Thread: Zero tax income as Russia

Default Zero tax income as Russia

hello, i asked about this on the official forum and someone told me mods that change turns per year are known to cause a glitch whereby you gain zero tax income.

I've installed imperial splendour along with some submods and I'm experiencing this problem

is there any fix available whereby I don't have to restart my campaign?

thanks

gord96's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Zero tax income as Russia

did you start the campaign before the may 1st patch? if so this was a common problem. best to start over after the patch. shouldnt be caused by 4ypt or IS.

no, i started my campaign after the may 1st patch

gord96's Avatar Domesticus

hmmm. not sure then. I use IS and 4tpy and have taxes. hopefully someone else might know. sorry

i dont have the 4 years per turn submod, i only installed imperial splendour and i think one of the submods that adds more units.

this is sooo annoying, having to restart a campaign multiple times.

I restarted as Great Britain and the problem seems to have gone.

that was very strange indeed, maybe only Russia is affected?

someone might want to check up on that, its a shame i wasnt able to get far in my russia campaign

I've disgraced the Motherland and I don't know if the orthodox church can forgive this sin.

I finished Russia campaign with IS 1.068 I think.3tpy. It was hard at first but better when I got Ingria and Crimea. Great fun Russia and some excellent reskins available.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

It's hard for some years with Georgia,Dagestan and suicidal Persia who just won't make peace.Sweden can be a nuisance but you get better eventually. Stay allied with Poland to protect the centre.I had about 40 regions by 1799..US invasion here.

that is one vast united states. man.

Yes US and Prussia were my main enemies in the end .US spawned very early in that campaign and had some powerful fleets in the end but not good army balance.I have installed a lot of US reskins so that might have confused the AI in its unit choices.