Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyrants and Patriots v1 - sub mod

Default Tyrants and Patriots v1 - sub mod

Last Updated August 16th

For any old TromFx players or pple who would like a few more revolutions and dastardly deeds i have constructed a humble mini mod.

Warning - possibly many angry peasants inside.....

Tyrants and Patriots.

"What signify a few lives lost in a century or two?
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time,
    with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
    It is its natural manure."

(Tap4_IS2) - overview

First port of Tables from a mod i constructed along the lines of TRom
    in a IS2 compatible format. To be played as a mini mod addon to Imperial Splendor 2.

A game-play tweak sub mod for a darker vision of this age of turmoil, for those who want a bit more challenging management experience of ETW . The Emphasis a bit more on 'role playing' elements in your application of Power. A reworking of many small game mechanics combined with a dual bonus penalty system that makes for me at least r a more interesting and difficult campaign, that in the style of Sage2's great Rights of Man mod, involves more challenging planning decisions.

to download Tyrants and Patriots for Imperial Splendor clicky here

Basic Overview (too be expanded)
    New Government Differences - type of government effects increased TRomFX style, with a new added sphere of influence Religious unrest. In brief the basic differences are

Absolute Monarchies
    -Admired by the rich, loathed by the poor
    -Large discounts on recruitment,
    -Penalties on trade,
    -Highest susceptibility to Educational Clamour.
    -Highest state Repression.
    -Authoritarian regime has the most control over religious unrest.

Constitutional Monarchies
    -Distrusted by the upper class, reasonably popular with the masses.
    -Medium state repression bonus.
    -Average ability to control Religious Unrest.
    - Lower class replaced middle class, CM now are effected by industrialisation.
    -Average Recruit trade and Research.
    -Medium penalties from clamour.

Republics
    -Popular by all classes, less by the upper middle class.
    -Penalty on recruit costs
    -bonus on trade and Research.
    -Lowest levels of clamor.
    -Lowest level of state repression.
    -More liberal regime leaves reps with the Highest susceptibility to religious unrest.

Substantial Reworking of Religons, religious unrest and its role with and against the state.
    -Traditional animosities now have a Much more significant effect. Islam vs Hindu and Catholic vs Protestant fault line run across continents.
    -Churches now like Schools cause (religious)unrest in regions of opposing faiths, upgrading slowly reduces this an adds benefits unique for each religions.
    -Where you build them is now an important decision.

'tweaked' Unrest system, with a wide range that can be from 0 to explosive. unrest has a multiplier effect now, needs to be seen to be experienced.
    -Unrest changes the initial disposition of Nation at start of campaign, and is a major influence in the game. The chaos of the age now makes the campaign less linear and more unpredictable.
    -Ai is balanced not to be overwhelmed but still influenced by changes.
    -More chance of Rebellions and better composition of Rebels.
    -The Constitutional monarchies Middle class has been lined up against the wall and shot, replaced with the lower class. Britain and other CM's are now not magically immune from industrialization.
    -Reworking of happiness abilities to reflect new class structure, different style happiness effect different classes so require more planning.

New Fiendish tax table, one class now reacts to how you tax the other.
    -Lowest level taxes cause cl amour in education centers as the little peasants get the wiff of freedom, or there betters start getting ideas
    -Maximise tax on the smelly class in a Purge for a big bonus's against unrest and clamour, and huge laughs of contentment from the upper crust, but such authoritarian measures have there price.
    Maximum tax rate brings out more town guard.for a Military crackdown. Clamp down on unrest thru the tax screen
    Hint open a town panel when u have tax screen open to see the different classes react. The combination effects with clamour and unrest make a very complex interaction. Capital and regions will have different effects. Only 3 effects show on the tax screen but there are now about 5 effects for every tax move. I will write more on this in future.

Reworked economy and Industry.

*IS pricing, New effects, discounts, and for high level structures the tier 4 decision to upgrade pits large rewards against some unsavory side effects. Economy will be boosted for players and Ai the player will need it the ai will use it.
    *with new campaign the economy will be a challange for player and be more than sufficient to fuel the AI.
    *lots of new building effects, military ports get limited trade lanes etc etc Hint use building browser.

New Agent abilities, based in part on ketzner's league of gents
    Note* Most abilities only show for newly spawned agents

*Career style traits for gents with some unique powerful bonus's and penalties depending on there field.
    *Subterfuge for Gents some priests.
    *Use Priests to cause major unrest in regions of opposing religion, they can be major agent provocateurs now.
    *Adjusted traits so some have greater penalties some greater risk.
    *Some Relevant traits now include increased risk to the owner.

-more Campaign AI tweaks (v4 in the works)

-few more tweaks to diplomacy settings that should (a bit) slow ai aggression (compared to vanilla) and hopefully lead to more diplomatic proposals.

-Maintains all Imperial Splendor 2 Units, techs rosters rules etc. Excluding anything mentioned above.

-Lots more stuff that i forget....

Combined with unrest effects on ai leads to a less traditionally predictable ETW campaign, for both the player and AI.

Installation
    -unzip then place then place
    tap4_is2.pack in your data directory.

-if using the script script included this is for IS2 dlc edition, Tap4_IS2 and FX3. if your not using FX3 or DLC just delete the lines for the mods not used. And place in your Empires/script folder.
    -alternatively use mod manager to give Tap4 IS priority over other files and prepare for some changes.

Semi Important Stuff
    -New Campaign will be necessary or every1 will explode in unrest.
    -play Medium for lower unrest tap and too learn the ropes aka evil tyrants 101 (ai is at hard level strength on medium difficulty to make this a challenge still)
    -Hard and very hard has 100% Tyrant unrest Vhard just boosts the ai budget a bit.
    -this is mod has a particular flavor to its challenge and may well not be for every1, no offence taken if your tastes are different, Tyrant is basically a personal project and if it gives some others a new campaign experience all the better.
    -designed to be used with latest imperial splendor 2 version and FX4 pack.
    -future updates to be advised as some compatibility issues for the future need to be 'negotiatied'.

Finally as i still do most of my development/learning in a mixed mod state this IS2 hybrid is an experimental beast, from tests it should be fine r thou it may have some issues from IS2 that im not entirley able to control
    the compatibility side is a WIP but i just thought since it was relatively easy to port it across what i'm working on it doesn't hurt to have more options. This Tap4Fx pack i will update fairly regularly as feedback comes in and new things are discovered.

And lastly a motivational pic for any new Tyrants........
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by Dogmeat; August 22, 2009 at 01:44 AM.

Default Re: The Rights of Man modpack with FX for Imperial Splendor - Download

great! will AOR units of trom work?

regards

Sorry derbiber no AOR units as i wanted to make this touch none of the I.S files , AOR would have conflicted. (ie overwitten I.S units)

It does have the population costs for recruiting and similar.
    Last edited by Dogmeat; May 11, 2009 at 01:31 PM.

Your modpack rly lowered the quantity of different mod files I used. Well done, thx. It would be great if you add the marches of the smoke & blood mod too.

(Somehow after using your modpack, volleyfire replaced massfire again. I have no idea how that can happen.)

First off, great modification.

Your mod seems to have affected the prices of units though. It drastically lowered ship recruitment costs, and land recruitment costs as well.

Also, what part of your mod affects the tracers for bullets? I REALLY like the tracers in this mod - before they were too visible, in this one they seem PERFECT. HOW!??!?

OK on recruitment costs, not sure about navies but Absolute Monarcies get a 20% discount on buying stuff, Republics get a penalty.

This mod dont touch any individual unit values itself, so as long as you have IS installed as well you will get Modified (from government) IS recruit costs.

@ Herb this has got the latest version of Smoke and Blood Lite. Make sure you remove any old versions you are using at moment.
    Not sure about Mass Fire thing as there are no projectile files in this il see under the techs.

About tracers its a projectile.fx test that one of the (talented) TROM contributers made up. I hate vanilla tracers too hehe.

Thanks for feedback.

EDIT: I double checked the recruit prices, they are fine here, i think maybe just Government differences, but if they are two outa whack Streen id say something is conflicting with one of the mods.

Just try using mod_is.pack and my mod with the userscript i included.
    Last edited by Dogmeat; May 11, 2009 at 02:52 PM.

Ah, I guess I should read from time to time. The discount makes a lot of sense. The only other mod I am using is Ahiga's irregular Middle-East units mod...this should not cause any conflicts with prices though? I probably falsely assumed the prices were wrong when I didn't take the discount into consideration. I mentioned navies because I recall paying over 3000 for a merchant ship before with the United Provinces...whereas with this mod I think I saw around 1800ish(?) - but perhaps i was paying so high earlier because of my crappy navy administrator/other reasons. Either way, great mod, I think I finally found a game worth playing.

I have smoke and blood full installed and don't want to change to the lite version. Do I put the full version above or below this mod in MM or user script ? Also I see the republic government has a definite industrial advantage over a constitutional monarchy, However, GB was miles ahead of any rivals in the Industrial Revolution.
    Last edited by Jihada; May 11, 2009 at 02:59 PM.

Senator

Quote Originally Posted by herb0815 View Post
    Your modpack rly lowered the quantity of different mod files I used. Well done, thx. It would be great if you add the marches of the smoke & blood mod too.

(Somehow after using your modpack, volleyfire replaced massfire again. I have no idea how that can happen.)

I have mass fire still useing this mod. One thing I did notice when mass fire was first introduced is you have to have your units in a wide formation to get the full efect, 2 or 3 ranks deep or thiner is best. The thicker your formations the less likely every one is to fire.

Great combinations of mods by the way. I only have one question: My computer is a bit on the lower end of the power sepctrum, if I find the smoke efects are boging my rig down too much in battles how can I remove them with out geting rid of the tracer, blood and fireing arc efects?

Dogmeat - does this include TROMs different ranged guns depending on ship class (or rather depending on the guns they carry?)

Quote Originally Posted by Jihada View Post
    I have smoke and blood full installed and don't want to change to the lite version. Do I put the full version above or below this mod in MM or user script ? Also I see the republic government has a definite industrial advantage over a constitutional monarchy, However, GB was miles ahead of any rivals in the Industrial Revolution.
    just run the full blood smoke mod at the same time (use mod manager) and it will do the biz.

It works fine,thnx.

Most intriguing, Dogmeat -- I'm starting an Ottoman campaign to see how this impacts the game...

The most positive aspects of TROM IMO are the very real differences between government types. Absolute monachies have a recruitment discount but this is set off by a serious research penalty. Schools are also very expensive (I don't know if this was included in the hybrid mod) and cause unrest. With research progressing so slowly each new technology choice really matters.

The unrest, as Dogmeat notes, can be rather challenging. You definitely need to keep a close eye on your ministers, including their ancillaries, to be sure that they are not hurting public order. It is almost too much on VH and I would be interested to hear if anyone can make it past 1750 as an absolute monarchy. I got fed up with the unrest and sparked a rebellion in 1730 when playing as France in my TROM game.

@Dogmeat - did you include the movement bonuses for ships and land units from TROM? That was giving me serious slowdown problems, so much so that I just gave up on the campaign, at least for now. I understand that it can be alleviated somewhat by not researching movement bonus techs and not building metalled roads.

Dogmeat, most of the submods you've added are great, but the visible firing arc is just awful in my opinion, how can I take it out? It just destroys the immersiveness of battles for me...
    Last edited by cherryfunk; May 11, 2009 at 08:52 PM.

Would you be so kind as to provide a link for Obushnikov's musket and cannon sounds mod please?I'd like to try it seperately than the other mods you have listed here.

Laetus

I am playing the Brits with the 1.076 IS mod, year 1774. I added the RoM mod here into my
    game and the saves work just fine. So it can be used with saved games as well....

JIM

Quote Originally Posted by Dogmeat View Post
    The Rights of Man modpack with FX for Imperial Splendor,

OK this is just a version of SAGE2's very tasty mod The Right of Man modified to make 100% compatible with Quixote's Imperial Splendor.

All the Credit goes to SAGE and his team i have simply edited it for playing with Imperial Splendor.

No files that I.S uses have been included, so you can load this mod before or after I.S. with no conflicts.

Brief Summary of what is included. From TROM forum

* Spanky's Realistic (and extremely well researched) Flags.
    * Sinhuet's battle formations 1.2 for the Battle AI to use -- more challenging land battles!
    * Navern's firing more visible firing arc.
    * MechDonald's Smoke and Blood Light 1.8.
    * Obushnikov's musket and cannon sounds. They're hands-down the best I've heard - listen for the snap of the hammer!
    * Warhanomars' Pip-mod and Marble re-skin for the UI.
    * TheStinger's slightly modified early-game campaign script.
    * Adjusted traits and ancillaries for greater player challenges, and more characters with both positive and negative traits.
    * Reduced speed of research through adjustment to buildings, characters and government types.
    * Significantly reworked aspects of the happiness, research, income, building benefits, campaign income, and more. Balancing progress, happiness and industrialization will be much more challenging, and the better balanced buildings will help the CAI. You will have to make very hard choices.
    * Dozens of other small changes to improve gameplay.

More about Research Happiness and Government changes.
    Governments:
    Difference between governments has been emphasized. In conjunction with rebalancing buildings, this will force a player to think more carefully about strategic trade-offs. Religious buildings, and happiness generating buildings, may now prove critical, especially when conquering new provinces, or when an absolute monarchy attempts to modernize.

Absolute Monarchies:
    An absolute monarchy is a state ruled by an oligarchy of individuals committed to the status quo, and fearing change. Change will only reduce their power and wealth. An absolute monarchy resists change and the destabilizing ideals of the enlightenment, and while considered backwards by the proponents of change, sometimes the old ways are best. Austria was an absolute monarchy.

An absolute monarchy will find it very difficult to significantly industrialize, due to the penalties it receives on lower class happiness. An absolute monarchy will need to rely on taxing the upper class, rather than its impoverished and unhappy lower class; this will have the general effect of stifling economic growth. An absolute monarchy will also need to carefully direct research -- too much focus in 'enlightenment' technologies, too many schools, or too much investment in modernization will cause the lower classes to take up arms. An absolute monarchy receives a penalty to its overall research speed, due to the lack of free-flowing ideas. However, an absolute monarchy receives a bonus to the recruitment cost of its units.

Constitutional Monarchies:
    A constitutional monarchy is a state that must be ruled by a leader who can delicately balance the desires of the lower classes and the peers that represent the interest of the elites. A constitutional monarchy allows progress -- but not too much, nor too fast. Britain was a constitutional monarchy.

A constitutional monarchy is a balance between a republic and an absolute monarchy -- but it makes no one truly happy. The peers do not have the power they want, while the commoners do not have the freedom. A constitutional monarchy receives a small bonus to research, and another small bonus to the cost of recruitment. Constitutional monarchies will be able to achieve a reasonable amount of industrialization, or enlightenment technology, but must still monitor and control these areas. A constitutional monarchy walks a fine line between two extremes, but must careful balance and monitor the rate of progress.

Republics:
    A republic is a state ruled by the tyranny of the many. Innovation and progress run deep in its marrow. Without rapid innovation and industrialization, however, the rights of man will wither and die on the vine. France after 1789 was a republic.

A republic is the most innovative type of state government, and it receives a bonus to research. As a republic can rely on a higher level of industrialization, and a happier lower-class, it need not overly tax its elite -- allowing for greater economic growth. A republic, with its free-thinking populace and quaint "one man, one vote" ideas, must put more effort into recruiting and training its soldiers and sailors, and therefore receives a penalty to the recruitment cost of its units. A republic that is not able to industrialize quickly enough will find itself unable to support its foreign wars.

Research:
    The rate of research has generally been adjusted downwards, by reducing the spawn rate of gentlemen, reducing the research points generated by different school building types, and adjusting the government type research bonuses so they are normalized at -10% (i.e. technologies require +10% more research ponts).

Additionally, the 2nd and higher level of research traits acquired by gentlement will generate a negative effect in an opposing research type. Higher levels of specialization in Industry will reduce ability to research Enlightenment. Higher levels of specialization in Enlightenment will reduce the ability to research Military. Higher levels of specialization in Military will reduce the ability to research Industry. You will now to take this factor into account when assigning research to different school, and to different gentleman. If a school must research a particular technology area, you may want to move your specialists elsewhere in the meantime. Likewise, it will be beneficial to have schools specialize in research areas.

The destabilizing tendency of schools has been significantly increased over vanilla. Absolute monarchies, and to a lesser extent constitutional monarchies, will have particular difficulty with provinces that have these institutions.

Finally the cost of schools has been increased, discouraging the early game tendency for the player to just build a lot of schools, and max-out research early on. This will reduce how often the CAI build schools, but will have the same effect on the player.

All of these together will serve to significantly slow the cost of research. I prefer a mixture of subtle adjustments, especially those which add depth to the game play, over a simpler solution such as simply doubling the cost of researching a given technology.

a note from me

Unrest is now Brutal ! also you will see quiet a difference between the different Government types in regards to research, military costs and unrest.

NOTE: This mod includes Mechs Blood and Smoke mod Lite, Sinuets Formations 1.2, Plus a Musket & Cannon sound mod.

If you have any of these 3 common mods already installed make sure you turn them off/ remove script etc.

Remember this contains no I.S. files so just keep your I.S version installed as usual.

This Mod should be save game compatible (not 100% sure) but for full benefit a new campaign is recomended.

Download here
    mod_trom_wFX_4IS.pack:

UserScript includes TromwithFX and IS

I have included a list of the file structure that is used incase any1 is curious etc.
    customsprites\general_radar_pip.dds
    customsprites\general_radar_pip.tga
    customsprites\land_radar_pip_art.dds
    customsprites\land_radar_pip_art.tga
    customsprites\land_radar_pip_cav.dds
    customsprites\land_radar_pip_cav.tga
    customsprites\land_radar_pip_inf.dds
    customsprites\land_radar_pip_inf.tga
    customsprites\radar_camera.dds
    customsprites\radar_camera.tga
    db\ancillary_to_effects_tables/trom_ancillary_to_effects
    db\battle_personalities_tables\officer_spontoon_personalties
    db\campaign_variables_tables/trom_campaign_variables
    db\character_trait_levels_tables/trom_character_trait_levels
    db\government_types_to_effects_tables/trom_government_types_to_effects
    db\region_unit_resources_tables\aor_region_unit_resources
    db\technologies_tables/trom_technologies
    db\trait_attribute_effects_tables/trom_trait_attribute_effects
    db\trait_level_effects_tables/trom_trait_level_effects
    db\unit_experience_thresholds_tables\unit_experience_thresholds
    db\unit_stats_land_experience_bonuses_tables\unit_stats_land_experience_bonuses
    effects\landbattle.xml
    effects\textures\blood.tga
    effects\textures\blood2.tga
    effects\textures\emp_humanhit_diffuse.dds
    effects\textures\emp_humanhit_diffuse.tga
    effects\textures\Hand.tga
    fx\projectiletrail.fx
    groupformations.bin
    rigidmodels\3dindicators\textures\fire_arc_diffuse.dds
    rigidmodels\campaignbuildings\campaignagenticons\textures\agent_id_new_spain_diffuse.dds
    rigidmodels\campaignbuildings\campaignagenticons\textures\agent_id_portugal_diffuse.dds
    rigidmodels\campaignbuildings\campaignagenticons\textures\agent_id_prussia_diffuse.dds
    rigidmodels\campaignbuildings\campaignagenticons\textures\agent_id_prussia_republic_diffuse.dds
    rigidmodels\campaignbuildings\campaignagenticons\textures\agent_id_spain_diffuse.dds
    rigidmodels\campaignbuildings\campaignagenticons\textures\agent_id_us_monarchy_diffuse.dds
    rigidmodels\flags\textures\flags1.dds
    rigidmodels\flags\textures\flags2.dds
    rigidmodels\flags\textures\flags3.dds
    rigidmodels\flags\textures\naval_id0.dds
    rigidmodels\naval\textures\ensign_britain_diffuse.dds
    rigidmodels\naval\textures\ensign_france_diffuse.dds
    rigidmodels\naval\textures\ensign_new_spain_diffuse.dds
    rigidmodels\naval\textures\ensign_portugal_diffuse.dds
    rigidmodels\naval\textures\ensign_prussia_diffuse.dds
    rigidmodels\naval\textures\ensign_prussia_republic_diffuse.dds
    rigidmodels\naval\textures\ensign_russia_diffuse.dds
    rigidmodels\naval\textures\ensign_spain_diffuse.dds
    rigidmodels\naval\textures\ensign_thirteen_colonies_diffuse.dds
    rigidmodels\naval\textures\ensign_us_monarchy_diffuse.dds
    sfx\weapons\cannonfire\emp_lib_weapon_cannonfirelrg_01_v1.00_gme.wav
    sfx\weapons\cannonfire\emp_lib_weapon_cannonfirelrg_02_v1.00_gme.wav
    sfx\weapons\cannonfire\emp_lib_weapon_cannonfirelrg_03_v1.00_gme.wav
    sfx\weapons\cannonfire\emp_lib_weapon_cannonfirelrg_04_v1.00_gme.wav
    sfx\weapons\cannonfire\emp_lib_weapon_cannonfirelrg_05_v1.00_gme.wav
    sfx\weapons\cannonfire\emp_lib_weapon_cannonfiremed_02_v1.00_gme.wav
    sfx\weapons\cannonfire\emp_lib_weapon_cannonfiremed_03_v1.00_gme.wav
    sfx\weapons\cannonfire\emp_lib_weapon_cannonfiremed_04_v1.00_gme.wav
    sfx\weapons\cannonfire\emp_lib_weapon_cannonfiremed_05_v1.00_gme.wav
    sfx\weapons\cannonfire\emp_lib_weapon_cannonfiremed_07_v1.00_gme.wav
    sfx\weapons\muskets\emp_hyb_weapon_musketfire_01_v1.00_gme.wav
    sfx\weapons\muskets\emp_hyb_weapon_musketfire_02_v1.00_gme.wav
    sfx\weapons\muskets\emp_hyb_weapon_musketfire_03_v1.00_gme.wav
    sfx\weapons\muskets\emp_hyb_weapon_musketfire_04_v1.00_gme.wav
    sfx\weapons\muskets\emp_hyb_weapon_musketfire_05_v1.00_gme.wav
    sfx\weapons\muskets\emp_hyb_weapon_musketfire_06_v1.00_gme.wav
    sfx\weapons\muskets\emp_hyb_weapon_musketfire_07_v1.00_gme.wav
    sfx\weapons\muskets\emp_hyb_weapon_musketfire_08_v1.00_gme.wav
    sfx\weapons\muskets\emp_hyb_weapon_musketfire_09_v1.00_gme.wav
    sfx\weapons\muskets\emp_hyb_weapon_musketfire_10_v1.00_gme.wav
    sfx\weapons\muskets\emp_hyb_weapon_musketfire_11_v1.00_gme.wav
    sfx\weapons\muskets\emp_hyb_weapon_musketfire_12_v1.00_gme.wav
    sfx\weapons\muskets\emp_hyb_weapon_musketfire_13_v1.00_gme.wav
    sfx\weapons\muskets\emp_hyb_weapon_musketfire_14_v1.00_gme.wav
    sfx\weapons\muskets\emp_hyb_weapon_musketfire_15_v1.00_gme.wav
    sfx\weapons\muskets\emp_lib_weapon_lightmusketfire_01_v1.00_gme.wav
    sfx\weapons\muskets\emp_lib_weapon_lightmusketfire_02_v1.00_gme.wav
    sfx\weapons\muskets\emp_lib_weapon_lightmusketfire_03_v1.00_gme.wav
    sfx\weapons\muskets\emp_lib_weapon_lightmusketfire_04_v1.00_gme.wav
    sfx\weapons\muskets\emp_lib_weapon_lightmusketfire_05_v1.00_gme.wav
    sfx\weapons\muskets\emp_lib_weapon_lightmusketfire_06_v1.00_gme.wav
    sfx\weapons\muskets\emp_lib_weapon_lightmusketfire_07_v1.00_gme.wav
    sfx\weapons\muskets\emp_lib_weapon_lightmusketfire_08_v1.00_gme.wav
    sfx\weapons\muskets\emp_lib_weapon_lightmusketfire_09_v1.00_gme.wav
    sfx\weapons\muskets\emp_lib_weapon_lightmusketfire_10_v1.00_gme.wav
    ui\battle ui\skins\fill 2 leather 256 tile.tga
    ui\battle ui\skins\fill_3_leather.tga
    ui\battle ui\skins\hud_group_panel_marble1.tga
    ui\battle ui\skins\hud_review_mat_marble1.tga
    ui\Campaign UI\skins\fill 2 leather 256 tile.tga
    ui\Campaign UI\skins\fill_3_leather.tga
    ui\Campaign UI\skins\frame_v2.tga
    ui\Campaign UI\skins\frame_x2.tga
    ui\Campaign UI\skins\frame_x2_roll.tga
    ui\Campaign UI\skins\hud_veneer_mahogany.tga
    ui\Campaign UI\skins\queue_card.tga
    ui\Campaign UI\skins\wood1_fill.tga
    ui\flags\denmark\large.tga
    ui\flags\france\large.tga
    ui\flags\new_spain\flag_132.tga
    ui\flags\new_spain\flag_animation0000.tga
    ui\flags\new_spain\flag_animation0001.tga
    ui\flags\new_spain\flag_animation0002.tga
    ui\flags\new_spain\flag_animation0003.tga
    ui\flags\new_spain\flag_animation0004.tga
    ui\flags\new_spain\flag_animation0005.tga
    ui\flags\new_spain\flag_animation0006.tga
    ui\flags\new_spain\flag_animation0007.tga
    ui\flags\new_spain\flag_animation0008.tga
    ui\flags\new_spain\flag_animation0009.tga
    ui\flags\new_spain\flag_animation0010.tga
    ui\flags\new_spain\flag_animation0011.tga
    ui\flags\new_spain\hud_left.tga
    ui\flags\new_spain\hud_right.tga
    ui\flags\new_spain\large.tga
    ui\flags\new_spain\mini_flag.tga
    ui\flags\new_spain\portrait_flags.tga
    ui\flags\new_spain\small.tga
    ui\flags\portugal\flag_132.tga
    ui\flags\portugal\large.tga
    ui\flags\portugal\mini_flag.tga
    ui\flags\prussia\flag_132.tga
    ui\flags\prussia\flag_animation0000.tga
    ui\flags\prussia\flag_animation0001.tga
    ui\flags\prussia\flag_animation0002.tga
    ui\flags\prussia\flag_animation0003.tga
    ui\flags\prussia\flag_animation0004.tga
    ui\flags\prussia\flag_animation0005.tga
    ui\flags\prussia\flag_animation0006.tga
    ui\flags\prussia\flag_animation0007.tga
    ui\flags\prussia\flag_animation0008.tga
    ui\flags\prussia\flag_animation0009.tga
    ui\flags\prussia\flag_animation0010.tga
    ui\flags\prussia\flag_animation0011.tga
    ui\flags\prussia\hud_left.tga
    ui\flags\prussia\hud_right.tga
    ui\flags\prussia\large.tga
    ui\flags\prussia\mini_flag.tga
    ui\flags\prussia\portrait_flags.tga
    ui\flags\prussia\small.tga
    ui\flags\prussia_republic\flag_132.tga
    ui\flags\prussia_republic\flag_animation0000.tga
    ui\flags\prussia_republic\flag_animation0001.tga
    ui\flags\prussia_republic\flag_animation0002.tga
    ui\flags\prussia_republic\flag_animation0003.tga
    ui\flags\prussia_republic\flag_animation0004.tga
    ui\flags\prussia_republic\flag_animation0005.tga
    ui\flags\prussia_republic\flag_animation0006.tga
    ui\flags\prussia_republic\flag_animation0007.tga
    ui\flags\prussia_republic\flag_animation0008.tga
    ui\flags\prussia_republic\flag_animation0009.tga
    ui\flags\prussia_republic\flag_animation0010.tga
    ui\flags\prussia_republic\flag_animation0011.tga
    ui\flags\prussia_republic\hud_left.tga
    ui\flags\prussia_republic\hud_right.tga
    ui\flags\prussia_republic\large.tga
    ui\flags\prussia_republic\mini_flag.tga
    ui\flags\prussia_republic\portrait_flags.tga
    ui\flags\prussia_republic\small.tga
    ui\flags\russia\large.tga
    ui\flags\spain\flag_132.tga
    ui\flags\spain\flag_animation0000.tga
    ui\flags\spain\flag_animation0001.tga
    ui\flags\spain\flag_animation0002.tga
    ui\flags\spain\flag_animation0003.tga
    ui\flags\spain\flag_animation0004.tga
    ui\flags\spain\flag_animation0005.tga
    ui\flags\spain\flag_animation0006.tga
    ui\flags\spain\flag_animation0007.tga
    ui\flags\spain\flag_animation0008.tga
    ui\flags\spain\flag_animation0009.tga
    ui\flags\spain\flag_animation0010.tga
    ui\flags\spain\flag_animation0011.tga
    ui\flags\spain\hud_left.tga
    ui\flags\spain\hud_right.tga
    ui\flags\spain\large.tga
    ui\flags\spain\mini_flag.tga
    ui\flags\spain\portrait_flags.tga
    ui\flags\spain\small.tga
    ui\flags\sweden\large.tga
    ui\flags\us_monarchy\flag_132.tga
    ui\flags\us_monarchy\large.tga
    ui\flags\us_monarchy\mini_flag.tga
    ui\frontend ui\loadingscreen\legal.dds
    ui\units\icons\euroline_aor1.tga
    ui\units\icons\euroline_aor1_mask.tga
    ui\units\icons\euroline_aor2.tga
    ui\units\icons\euroline_aor2_mask.tga
    ui\units\icons\euroline_aor3.tga
    ui\units\icons\euroline_aor3_mask.tga

More detail about TROM the mod and its makers can be found here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1186

You didn't include warscape_equipment_items, warscape_equipment_themes, or the stuff from anim.pack. One of the files you list (incidentally, the one I created ) is useless without those.
    Last edited by erasmus777; May 11, 2009 at 09:18 PM.

Does this affect the severity of rebellions, or just the frequency?

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast