Page 1 of 70 12345678910112651 ... LastLast

Thread: [WIP]TWC:Total Spam

Default [WIP]TWC:Total Spam

UPDATE 27 June 2009

Starting area: They will start with Goben Tolfalas (Bay of Belfalas-thank you Miniwally). 1. as Miniwally stated in the other thread, they're a good place for non-lore things to go on. 2. A good position game-wise. Tolfalas is easily-fortified, but expansion will be dificult, and etra resources needed for ships etc

Strengths: Good starting position; very powerful late infantry
    Weaknesses: No cavalry; Poor range of low-tier infantry; weak early infantry

Units:

Agents: Priest-Professional Spammer. (A man hired by the overlords of the Forums to promote their godly values, constantly spewing forth praises and compliments of the TWC)
    Spy-Lurker. (Always keeping in the shadows, this forum user is now applying his trade to better effect)
    Diplomat-Tribune. (This man upholds the law of the TWC, and is a born mediator and negotiator)
    Assassin- Expert Flamer. (Years of experience destroying forums has shown this man how flame quickly and efficiently, and now uses this skill in the business of murder)

Low-Tier:

Spammers. (These people are those with no life, seeking to cause as much chaos as possible. They are short-lived and unorganised, often falling into chaos themselves, but they are not to be underestimated)

Newbies. (New to the TWC, these inexperienced forum-goers make up for their disorganisation with their unbearable enthusiasm, which is partly the reason why they're made arrow-fodder)

Lookouts. (These people are pompous and egotistical, always looking for the slightest of infractions, yet they can apply their sharp eyes to their marksmanship)

Mid-Tier:

Regulars. (These people, of all ages, make up the bulk of a TWC army. Experienced with the ways of a forum, they provide support and help to those less-experienced. They may be weak on their own, but they are deadly in large groups)

Flamers. (A force to be reckoned with, the flamers are a bunch of low-lifes hwo dedicate themselves to causing chaos. Unlike spammers, these people prefer hit-and-run tactics, and are careful in their attacks. Cavalry)

Trolls. (Lumbering powerhouses and impossible to move, these stupid creatures can, and will, make short work of anything that comes into their range. They are, however, very slow and weakly-armoured)

Swear Spammers. (More powerful than ordinary spammers, these people use foul language to destroy any meaning to a thread. They make powerful marksmen, using arrows as deadly as their tongue)

Junior Mods. (New to the moderating position, junior moderators are overzealous, and as a result incredibly deadly when attacking. however, they are often uncontrollable, and become a danger to everyone)

High-Tier:

Defenders. (Men that are moderators in all but title, these people are the self-proclaimed "defenders" of forums, protecting newbies from harsher regulars, and using flamers, spammers and troll's tactics against them to break and destroy them. As deadly with their mouths are their axes, coated with acid to ensure maximum pain inflicted upon those who oppose them)

Moderators. (Experienced, these moderators are more controlled then their junior counterparts, and have been granted more powers by the great overlord Mithrandir. The result is a small unit of extreme power and focus. Have ranged weapon)

Admins. (The top of the line, Mithrandir's brothers-in-arms. These people wield the omnipotent banhammer with a righteous fury, destroying all in their path. Near-immortal, it is said that they cannot be killed by mere mortal men, although there are few that wish to try)

UNASSIGNED/UPDATED

Negotiators-Defensive infantry, moralises/demoralises allies/enemies respectively

Taunters-Offensive infantry. How they atack SHOULD work, but will need to be seen...(and even then we'd keep it under wraps)

Faction Replacement. For reference more than anything else, we'll be replacing Portugal (thanks miniwally)

Unit Previews (courtesy of Taro_M & Axnsan)

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

ADMIN UNIT

HAMMERPAULT

FLAMERS

PROMOTIONAL ART

cheers Elfhelm
    Last edited by LuckyNinja; June 27, 2009 at 03:19 PM.

To the person who is using/used my TATW signature - who are you? You never left a name with the rep comment, and I'm really curious

Muffer Nl's Avatar Praefectus

Default Re: [WIP]TWC faction Thread

You sure are the lord of the rofls...
    So the faction leader should be King Kong and the heir should be? DG?

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyNinja View Post
    Starting area: They will start with Goben Tolfalas (Bay of Belfalas-thank you Miniwally). 1. as Miniwally stated in the other thread, they're a good place for non-lore things to go on. 2. A good position game-wise. Tolfalas is easily-fortified, but expansion will be dificult, and etra resources needed for ships etc
    I want to be a unit and i suggest teutonic family tree

Citizen

LoL. Is this serious?

Well, sort-of. As in, its a joke mod, but I'm actually going to make it and release it

To the person who is using/used my TATW signature - who are you? You never left a name with the rep comment, and I'm really curious

And i'll help. Should we have a user-group?

Citizen

LOL.
    @LN
    Do you have any experience in modelling and stuff? I don't, and can therefore not help.

Nope, but I've got milkshape and a good 5 days of half-term. Besides, really its just going to be replacing weapons, and maybe a few vertices editing. Alternatively, I can just ask modders. It'll only a be a quick job I hope

Eöl's Avatar Divide and Conquer
    Artifex

I am a regular!!! (I think)

But very fun idea. I hope you will succeed.

I think it's going to go in the custom campaign space so there'll be no damage to your normal TATW campaigns

Radboud's Avatar Luctor et Emergo

Did you ask for permission (not sure if it's needed) ?

Mithrandir's Avatar Flame of Anor

By the way, you could add more TWC ranks. Citizens, Local Mods, Content Staff, Opifices (plural for Opifex), Phaleras, Divuses (ex-admins, second best infantry after admins) and Magistrates.
    Last edited by Mithrandir; May 27, 2009 at 09:51 AM.

Under the patronage of
    Code_Knight

permission comes after we've actually got it in game

Does he even need permission? He could just use vanilla models, no permission needed for those.

Under the patronage of
    Code_Knight

Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandir View Post

By the way, you could add more TWC ranks. Citizens, Local Mods, Content Staff, Opifices (plural for Opifex), Phaleras, Divuses (ex-admins, second best infantry after admins) and Magistrates.
    And Eöl_Nauglamír

We can't have single man units, obviously. Specific members can be generals.

Under the patronage of
    Code_Knight

Well we nearlly have our first unt i think and yes we're having specific members as generals.

axnsan's Avatar Protector Domesticus

what about the buildings?

Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by miniwally View Post
    Well we nearlly have our first unt i think and yes we're having specific members as generals.
    Any thoughts who??

(I know it is not going to be me, but I can allways try)

Anyway, Muffer should be in somewhere. Merry also, cause he has made some funny threads. And the others I don't really know

axnsan's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Eol_Nauglamir View Post
    Any thoughts who??

(I know it is not going to be me, but I can allways try)

Anyway, Muffer should be in somewhere. Merry also, cause he has made some funny threads. And the others I don't really know
    i'll add me in myself if they don't

Page 1 of 70 12345678910112651 ... LastLast