of the mod has its own voices, or does it relies on original Russian voices (which my version obviously doesn't have)?

Default Re: Which version should I download?

There is already an English version. Both versions rely on the pre-existing audio files.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enros View Post
    You don't seem to be familiar with how the burden of proof works in when discussing social justice. It's not like science where it lies on the one making the claim. If someone claims to be oppressed, they don't have to prove it.