Thread: Esf Editor 1.4.3

Default Re: Esf Editor 1.4.3

[QUOTE=poa;14376186]here, i'm using it myself[/QUO
    it doesnt work bro

Plagiat_93's Avatar Libertus

It works, thank you very much!!!

Actually, it depends on the OS. The Editor was written for Windows, but will run under OSX 10.10 or earlier with a Wineskin wrapper. The problem is that the wrapper crashes under OSX 10.11 (El Capitan). I'm in the process of feeling out creating an appropriate wrapper for the newest MacOS (but I'm still new at it, so I've had to go slowly). I'm hoping that when I finally get done, I'll be able to run the DBEditor too, because the older wrapper was crashing even under OSX 10.10.

Quote Originally Posted by poa View Post
    here, i'm using it myself
    tq so much sir ...

Hello gentlemen and fellow comrades. I been trying very hard to modify the ammo amounts in the mod Imperial Destroyer. Now I have used several Esf Editors, and I keep getting the game to crash when my army confronts another army in the middle of the loading process. Why is that? BTW the game works fine in single battle mod. Mot in CAI mod. Can someone direct what I'm doing wrong. Thank you.

good

Default Re: Esf Editor 1.4.1

How do i download?

Where is the ing download link, i cant find it, please help me, i want the 14.3 version, not others

Quote Originally Posted by poa View Post
    here, i'm using it myself
    i just tried to dowload this and i think i messed up. how or what do you use to open the rar file? what ever that is

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by shl123 View Post
    i just tried to dowload this and i think i messed up. how or what do you use to open the rar file? what ever that is
    Use 7zip to open .rar files.

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

Hi
    Did one of get error in CHARACTER_ARRAY after savin an ESF file ?

TuranianGhazi's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Xenophon06 View Post
    Hi
    Did one of get error in CHARACTER_ARRAY after savin an ESF file ?
    Yes, I'm getting errors with 1.4.5 and 1.4.4... I can't find a download link anywhere for 1.4.3 or 1.4.8, so I can't comment.

Basically, I have no working ESF editor tool for ETW/NTW. It sucks!

EDIT: I figured out what I was doing wrong!

I was trying to overwrite the startpos.esf over itself! apparently that's not going to happen.

Only by installing in a new empty folder away from the original or opened startpos.esf, was it able to be saved.

Also, I'm using Esf Editor 1.4.5, it's working. Probably the EditESF 2.4.1 latest also works, I'll try it out, but most of the ETW guides work with Esf Editor 1.4.5 expressly, so I'll stick to this version that definitely works.

I was able to figure out by tutorials available how to make Crimean Khanate to be an independent Playable from previously protectorate Unplayable, and the rest of the changes/edits that I've done for NTW version of the mod, like making it Major power, visible on Prestige meter, as well as, custom Victory Condition regions, faction color, changing army units to use custom units. Also, general and ministers using Crimean names (by adding Crimean names under names_muslim_general)

Unfortunately, my tests with creating a separate unique, custom Crimean culture were not so successful, at least in NTW.

For example, whenever I set under factions table from "names_muslim_general" to "names_crimean" for example, the game crashes, CTDs (crash to desktop). Even though I have the correct names table, what is missing is names_groups table that seems to be hard-coded.
    Last edited by TuranianGhazi; March 06, 2020 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Figured out what was wrong!

Where can I download esf editor 1.4.3 ?

THANKS SO MUCH

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456