Thread: Some Ideas (off the top of me head =)

Icon1 Some Ideas (off the top of me head =)

ETW Needs new and updated technology more than anything. First of all I'm not full of ideas at the moment, because I'm in a bit of a hurry. But I'll drop some of them. Mainly thinking military ideas due to the fact that I'm annoyed with running out of any technology to discover for it. lol

Rifled Muskets
    +20% Land Unit Upkeep
    To All Musket Wielding Infantry
    +10 Accuracy
    +5 Reloading Time
    +10 Range

I'm quite aware that the production of rifles or "rifled muskets" was more common in the mid 19th century. Pretty much all I'm asking for is the rifles the "rangers" in the american theatre use. Just of course with the benefeits of the further ahead technology, so all the outdated guns are erased and new ones are brought. Reason for the harsh +20% upkeep.

Also I believe the bayonets should be improved for ETW I'll list.

Plug Bayonet +1 Melee
    Ring Bayonet +2 Melee
    Socket Bayonet +3 Melee +1 Melee Defense

Pretty sure most of you are wondering about the melee reasons. The plug bayonet was used effectively in a battle but at any moment could fall out. Almost the same reason for the ring bayonet, but was more effective compared to the plug. Now lastly the socket bayonet, reason for the defense improvement is because no matter what you're not gonna get that off without hurting yourself.

This is just a small amount listed for the time being I will edit later, if I can find time to come on.
    Also note to people who think I may be oblivious, I've been a member of TW for a while I just don't post... at all. lol (Reader ftw, helps escape the flame wars)

Ooooo ps remove steam! jk A man can dream though

alpaca's Avatar Harbinger of saliva

Default Re: Some Ideas (off the top of me head =)

It's all but impossible to add new technology effects for units (unless you make an updated set of units with the new stats)

No thing is everything. Every thing is nothing.