Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MM653 Mods (Updated:07/15/09)

Icon2 MM653 Mods (Updated:07/15/09)

I also suggest ToonTotalWar's excellent "Continental,British,Hessian,Spanish & French Armies All-in-One Mod Packs" For other textures I have done which are not included in the two mods I have uploaded at TWC. I try to keep my loc files updated with his units in addition to mine, but he does work pretty fast and my loc files may not always be up to date

I will answer any questions pertaining to the following links:

MM653 texture mod.v4.3
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2366

MM653 texture mod.v5.2

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2411

MM653_naval_crew_v2_0 (standard)

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2450

MM653 US Flag Pack

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2522

MM653 Naval Mod: Toon Ed (Not compatible with standard naval mod)

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2531

MM653 King and Staff mod

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2537
    Last edited by Officerpuppy; July 15, 2009 at 09:14 PM.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: MM653 Mods

excellent!! my friend good to see ya with your units posted!!
    I have tested the units above with the Contenental & British mods and all work fine in game so no fear of any conflicts, someone mentioned run the british mod before the american mod and that shows all units ok. also not tested with IS,TROM and other mods this is also where the problem may be with conflict??

Your mexican infantry seems to be very accurate. It reminds me santa anna and Alamo. That could be a great unit for a 1850-1870 mod.

Quote Originally Posted by leviath View Post
    Your mexican infantry seems to be very accurate. It reminds me santa anna and Alamo. That could be a great unit for a 1850-1870 mod.
    The earliest uniforms I could find were from the 1820's and to my knowledge they closely resembled New Spain's uniforms. Mexican uniforms during the 20's didn't look all that different going into the Mexican-American war of the 1840's. I changed their faction colors to blue so they don't have that ugly yellow color anymore and since the new units appear late in the game, I figured I could squeak them into the game.
    Last edited by Officerpuppy; May 12, 2009 at 02:34 PM.

♔ST0MPA♔'s Avatar Ordinarius

Nice screens mate. And very nice units too
    "Yeah tho I walk through the valley of the shadow of death; I shall fear no evil... for I'm the meanest sonofa in the valley."

Baratarian Pirates
    The legendary Baratarian pirates lent assistance to Andrew Jackson and the Americans at The Battle of New Orleans 1815; primarily in the form of military supplies and artillery power. The Baratarians had been approached by British officials to act as allies and waterway guides. Acting as leader of the "Frenchmen of Barataria," Jean Laffite went to American authorities while considering the British offer, ultimately securing from Jackson promises of amnesty for past offenses in return for siding with the United States and committing his men to battle.

This is the only War of 1812 unit I'll be making, it appears Late in the game and you can only recruit one of them. It's a slightly better version of elite artilery.
    Last edited by Officerpuppy; May 28, 2009 at 10:13 AM.

Chevalier IX's Avatar Primicerius

Thank you for the excellent contribution to the community sir.I am pleased to see you have chosen to grace us with your work much as you had done previously with Imperial Glory

Icon4 Re: MM653 Mods

Quote Originally Posted by Chevalier IX View Post
    Thank you for the excellent contribution to the community sir.I am pleased to see you have chosen to grace us with your work much as you had done previously with Imperial Glory
    I try.

New version of v.5 is up. Unit #'s are back to Vanilla, updated UI cards since the previous ones were highly confusing and some other things I might be forgetting but are in the readme. Included is the new pirate unit, I've decided on using the stationary version of the 24 lbd. A screen shot of the unit can be seen in a post above.

Also new to this version is compatiblity with Realistic Flag Set v1.2 by Frédéric Anklin a.k.a. Spanky, Solo and Neofit.

Many thanks to Spanky for allowing me to use parts of the RFS_v12 mod.
    Last edited by Officerpuppy; May 28, 2009 at 10:10 AM.

Continental Marines aboard ships!

I'll be updating my mod soon to include the new change. I'm also attempting to replace the fife player on deck with a drummer.

[Tutorial] How to customize your naval crew
    Last edited by Officerpuppy; May 27, 2009 at 06:28 PM.

Fantastic news mate, glad to see you got it to work
    "Yeah tho I walk through the valley of the shadow of death; I shall fear no evil... for I'm the meanest sonofa in the valley."

The game seems to insist on giving the fifer his fife eventhough I'm indicating in the files to use a drum instead. And I can't figure out how to change that second officer
    Last edited by Officerpuppy; May 28, 2009 at 12:26 AM.

any chance of taking away the red coats for the British Admirals and commodores?

Quote Originally Posted by ST0MPA View Post
    any chance of taking away the red coats for the British Admirals and commodores?
    It has occured to me, even menttioned it to Toontotalwar earlier while we were talking

I'm thinking of seperating these naval focused changes from my mods and making it a stand alone.

good idea mate

I got a British admiral complete in blue uniform to appear. I still haven't figured out how to change that other officer on the deck.
    Last edited by Officerpuppy; May 28, 2009 at 10:11 AM.

You have made my day good sir I so look forward to his release. Hope you get the Commodore lieftenant guy and is it possible to erase the red sash?

Quote Originally Posted by ST0MPA View Post
    You have made my day good sir I so look forward to his release. Hope you get the Commodore lieftenant guy and is it possible to erase the red sash?
    Actually he didn't have it at first, but then I found this picture of Nelson: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...o_Nelson00.jpg so I decided to let him keep it. He had two, one red and one blue, but it crossed, looked like he was wearing a pack on his back so I got rid of the blue one.

I also replaced the vanilla marines with Company_infantry model last night and tried out Toon's French Naval Forces and it looks awesome I just have to ask Toon for permission to use his French but I don't think that will be a problem.

I still have to do one US officer (captain), one English (captain), two French (admiral and captain). The admiral is easy, it's just figuring out how to replace that other officer that's being a bit of a problem.

In regards to other nations, Spain, Prussia etc. I'm just going to focus on the three nations on top and will look into including other nations in a future version.

Quote Originally Posted by Officerpuppy View Post
    Actually he didn't have it at first, but then I found this picture of Nelson: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...o_Nelson00.jpg so I decided to let him keep it. He had two, one red and one blue, but it crossed, looked like he was wearing a pack on his back so I got rid of the blue one.

I also replaced the vanilla marines with Company_infantry model last night and tried out Toon's French Naval Forces and it looks awesome I just have to ask Toon for permission to use his French but I don't think that will be a problem.

I still have to do one US officer (captain), one English (captain), two French (admiral and captain). The admiral is easy, it's just figuring out how to replace that other officer that's being a bit of a problem.

In regards to other nations, Spain, Prussia etc. I'm just going to focus on the three nations on top and will look into including other nations in a future version.
    All looking good mate!! keep up the good work

Naval crew mod is ready for d/l, see first post for link and screen shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Officerpuppy View Post
    Naval crew mod is ready for d/l, see first post for link and screen shots.
    Great job!!, from a Great man!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast