Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: All Factions Unlocked No FOW Bug! WORKING! Downloadable Now!

Default Re: All Factions Unlocked No FOW Bug! WORKING! Downloadable Now!

No only is for campaign

Try mi little mod.Active it with Mod Manager only A(12+20 new factions) or B(12+20 other new factions),no both at the same time(sorry for my english)

http://www.4shared.com/file/11939413...facciones.html

♔Sir Digby Chicken Caesar♔'s Avatar Wyrd biõ ful ãræd

Quote Originally Posted by (HG)Super View Post
    No only is for campaign

Try mi little mod.Active it with Mod Manager only A(12+20 new factions) or B(12+20 other new factions),no both at the same time(sorry for my english)

http://www.4shared.com/file/11939413...facciones.html

Many thanks mate (your english is fine )

Hi again,its works fine for me.I get London with Scotland at 1705 and 0 CTDs.Thanks mate

Can you report how many of the emergent survived to the year you are now in game, please?

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    I've made a startpos with all the factions playable including emergent. Emergent are all fully playable, no crash when the old faction that was emerged from is eliminated. It is in beta stage so please feed back. In this stage I haven't change secondary elements like portraits etc. If there are no bugs I want to mod it further adding some major and minor changes (e.g. major cities for all emergent's capitols).

Download link
    Thanks a lot, i played Punjab long time, and no problems except it was too hard mainly because Afganistan was so difficult neighbour, but i love this.....

One thing i would like to have is 4 turns/year, mainly because starting is sooo slow in some countries, and years seem to fly, now i think i try punjab again hopefully with better results and i install that sikh pack to see if it works, because i want to make temples even if they dont make any priests.

gord96's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by harsivo View Post
    Thanks a lot, i played Punjab long time, and no problems except it was too hard mainly because Afganistan was so difficult neighbour, but i love this.....

One thing i would like to have is 4 turns/year, mainly because starting is sooo slow in some countries, and years seem to fly, now i think i try punjab again hopefully with better results and i install that sikh pack to see if it works, because i want to make temples even if they dont make any priests.
    use this editor to change the startpos file to the amount of turns you want.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=240167

I've made a startpos with all the factions playable including emergent. Emergent are all fully playable, no crash when the old faction that was emerged from is eliminated. It is in beta stage so please feed back. In this stage I haven't change secondary elements like portraits etc. If there are no bugs I want to mod it further adding some major and minor changes (e.g. major cities for all emergent's capitols).

Download link
    awesome work! i will let you know how it goes!

Can you report how many of the emergent survived to the year you are now in game, please?

More feeback

- Cherokees ---> fog of war problem

- Inuit ---> fog of war problem

Pirates ---> Same problem

Mexico ----> CTD year 1730

Moreover,all emergent apear without agents or armies

Hermansen5's Avatar Foederatus

Very Cool! i want a very very long campaign

More feeback

- Cherokees ---> fog of war problem

- Inuit ---> fog of war problem

Pirates ---> Same problem

Mexico ----> CTD year 1730

Moreover,all emergent appear without agents or armies
    Thanks for the feedback.

Cherokee, Inuit, Pirates FOW will be fixed. Did you try the auto_save or a previous save in Mexico because it seems like vanilla random CTD? Only in Westphalia region agents are present in the beginning of the game and they have been transferred to Hessen. Armies, fleets and some more things will be added in future update but I am not sure about agents. It is a lot of work to be done and I don't think that worths it.

The most important for now is to have a stable and bug free game play. That's why your feed back is valuable.

trying a campaign on Grand Columbia. Will report back with any problems.

Thanks for the feedback.

Cherokee, Inuit, Pirates FOW will be fixed. Did you try the auto_save or a previous save in Mexico because it seems like vanilla random CTD? Only in Westphalia region agents are present in the beginning of the game and they have been transferred to Hessen. Armies, fleets and some more things will be added in future update but I am not sure about agents. It is a lot of work to be done and I don't think that worths it.

The most important for now is to have a stable and bug free game play. That's why your feed back is valuable.
    Thanks for your work mate.This mod is very good,only need a few details.

I will report more feeback tomorow

Update for emergent: portraits in menu-factions, victory conditions, remove FOW cherokee and inuit.

Download link
    Last edited by husserlTW; July 25, 2009 at 06:57 AM.

Is there something different about the militia with Grand Columbia compared to other colonial militia? They would not use bayonets but drew swords instead. Thought it was odd. Either way awesome mod.

Bad news for the first version:

Great Britain--->CTD in 1730,restarting the game solve it in taht point,but in 1750 the game get a deathly CTD

Pirates ---> Short Campaign Summer 1713,only Curacao for conquistate to win the campaing,in the IA turn(Spain) the game give a CTD.Restarting game o Pc no solve it

Sorry i will try this new version

hello.. umm.. sorry for the long post:
    So i got ETW and updated it till version 1.3 and everthing runs more or less ok, but my goal is to play as courland so i wanted to unlock the minors, i have downloaded every single one (i think) unlocking startpos.esf file i could find in TWC and they do unlock the nations, i can choose them in Grand campaign (starting majors work fine) BUT: ok, the game starts running till the campaign map but as soon as i do something in diplomacy , press left click on capital or end my turn (prolly something else too but theres not much you can do in turn 1 in courland) even the flags dont show up , the game just freezes and crashes and thats it.. happens to all the mods, what could be the problem, please modders help me cause i want to play as courland very badly...

thankyou in advance for reading this and i hope that together we will find a way...

Husserl, I add your emergents link to the OP. Thanks a lot for that.

Bad news for the first version:

Great Britain--->CTD in 1730,restarting the game solve it in taht point,but in 1750 the game get a deathly CTD

Pirates ---> Short Campaign Summer 1713,only Curacao for conquistate to win the campaing,in the IA turn(Spain) the game give a CTD.Restarting game o Pc no solve it

Sorry i will try this new version
    I am not going to do anything for pirates at the moment.

I had not change the emergent factions in REGIONS_ARRAYS. If the AI emerges an already unlocked emergent faction should have a conflict and probably CTD since the emergent faction should come against its self. I fixed it and uploaded the startpos.

Download link

Irmo please update the startpos and sorry for the mess.

Awesome. Trying the US now. When you start with a republic it is set to about 590 turns before election. I will see what happens when I call a snap election to see if it resets to a smaller number. Also, there is no opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by gord96 View Post
    Awesome. Trying the US now. When you start with a republic it is set to about 590 turns before election. I will see what happens when I call a snap election to see if it resets to a smaller number. Also, there is no opposition.
    590 is a trial remain entry when I was dealing with one of the many CTDs I faced. I'll fix it in the next update with emergent major capitol cities.

if i edit it myself will it cause a CTD? thanks again for all your hard work!