Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast

Thread: All Factions Unlocked No FOW Bug! WORKING! Downloadable Now!

Civis

Default Re: All Factions Unlocked No FOW Bug!

It's a bit confusing with you guys thanking each other and giving credit away so I'll just say thanks to Lazy Knight, Erasmus and Irmo for this file. It's great! having victory conditions makes it a whole new game for minors. 3 +rep. Are you going to do an emergent V?

Irmo, I'll link you to my post in the workshop thread:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...91#post5211891

basically i uploaded a regions array for the late GC startpos because my connection isn't very good. I also uploaded a region array for the normal GC that includes the pirate islands and corsica (which lazy knight had overlooked).

If you would like to take them and copy them into their respective startpos and upload them to this thread and update them you can go for it.

I would do it myself but as i said before my connection is horrible, and it's a lot more user-friendly to upload the entire startpos in the mods section of the forum rather than making people do work they might not neccesarily understand.

Thanks.

Otherside's Avatar Ordinarius

fow problem with a few portuguese fleets certainly the trade ones

Irmo, can't wait to try this mod, so tired of playing the same countries, but I'm having problems downloading your attached file, I get the first 3% of the file almost instantly and then the download just seems to stop, using Mozilla and IE. Can you, or do you already, have the file hosted somewhere else, maybe on filefront?

Thanks.

Hello, the Mod is fantastic. I play Persien already more than 70 rounds without problems. I have introduced mod also in our German forum. thank you for your work. If my bad one excuses in English. I am German.

http://www.totalwar-zone.de/forum/th...threadid=15631

Quote Originally Posted by Otherside View Post
    fow problem with a few portuguese fleets certainly the trade ones
    There should only be a problem with the trade fleet - I will fix that soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cursisanafou View Post
    Irmo, I'll link you to my post in the workshop thread:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...91#post5211891

basically i uploaded a regions array for the late GC startpos because my connection isn't very good. I also uploaded a region array for the normal GC that includes the pirate islands and corsica (which lazy knight had overlooked).

If you would like to take them and copy them into their respective startpos and upload them to this thread and update them you can go for it.

I would do it myself but as i said before my connection is horrible, and it's a lot more user-friendly to upload the entire startpos in the mods section of the forum rather than making people do work they might not neccesarily understand.

Thanks.
    I will definitely upload one for the grand campaign - I have already added the LOS for Corsica and the Pirate islands. Thanks for that!

Daneboy's Avatar Senator

Great, I didnīt know the unlock all factions without FOW bug was out.

Have uploaded the late grand campaign.

DeadlyBlowfish's Avatar Tiro

Just popping by to say, if y'used my Late Campaign mod in that, credit would be very much appreciated.
    IMPORTANT:
    If you wish to use, modify, build on or do just about anything to or with any of my mods, feel free to do whatever you want. All I ask is to have my name in the credits somewhere :-)

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyBlowfish View Post
    Just popping by to say, if y'used my Late Campaign mod in that, credit would be very much appreciated.
    I think the startpos.esf was updated by CA at least in one of the patches though, so my guess is he did it from scratch. Which is, with the latest EFS tool, not so difficult really. It just takes time[tm]

DeadlyBlowfish's Avatar Tiro

Didn't quite get the drift of what you were saying about startpos.esf Zowrath.... either way:

I just did some checking, he used Cursisanafou's Late campaign LOS mod which was itself based on my Late Campaign mod, which is why Cursisanafou is (rightly) credited.
    IMPORTANT:
    If you wish to use, modify, build on or do just about anything to or with any of my mods, feel free to do whatever you want. All I ask is to have my name in the credits somewhere :-)

Didn't quite get the drift of what you were saying about startpos.esf Zowrath.... either way:

I just did some checking, he used Cursisanafou's Late campaign LOS mod which was itself based on my Late Campaign mod, which is why Cursisanafou is (rightly) credited.

I meant, after reading your first post I checked when your post was last updated which was 15th of March. The Startpos.esf was updated by CA on the 29th of April with the patch. So then my guess was he did it from scratch.

Sorry, Cursisanafou gave me the link, and I didn't think about the fact that he may have used someone elses work. Will update.

Quote Originally Posted by zowrath View Post
    I meant, after reading your first post I checked when your post was last updated which was 15th of March. The Startpos.esf was updated by CA on the 29th of April with the patch. So then my guess was he did it from scratch.
    No, I did use Deadly Blowfishes work. Most of the things on this thread aren't 100% my work, I just edited them slightly and put them in one place.

Quote Originally Posted by Irmo View Post
    No, I did use Deadly Blowfishes work. Most of the things on this thread aren't 100% my work, I just edited them slightly and put them in one place.
    Ok. I am not sure if he used the old startpos.esf though, but since CA released a new file with the patch it probably contains some fixes to some things. Perhaps wise to do start from scratch?

The startpos I edited for the early campaign was edited from the 29/4 update, and I think the late campaign is the same, so I don't think there are any problems there .

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

You say everybody has VC's, Irmo?

gord96's Avatar Domesticus

great stuff! been wanting a late campaign mod for a long time. and thanks for adding in the 4 and 8 tpy! +rep to u!!

gord96's Avatar Domesticus

quick question. does the game stop at any time? like at a specific year? i am using the 8tpy version in fear that once i reach 1800 the game ends. if it doesnt end in 1800 I would use the 4tpy.

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorBatman999 View Post
    You say everybody has VC's, Irmo?
    Yes, but only for the early campaign (can't get vcs to work for late campaign)

Quote Originally Posted by gord96 View Post
    quick question. does the game stop at any time? like at a specific year? i am using the 8tpy version in fear that once i reach 1800 the game ends. if it doesnt end in 1800 I would use the 4tpy.

Thanks!!
    It stops at 1810 (for late campaign), but you can carry on playing after that. Because there are no vvictory conditions for the late campaign, the end year doesn't really matter anyway.

Cooooool But the ETW v1.1 could used this MOD?