Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: How to add buildings/slots to Cities - COMPLETED

Default Re: How to add buildings/slots to Cities - COMPLETED

Look here and here.

If you want to make it by your self follow the tutorial on making a minor city major. Only that you'll follow it for one slot only and not for 4. Alo you do not have to make the pack for the fortifications.
    Last edited by husserlTW; May 31, 2010 at 06:01 PM.

nothing helps... whatever...

How do you add fortification to a city ?

never mind ; i found it

I need more help here ; please

Fortification appears on the Campaign map ; but not on the field ; I need to fortify this town ; what shall I do ?
    Last edited by kungfuserge; June 17, 2010 at 02:39 AM.

OK, I've been desperately trying to add the extra buildings to Georgia in the "A Proper Empire" mod. And I've followed this Tutorial step by step. Or rather, it did work once. I was able to add Admiralty and Army-Admin to the region, but after that I was unable to get the ORdnance and Culture Buildings added correctly. I messed something up bad enough while trying to do those that I had to delete the file and start over. But this time, despite starting fresh and going through the exact same steps over and over, I've now had it not work in three separate tries. I just can't figure out what's going on. Any suggestions? (For the record, it crashes while trying to start a campaign, during the load screen). I delete the Admiralty I'm trying to add, and it loads fine. I try to make it again, the crash. The building I'm trying to clone is the Governor's Mansion (Though that's been successfully modded to a Royal Palace).

EDIT: Is it possible I need to add all the additional slots or none before this will work? (AKA: Add an Army Admin, ORdnance, and Culture slot on top of the Navy-admin?)

EDIT #2: More weirdness, I just had a messup where I named the Government Building an Army_barracks and somehow that worked, but I had two Barracks instead of a Palace and a Barracks. Fixing only that one value, suddenly it crashes again. Royal Palace on its own will work fine. I delete the entry for whatever second building I'm making (Always cloned from it) and that crashes every time... Some sort of compatibility with Royal Palace and other buildings in Georgia perhaps?)
    Last edited by Dulahan; June 16, 2010 at 03:27 PM.

The spreadsheet of erasmus777 isn't available anywhere, we need a new link !

Can somebody please upload the newest erasmus spreadshit?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567