Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Reworked Eriador Scouts

Default Reworked Eriador Scouts

Well, i didnt like these leafy dudes so i de-leafed them abit. I hope you like it! EDIT: I havnt uploaded yet, im going to improve the hood and a few other small things before uploading.
    Before:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

After:

Fixed result:

Download here:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2435
    Last edited by Dea Paladin; May 18, 2009 at 12:24 PM.

Default Re: Reworked Eriador Scouts

no

I like them more, but Eriador is still being reworked. So they will suffice until a Eriador is updated.

"I have only two regrets: I didn't shoot Henry Clay and I didn't hang John C. Calhoun."- Andrew Jackson

Yes i know their doing a reworing eriador, i didnt spent much time on this because this is only to be while where waiting for the reworked eriador

Beorn's Avatar Praepositus

They were the only that I dodn't like in Eriador, can't wait uploading...

Can you make the lime green a more suitable color... and did you get permission?
    EDIT: Oh by the way reworked Eriador might be quite a while thanks to whiners and complainers pissing off DG. He's dissapeared from the forums...
    EDIT#2: And even if he is still working on it it will likely take a number of months to complete..
    EDIT#3 (yea lots of edits): Also I think it might be better to ask another mod for some textures.. krechets models are great for a beginner but his textures lack... texture.
    Last edited by JonSnow; May 18, 2009 at 12:12 PM.

I like very much this one !
    The originals look like Delta Force without sniper rifle...

Ive uploaded

I'll download it if you change that lime green scabbard to brown..

If i get +rep? HAHA. Ill fix it just wait.
    EDIT: Scabbard changed to dark brown
    Last edited by Dea Paladin; May 18, 2009 at 12:31 PM.

I already + repped you.. didn't put a note though.

Quote Originally Posted by JonSnow View Post
    Can you make the lime green a more suitable color... and did you get permission?
    EDIT: Oh by the way reworked Eriador might be quite a while thanks to whiners and complainers pissing off DG. He's dissapeared from the forums...
    EDIT#2: And even if he is still working on it it will likely take a number of months to complete..
    EDIT#3 (yea lots of edits): Also I think it might be better to ask another mod for some textures.. krechets models are great for a beginner but his textures lack... texture.
    I think Disgruntled Goat stepping away from the forums a bit is the best thing for him, and I'm guessing that he'd agree with that. Personally, I'd rather see him focused on his modding (which he appears to enjoy) instead of answering 9000 questions/complaints on this forums (which he clearly seems not to enjoy).

He has mentioned on numerous occassions that he models very slowly, and that his work on Rhun was the fastest modelling he'd ever done (and even still, his was the last faction to be previewed). So I think we'd be waiting a while regardless. It will be worth the wait, I'm sure.

Good work Dea Paladin, now they no longer looks like they are chameleons +rep too

Oh yea, I know it would of taken just as long if he hadn't quit the forums (if not longer) I'm just hoping he is still going to do it. He has every reason to just quit the team and go and do whatever he so pleases.

Mithrandir's Avatar Flame of Anor

Quote Originally Posted by JonSnow View Post
    Oh yea, I know it would of taken just as long if he hadn't quit the forums (if not longer) I'm just hoping he is still going to do it. He has every reason to just quit the team and go and do whatever he so pleases.
    He's still working on Eriador, fortunately.

Under the patronage of
    Code_Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandir View Post
    He's still working on Eriador, fortunately.
    Well that's a relief, hopefully we can see them before summers end.

Mithrandir's Avatar Flame of Anor

Rhûn took about six months, so I doubt that. The kind of detail DG brings takes time.

Under the patronage of
    Code_Knight

I of course didn't mean a finished project, I meant preview, though now that I think about I remember DG mentioning to me that he didn't want to preview them this time.

Now i might change the eriador captain´s pink gardening gloves. And i might fix a few other things aswell

Get rid of lime green.. that is my main annoyance, just making them brown would do loads of good... perhaps switch out the heads for vanilla ones as well?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast