Thread: Bugged unit models/textures

Default Bugged unit models/textures

Quite a few of the units (from various factions) have bugs in the models, Uruk-Hai, Nazgul and Dwarves all have holes in them (especially Uruk-Hai) and so do a few other units. Dunedain rangers have huge brown things that appear hanging down from their hands... snaga throw their javelins shaft first (are they mentally retarded?) and Dunlendings don't throw one at all.. contrary to their unit description. So... is there any chance of just a quick fix for some of these? A patch that "patches" the units if you will.. haha what a great pun. The "holey" Uruk-Hai and Dwarves annoy me the most... anyway sorry if these have all been brought up before.

MasterBigAb's Avatar Valar Morghulis
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Bugged unit models/textures

Quote Originally Posted by JonSnow View Post
    Quite a few of the units (from various factions) have bugs in the models, Uruk-Hai, Nazgul and Dwarves all have holes in them (especially Uruk-Hai) and so do a few other units. Dunedain rangers have huge brown things that appear hanging down from their hands... snaga throw their javelins shaft first (are they mentally retarded?) and Dunlendings don't throw one at all.. contrary to their unit description. So... is there any chance of just a quick fix for some of these? A patch that "patches" the units if you will.. haha what a great pun. The "holey" Uruk-Hai and Dwarves annoy me the most... anyway sorry if these have all been brought up before.
    Actually there will be a patch the very next days (may be even today) that will fix lots of bugs ( but i donot know if it also fixes yours - but i think at least most of them)