Thread: Where Can I find the little RTW pics...

Where can I find the little pics in Rome Total War, RTW like the Marriage Pic, Reforms of Marius, coming of age, and when you recieve a message?

thanks..

Carousel's Avatar Need help? Ask me! Hit PM

Do you mean the little pictures that come down the left hand side after you end turn on the campaign map?
    Extremely grateful and indebted to my friend and patron: Spartan
    Patron of Ardeur

you click on those little pics coming down the left hand side of the campaign screen right after a turn... what a unusual question.. :blink
    <span style='color:green'>-death is only the beginning</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>-peace was never brought about by talking</span>
    <span style='color:gray'>-these men were trained to fight from childhood; bred for fighting, they are the perfect killing machine</span>. <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>show no mercy for you will be shown none</span></span>, the only ones walking off this field of battle today are only the victorius
    <span style='color:purple'>-10:1 overrun them, 5:1 outflank them, 1:1 outfight them, 1:5 outrun them </span>

I think he means the actual picture when you click the little one, some for e.g the marius one are quite impressive

Originally posted by Carousel@May 27 2005, 08:33 PM
    Do you mean the little pictures that come down the left hand side after you end turn on the campaign map?
    Yes, I would like to use them as avatars and general pics for my computer..They are Great&#33;&#33;&#33;

well, you need to unpack the the "packs" folder in the data folder inside RTW. first you need vercingetorix&#39; pack extractor from the downloads section, then follow instructions how to use it and unpack the files. there are a bunch of those kind of pictures there, some of them you never even see.

Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    well, you need to unpack the the "packs" folder in the data folder inside RTW. first you need vercingetorix' pack extractor from the downloads section, then follow instructions how to use it and unpack the files. there are a bunch of those kind of pictures there, some of them you never even see.
    Where Can I find it...Is the downloads section, working?

Quote Originally Posted by TeutonicLegion
    Where Can I find it...Is the downloads section, working?
    no the download section is still offline. I guess you gonna have to wait.

Default Where to download

I have it hosted, go here to my webpage and you can download it:

HERE

I am not very good with computers..I downloaded all of them, but couldn't get them to work???

if you tell me which ones you want i'll get them for you. i must admit, its not a bad idea to edit them a bit and perhaps use as a sig.

EDIT: I got the three you mentioned earlier (marian reforms, marriage, messenger). I'll host them for a short while..

Last edited by WhiteIce89; June 20, 2005 at 05:43 PM.

Default Re: Where Can I find the little RTW pics...

Still looking for the reforms of marius..I guess I lost it..or never figured it out. Can anyone help?

IMPERATOR_5's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: Where Can I find the little RTW pics...

Quote Originally Posted by TeutonicLegion
    Still looking for the reforms of marius..I guess I lost it..or never figured it out. Can anyone help?
    when the marius reform pops up press print screen (PrtSc). after that go to paint and press
    Ctrl + V and cut out the picture and then you have it
    TERMINAL BOREDOM "An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia regitur orbis?"