Thread: Romanization

Default Romanization

Can someone please help me with this romanization stuff...
    Whom I can "romanize", what buildings, what is the purpose of it?

Can i find some detailed explanation on romanization in IBFD?

Thank you

Default Re: Romanization

Quote Originally Posted by Edzamon View Post
    Can someone please help me with this romanization stuff...
    Whom I can "romanize", what buildings, what is the purpose of it?

Can i find some detailed explanation on romanization in IBFD?

Thank you
    Please do not double post Edzamon..a big no no ok

Go to number 10.. any questions just ask, and I'll go into it deeper.
    Rio's IBFD Mod information:User guide
    Last edited by Riothamus; May 18, 2009 at 03:15 PM.

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Ok here is the issue in EVERY city |I conquer i have buliding for romanization of gaelic people (like those "gaels" are global force spread all over around not just in scotland /ireland )
    secondly the PROPPER romanization bulidings that I need for Vandals i have found in only one province (that luxury stuff) in africa, and what about the anglo saxon? their romanization building is also WIDESPREAD trough the map...

And what is the building I need to "romanise" visigots?
    And last thing... how this romaniaation stuff works at all?
    Last edited by Edzamon; May 19, 2009 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edzamon View Post
    Ok here is the issue in EVERY city |I conquer i have buliding for romanization of gaelic people (like those "gaels" are global force spread all over around not just in scotland /ireland )
    secondly the PROPPER romanization bulidings that I need for Vandals i have found in only one province (that luxury stuff) in africa, and what about the anglo saxon? their romanization building is also WIDESPREAD trough the map...

And what is the building I need to "romanise" visigots?
    And last thing... how this romaniaation stuff works at all?
    Its not that important if they(mines for instance) are spread throughout the map. The major concern it is in the designated capital city of that faction where you would eventually need to build a triumph building specific for that city. Also required are several buildings such as a fortress and villas. I have a within the options folder download a list of all the capital cities and their requirements for romanization.

The economic buildings for the Visigoths is Vineland Estates then the triumph building specific for the Visigoth capital along with forts and villas. Romanization is simply for a better lack of a word, a restoration of what has been lost by way through Roman sword then by law and economics. And to again point out, this can only be done at their strongholds, the capitals where the factions wealth is generated.
    Last edited by Riothamus; May 19, 2009 at 01:52 PM.

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod