Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast

Thread: All Factions Unlocked No FOW Bug! WORKING! Downloadable Now!

Default Re: All Factions Unlocked No FOW Bug!

MADATO - what other mods have you got, for example have you downloaded the Greece mod, or Sons of the Dannenbrog? Those edit the regions.esf, which would cause the computer to complain, as it is not compatible with my startpos. If not, then I wouldn't know.

harsivo - It is very easy to change a religion, or you can add a new building thread of religious buildings for Sihks (although I'm not sure how to add the agent). I will do this over the weekend I think, because a lot of people have been requesting it.

costi - Intentional, I have heard it before. You can't do diplomacy with pirates as a major nation, so why should they be able to do it with you. There may be a way to work around it after next patch, in which CA have promised to release some of the diplomacy files for editing.

Big_Roebuc - main\startpos.esf\CAMPAIGN_STARTPOS\CAMPAIGN_PREOPEN_MAP_INFO\DATE me thinks, although it may be in a few other places as well.
    main\startpos.esf\CAMPAIGN_STARTPOS\CAMPAIGN_ENV\CAMPAIGN_MODEL\CAMPAIGN_CALENDAR\DATE as well
    Last edited by Irmo; June 18, 2009 at 01:46 PM.

costi - Intentional, I have heard it before. You can't do diplomacy with pirates as a major nation, so why should they be able to do it with you. There may be a way to work around it after next patch, in which CA have promised to release some of the diplomacy files for editing.
    I have received 3 cease fire offers and one payment so far, from different countries all over the world...

Aren't able to play, did just as described to install, but i just have the regular factions. What's wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by AxlAxl View Post
    Aren't able to play, did just as described to install, but i just have the regular factions. What's wrong?
    Same here.

Big Pacha's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by harsivo View Post
    I just tested shortly if this works in my computer, and seems to run fine, but i played Punjab and only about 7 turns so only short test, going back to vanilla version because just got the game and have finished only 1 Long Campaign, someday i try to play USA

Thing i found is this Punjab is really not playable because they have sikh religion, and they cant build any kind of religious buildings, maybe if it was muslim or hindu they could? Dont know but if its easy to change religion its worth a try..... there are propably some other small countries with same problem so its better play coutries who have some major religion.
    Hi

The Sikhs are perfectly playable.

Check the Punjab Faction Thread (click on the link on my Sig )

The Sihks are now even more playable! As I promised, the Punjabs have a new religious building thread - the Gurudwara (coming in small large and huge) for you to play with . Download from from page now.

This MOD is not Compatible with version 1.3 of Empire, also when it is made compatible, can you make The US playable. Thanks Much

Very nice, thank you a lot. I tried it with Portugal

Isnt it possible to play the rebells too?
    I made a revolution but i cant be the new king of them. For example Hesse in Westfalia.
    could you make them playable too?
    thx

antares24's Avatar Campidoctor

hi, this work with the new patch? thanks :-)
    Factum est illud, fieri infectum non potest

"Out of every 100 men, 10 shouldn’t even be there, 80 are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior and he will bring the others back.” Heraclitus

gord96's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    This MOD is not Compatible with version 1.3 of Empire, also when it is made compatible, can you make The US playable. Thanks Much
    The US is playable in the Late version of this mod.

The new patch changed everything back to vanilla - no minor factions are playable.

Can you kindly provide a mod that makes Minor factions playable, nothing else? I am not interested in any other changes. If you can not, please tell me what to change and where to enable the minor factions.

hello to everybody;

I am playing like Mexico, but it crashes all the time on the first turn when Persia is reached.

Do you know if this is fixed following through the directions of this page ?, fixing the .esf file ?

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=242764

thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by AxlAxl View Post
    Same here. Tried every file in the first post but the game remains staunchly vanilla, almost as if to spite me...

To all: I still can play "all factions" and "Late GC 4tpy" with ETW 1.3.

Maybe It depends on the factions you choose but no pb for me I can use my saves, Punjab and Hurons, and I have plenty screenies, threads, even battle and campaign AARs to prove that. Check links on Sig.
    I tried the Iroquois, they work fine too. Limited/unfinished factions (Pirates or Maghrebi factions) are boring IMO. The reason is obvious: AI pirate/rogue states can't expand that way, which is 100% logical.

@ lmro: about Punjab: you could have done it before I start to storm India & Asia!

Well, I wasn't in favor of Sikh religious buildings due to historical accuracy. I prefer to deal with the old version: max religious unrest (5) that you must deal with. It's comletely manageable for experienced players, see the Punjab Faction Thread (click on Revenge of the Sikhs on my Sig). Anyway. I'd rather have VC's for the Late GC.

Quote Originally Posted by Irmo View Post
    You can now download 'Sikh.pack', with Sikh religious buildings, if you want to play Punjab!

The most annoying thing when playing as a minor faction is the Fog of War bug at the begining, which I am sure everyone has encountered. Well, now, thanks to erasmus777, you can play as a minor faction without the FOW bug! I never plan to expand this any further, but I just felt that this would be very useful to anyone who wants to play as a minor faction, and not have to get their hands dirty with any modding .

Everyone thank erasmus777 for this!

This is mainly Lazy Knights work - he spent the time compiling the Line of Sight information for the factions, I have just made all the minor factions playable as well, and put it here. Most of the credit goes to him! Thank you Lazy Knight!
    Thanks to
    Cursisanafou, you can now play the grand campaign without the FOW bug! Thanks a lot for that as well, Cursisanafou. Also, thanks to Deadly Blowfish for the original late Grand Campaign startpos.

New 18\5\09
    All factions now have victory conditions, and some of the small FOW issues have been fixed. Enjoy

New 20\5\09
    Uploaded late campaign startposes with 2, 4, or 8 turns per year.

New 24\5\09
    Have fixed fleets for pirates and portugal - if there are any other factions with fleets far away from their starting provinces that you can't see - tell me which factions so I can update this (I only know of Portugal and Pirates). Thanks!

New 21\6\09
    You can now download 'Sikh.pack', with Sikh religious buildings, if you want to play Punjab.

Instalation
    Just back up your startpos.esf, and extract this startpos.esf into your data\campaigns\main, and enjoy!
    To install Sikh.pack, extract it to your data folder, and turn it on with the Mod Manager!

You can find your data folder here:
    C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\empire total war\data

Some screenies:

Mughals:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Denmark:

Portugal:

Venice:

Late Cmpaign
    The late campaign is now available. I thought that 50ish turns was slightly too short for a full blown campagin, so I have also uploaded version of the late grand campaign with 4 turns per year, and 8 turns per year, as well as the original 2 turns per year. The grand campaign starts much later than the normal grand campaign, and there are new factions to play as, and the mpay has changed completely, leading to a much different gaming experience!

Spoiler for Punjab

Spoiler for Naples Sicily

Credits:

just for his esf editor and turns per year editor
    koras321 for his addition to the esf editor which made this possible
    erasmus777 for how to remove the FOW from minor factions
    Lazy Knight for LOS info for factions
    Cursisanafou for late GC startpos
    Deadly Blowfish for the original late GC
    Please help me......I want to play the punjab faction badly. Where do i load the sikhloc and sikh patch ? I tried using the mod but it does not seem to work. Am i missing something. Do i need to unlock all factions to play punjab faction ? I just want to play the punjab faction. Please help me with a step by step instruction. I am totally new at this. I loaded the mod 1.5 version from this site. Please guide the correct mod too ? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by psmadan View Post
    Please help me......I want to play the punjab faction badly. Where do i load the sikhloc and sikh patch ? I tried using the mod but it does not seem to work. Am i missing something. Do i need to unlock all factions to play punjab faction ? I just want to play the punjab faction. Please help me with a step by step instruction. I am totally new at this. I loaded the mod 1.5 version from this site. Please guide the correct mod too ? Thank you.
    You should directly copy/paste and PM your question to lmro.

@ lmro: could you please post & make a link to this patch on the Punjab FT (Historical Research subforum) please? I think It's the right place.
    Thanks.

Please help me......I want to play the punjab faction badly. Where and how do i load the sikhloc and sikh patch correctly ? I tried using the mod but it does not seem to work. Am i missing something. Do i need to unlock all factions to play punjab faction ? I just want to play the punjab faction. Please help me with a step by step instruction. I am totally new at this. I loaded the mod 1.5 version from this site. Please guide the correct mod too ? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Pacha View Post
    You should directly copy/paste and PM your question to lmro.

@ lmro: could you please post & make a link to this patch on the Punjab FT (Historical Research subforum) please? I think It's the right place.
    Thanks.
    Just fyi,

I believe that startpos file went thru significant changes(and fixes) in 1.3 and while your file is still very usable , it doesn't includes any of them.

Yeah, it has. I will get round to fixing that. I don't have excessive amounts of time over the weekdays, especially now when my brother is insisting on stealing my computer at every possible moment. I will (try to) have new copies out by this weekend. It is a good heads up that you may not want to use the mod until I get an updated startpos.

finian1712

So do you mean that since the latsest patch and the new DLC units we should not use this mod and instead we should wait for an update? I tried the mod and it was awesome!!! Then the patch came and I can no longer start a new campaign as a minor nation. Will you update to make it compatible?