Thread: Type of Patches to download?

Icon5 Type of Patches to download?

I was jus wondering after i install IB 7, wat other patches i need to install? there's a few posted. Also It say i need to install 7.03 to root directory izzit install it to C/Program/CreativeAssembly/Total -war or to C/Program/Actvision/Total -war?

Default Re: Type of Patches to download?

patch 7.03

install it to the folder where you installed IBFD

And don't forget Ihatemonday's soundmod

Art by Joar

Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by PSEUDO ROMANUS View Post
    And don't forget Ihatemonday's soundmod
    I installed it today and im totally stunned, really... (i freaked out when i noticed parts of "the battle" from gladiator^^) the only thing i have to get used to is the new AOR; but it actually adds a lot to realism and challenge

Cogito, ergo sum

Quote Originally Posted by Floit View Post
    I installed it today and im totally stunned, really... (i freaked out when i noticed parts of "the battle" from gladiator^^) the only thing i have to get used to is the new AOR; but it actually adds a lot to realism and challenge
    Like you, I was totally stunned too the first time I saw and heard it in game. It makes the game so much immersive. I really love IHM's work, and now I need to have it installed in every IB mod to enjoy them to the fullest .

Art by Joar

Quote Originally Posted by PSEUDO ROMANUS View Post
    Like you, I was totally stunned too the first time I saw and heard it in game. It makes the game so much immersive. I really love IHM's work, and now I need to have it installed in every IB mod to enjoy them to the fullest .
    Wait until the new update and surprises by Pseudoromanus

Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Ihatemonday View Post
    Wait until the new update and surprises by Pseudoromanus
    Hehe, alright but it really, really kicks asses. I like both the gladiator and king arthur soundtrack a lot...im not sure, but are there even parts of lotr?

Cogito, ergo sum

Quote Originally Posted by Floit View Post
    Hehe, alright but it really, really kicks asses. I like both the gladiator and king arthur soundtrack a lot...im not sure, but are there even parts of lotr?
    Some barbarian tracks have...