Thread: How to gain more than 7 people popularity

Default How to gain more than 7 people popularity

Okay, this was asked pretty often, I know. But I have a problem with it. So I had war with 3 nations at once. (They attacked me and allied) It was : Gaul, Spain, Germania. So I drove them all off pretty quickly. My Income is now around ~ 50.000-70.000 each turn and I'm the richest faction as well as the strongest and the most advanced faction. I have more troops than anyone on the world. So I conquered nearly all rebel settlements ( I am playing Mundus Magnus map) and now invaded britain. When it comes to the "Construction complete" windows I can always scroll atleast 2-3 buildings down, cause I build so much. i have Arenas, Amphitheatres, Coliseums Academys, Public baths, Aqueducts and what not to please the people. As I said I nearly attack and capture a settlement and win a battle every turn. The senate already begins to dislike me but the Popularity with the masses just won't go up. It's at the 7th point for like 20-30 turns now.

So how do I increase it else ? Without capturing settlements, cause i already own probably over 50 and well i don't know what else to do to make the people happy. I want to start the civil war. Pls help

Default Re: How to gain more than 7 people popularity

lower taxes and such
    Quote Originally Posted by |Sith|Galvanized Iron View Post
    I love slavery

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Popularity is unimportant.

Bonez's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Honestly it doesn't matter, it is a simple scale (maybe not so simple..) used to help determine when the civil war will start.

Yep. I provoked the senate enough to declare me as outlaws ...

TheFoolOnTheHill's Avatar Centenarius

That means the fun is about to start
    Crème tangerine and Montelimar,A ginger sling with a pineapple heart,A coffee dessert, yes, you know it's good news,But you have to have them all pulled out,After the Savoy truffle,Cool cherry cream, nice apple tart,I feel your taste all the time we're apart,Coconut fudge really blows down those blues,But you'll have to have them all pulled out,After the Savoy truffle,You might not feel it now,When the pain cuts through,You're going to know and how,The sweat is going to fill your head,When it becomes too muchYou'll shout aloud,You'll have to have them all pulled out,After the Savoy truffle,You know that what you eat you are,But what is sweet now turns so sour,We all know Ob-la-di-bla-da,But can you show me where you are?Crème tangerine and Montelimar,A ginger sling with a pineapple heart,A coffee dessert, yes, you know it's good news,But you'll have to have them all pulled out,After the Savoy truffleYes, you'll have to have them all pulled out,After the Savoy truffle. Savoy Truffle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a9TMpAwwBw

Indefinitely Banned

Lower the taxes, although I would agree to it being the start of a fun campaign.

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

The fun starts when you install your fist mod.

Where did you download the Mundus Magnus mod?? I can't find a good link >.<

Quote Originally Posted by XxAndrewxX2525 View Post
    Where did you download the Mundus Magnus mod?? I can't find a good link >.<
    I believe this is what you are looking for

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...=mundus+magnus

Yess, thank you!(:+rep

Quote Originally Posted by Ferdiad View Post
    Popularity is unimportant.
    no worries, sulla.

If you have a general who exterminates everything, and conquers multiple settlements, he will get traits that go towards popularity with the plebs.