Thread: Hotseat?

Default Hotseat?

Mod looks great, and I have to say it looks even greater than TATW and BC ..soo I wonder if hotseat would be avaible for this mod?

Default Re: Hotseat?

exactly my question!!

danova's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Yes, i plan! (... but i dont know if ist gonna be the first version)

Quote Originally Posted by danova View Post
    Yes, i plan! (... but i dont know if ist gonna be the first version)
    Nice Hotseat would make the mod truly epic, but maybe it is epic even without hotseat ...

Quote Originally Posted by Friedrich Barbarossa View Post
    Nice Hotseat would make the mod truly epic, but maybe it is epic even without hotseat ...

Errrrh, no....

Man, this mod is truely an epic experience, even without hotseat. I was blown away, when I played the beta for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by RobinCato View Post
    Errrrh, no....

Man, this mod is truely an epic experience, even without hotseat. I was blown away, when I played the beta for the first time.
    how did beta work? That should give us a decent enough indication of how close we are to realease

I play: Third Age, Broken Crescent, Stainless Steel
    I wait for: Broken Crescent 1.5, The Last Kingdom, Dominion of the Sword

If you take Kingdoms as a base, is there any way that the hotseat mode dont work? With my little knowledge of the game mechanics I would say no, but correct me if I am wrong.
    But no questen this mod will be epic anyway, Love the "dark ages" keep going!

Sorry for my English...German Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Konsul_Gando View Post
    If you take Kingdoms as a base, is there any way that the hotseat mode dont work? With my little knowledge of the game mechanics I would say no, but correct me if I am wrong.
    But no questen this mod will be epic anyway, Love the "dark ages" keep going!
    There is a great German mod out there, called "Recounquista" where is no hotseat avaible because of too many historical events and scripts.