Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: [Add-On] APE: TI with AUM

Default Re: [Add-On] APE: TI with AUM

to add to my last post, also there are basically all blank unit description in any units (merc) you can hire from an inn. (just graphics)

Quote Originally Posted by nakago View Post
    Swiss i have the exact same problem with Tobi 808,

i don't have ANY other mod installed aside from APE and AUM.
    first game as prussia, the Lanwhre milia have no description or name. you can still recruit them (0 / 8) but no description. when you look up the barraks building tree there are amost 40% unit with no name or description.

i have attached screen shot of my data folder and script.txt.

please help.

Swiss i have the exact same problem with Tobi 808,
    i don't have ANY other mod installed aside from APE and AUM.
    first game as prussia, the Lanwhre milia have no description or name. you can still recruit them (0 / 8) but no description. when you look up the barraks building tree there are amost 40% unit with no name or description.
    i have attached screen shot of my data folder and script.txt.
    please help.
    to add to my last post, also there are basically all blank unit description in any units (merc) you can hire from an inn. (just graphics)
    Hello nakago, you have to disable/remove the "AProperEmpireTerraIncognita-Localisation.pack" in your ETW data directory.

Why do you load this old file
    from the 15th of July in your script-folder?
    mod ProperEmpireTerraIncognitaAI.pack;

Not every faction has access to all units in all regions at the start. You have to capture the needed region, reach a certain building level and/or research a technology to recruit an unit.

[QUOTE=Swiss Halberdier;5890841]Hello nakago, you have to disable/remove the "AProperEmpireTerraIncognita-Localisation.pack" in your ETW data directory.

i found another way that made the unit descriptions showed up, I also copied the patch_en_loc.pack then the descriptions showed up. i will try to do the removal of Aproperempireterra.... localisation .pack as well.

Why do you load this old file
    from the 15th of July in your script-folder?
    mod ProperEmpireTerraIncognitaAI.pack;

this is the AI mod to APE:TI, makes it slightly better.
    see the link.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=272788

Hello to all APE:TI + AUM fans,

I've got good news about my AUM 2.6 progress. It will be released in the next few days.

It will feature 10 new AUM units and a lot of "graphical enhancements" from several talented texture contributors.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

- changed the texture of the "Grenadier Guards" to another vanilla texture
    - optimized the texture of the "Swiss Grenadiers" (unit icon will be edited later)
    - included a new unit icon for the "Don Cossacks Cavalry" made by HELLFELL
    - included a new unit icon for the "Swiss Guards" made by KLA

- included two new "Officer" textures for several custom units made by SIR DIGBY CAESAR
    - included a new texture for the "French Voltigeurs" made by SIR DIGBY CAESAR
    - included a new texture for the "Royal Swedish Dragoons" made by SIR DIGBY CAESAR
    - included a new texture for the "French Grenadiers du Roi" made by REMO
    - included a new texture for the "Polish Hussar Guards" made by REMO
    - included a new texture for the "Royal Indian Cavalry Guards" made by REMO
    - included a new texture for the "Desert Camel Mercenaries" made by REMO

- included a new texture for the "United States Naval Marines" made by KUNGFUSERGE
    - included a new texture for the "French Naval Marines" made by DANOVA
    - included a new texture for the "Spanish Naval Marines" made by DANOVA

20. September 2009 - ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD (AUM) 2.6 has been released
    Today I released my "ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD (AUM) 2.6" and it is fully compatible with the following versions:
    - official patch 1.3.1 + 14 free units + 14 "Elite Units of the West" DLC
    - DarthMod 2.9 / A Proper Empire:Terra Incognita 1.0.6 / Imperial Splendor 2.0.4

- all unit stats are balanced to the corresponding mod > DarthMod / A Proper Empire:Terra Incognita / Imperial Splendor or vanilla = standard ETW balanced stats (standalone)

- changes of the language files:

patch_aum_en_loc.pack = English
    patch_aum_en_loc_api_ti.pack = English > A Proper Empire:Terra Incognita
    patch_aum_en_loc_is.pack = English > Imperial Splendour
    English UPC = English language file for several mods / replaces the English "patch_aum_en_loc_all.pack"

patch_aum_ge_loc.pack = German
    German UPC = German language file for several mods

patch_aum_sp_loc_all.pack = Spanish Compatibility Project (will follow soon)

- fixed the CTD that was reported when the "Light Cavalry Sharpshooters" use the "light_infantry_behaviour"
    - fixed the missing text entries of the "French Mousquetaires de la Garde"
    - fixed the "auto-garrison" behaviour of all custom units - credits to applelover for discovering this issue
    - fixed the "hull strength values" in the "A Proper Empire:Terra Incognita-AUM" + "Imperial Splendour-AUM" version
    - increased the "build turns" in the "A Proper Empire:Terra Incognita-AUM" for several units + ships

- restricted the unit recruitment of the faction "Crimean Khanate"
    - decreased the experience that several units get from higher building levels
    - removed the "backpack equipment" of all custom units - credits to erasmus777

- optimized the custom battle/campaign costs, upkeep, limit and campaign movement rate of the three custom AUM trade ships: "Indiaman (improved)" + "Netherlands Indiaman Amsterdam Class" + "Merchantman (armed)"

- optimized the "unit abilities" + "file and rank spacings" + "campaign movement rates" + "armour values" for all custom units in all four versions
    - changed the "training/formation" of several custom "Light Infantry" units to "mob" according to patch 1.3.1

- changed the "Officer" of the "Swiss Pikemen" to an armoured officer and they have now the ability "garrison_police_bonus"
    - the "Swiss Guards" + "Spanish Tercio Pikemen" have now the ability "garrison_police_bonus"
    - the "Spanish Tercio Pikemen" + "Landwehr Militia" are recruitable at all military buildings
    - the "Janissaries Sekban (melee)" are only recruitable in the region "Anatolia"
    - the "Desert Camel Mercenaries" are only recruitable in the region "camels" which covers several regions around the world

- the "Guerilla Mercenaries" are only available to these factions: Britain, France, Netherlands, Austria, Prussia, Russia, Poland, Spain, Portugal, Sweden, United States Denmark, Venice
    - the "War Galleon" is only available for these factions: Britain, France, Spain, United Provinces, Russia, Prussia, Austria, Poland, Sweden, Venice, Portugal, Denmark, Knights St.John
    - the "War Fluyt" is only available for the United Provinces

- changed the required technology of the "Royal Cuirassier Guards" to "military_army_diamond_formation"
    - changed the required technology of the "Garrison Guards" to "military_army_square_formation"
    - changed the required technology of the "French Douaniers Infantry" + "Hungarian Line Infantry" + "Royal Constantinople Infantry Guards" to "military_army_socket_bayonet"
    - changed the required technology of the "Royal Cairo Infantry Guards" + "Royal Indian Infantry Guards" + "African Infantry Guards" to "military_army_plug_bayonet"

- changed the texture of the "Grenadier Guards" to another vanilla texture
    - optimized the texture of the "Swiss Grenadiers" (unit icon will be edited later)
    - included a new unit icon for the "Don Cossacks Cavalry" made by HELLFELL
    - included a new unit icon for the "Swiss Guards" made by JOEDRECK

- included two new "Officer" textures for several custom units made by SIR DIGBY CAESAR
    - included a new texture for the "French Voltigeurs" made by SIR DIGBY CAESAR
    - included a new texture for the "Royal Swedish Dragoons" made by SIR DIGBY CAESAR
    - included a new texture for the "French Grenadiers du Roi" made by REMO
    - included a new texture for the "Polish Hussar Guards" made by REMO
    - included a new texture for the "Royal Indian Cavalry Guards" made by REMO
    - included a new texture for the "Desert Camel Mercenaries" made by REMO

- included a new texture for the "United States Naval Marines" made by KUNGFUSERGE
    - included a new texture for the "French Naval Marines" made by DANOVA
    - included a new texture for the "Spanish Naval Marines" made by DANOVA

- removed 18 of the 51 "unlocked vanilla units" because of the "Unit limit in the UI recruitment queue" problem
    UNIT LIMIT IN THE UI RECRUITMENT QUEUE
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=255974
    http://shoguntotalwar.yuku.com/topic...ENT-QUEUE.html

These units have now the standard faction relations again:
    euro_carabiniers
    euro_dragoons
    euro_heavy_cavalry
    euro_late_riflemen
    euro_expat_infantry_irish_brigade
    euro_highlanders_scots
    euro_light_infantry_miquelets
    euro_light_infantry_barbets
    americas_long_rifle_men
    east_lancers
    east_guard_cavalry_ahadis
    east_irregular_cavalry_pindari
    east_light_cavalry_qizilbashi
    18_lber_land_cannon_guard_galloper
    24_lber_land_cannon_guard
    12_lber_howitzer_colonial
    american_heavy_frigate
    razee

- the "Galleon" is only available for these factions: Britain, France, Spain, United Provinces, Russia, Prussia, Austria, Poland, Sweden, Venice, Portugal, Denmark, Knights St.John, Genoa, Tuscany, Naples-Sicily
    - the "Galleon Race-Built" is only available for these factions: Britain, France, Spain, United Provinces, Portugal
    - the "Fluyt" is only available for these factions: Britain, France, United Provinces, Sweden, Denmark

There is a „How to re-activate the unlocked vanilla units again“ in the FAQ on my second post.

The complete „unit-to-faction“ + „unit-to-faction-group“ tables from AUM 2.4 are downloadable on my FAQ too: AUM_all_units_activated_tables.7z

- removed the "Marines (early)" from France, Spain and the United States, because they have now own land + naval "Marines" units. The "Marines (late)" are still recruitable for them.

>>> ORNAMENTUM 1.1 + 1.2
    - included the awesome unit packs "ORNAMENTUM 1.1 + 1.2" into AUM and balanced them to the three supported major mods and vanilla.

These fantastic mods were made by Danova, Ahiga, Johan217.

Here is the original release thread > http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=277297

Here is DANOVA's official download site > http://www.chrome.hu/danova/mod/download/

There are screenshots of all 20 integrated ORNAMENTUM units in my album on my profile site.

All ORNAMENTUM units are balanced to the four versions of AUM
    > unit size, limit, stats, costs, upkeep, spacings, abilities, firing-drills, morale, technologies and removed grenades.

The French and Spanish land unit Marines from ORNAMENTUM are only recruitable at the „naval admin buildings“ like AUM's other „Marines“.

I've given a technology requirement to several ORNAMENTUM units. Please read the ORNAMENTUM section on my FAQ to see which new requirements the units have.

I will translate the German long descriptions of all ORNAMENTUM units and an updated "UPC German" language file will be released soon.

>>> NEW UNITS IN AUM 2.6

> "French „Cent Suisses“ Riflemen – Französische „Cent Suisses“ Schützen“ new texture by KLA and icon by JOEDRECK
    custom battle = late / only available for the French in France / only recruitable at the latest military building and the special building "prest_france_arc_de_triomphe" / required technology "military_army_machined_rifling" / non-reinforcable in a Republic

> "Russian Ural Cossacks – Russische Ural Kosaken" new texture and icon by HELLFELL

custom battle = early/late / only available for Russia in their „russian_home_regions“ / recruitable at all military buildings / no technology required

> "US Volunteer Infantry Regiment – US Freiwilligen Infanterieregiment" new texture by SIR DIGBY CAESAR
    custom battle = early/late / only available for the United States in America / recruitable at all buildings / no required technology

> "US Continental Marines – US Kontinental Marineinfanterie" new texture by KUNGFUSERGE
    custom battle = late / only available for the United States globally / only recruitable at the naval admin buildings / no required technology

> "Buccaneers – Bukaniere" new texture by KUNGFUSERGE
    custom battle = early/late / available for all faction groups in the region „west_indies“ / recruitable at all buildings / no required technology

> "Sekban Riflemen – Sekban Schützen" uses a „hidden“ vanilla texture
    custom battle = late / only available for the Ottomans in the region „Anatolia“ / recruitable at the four latest military buildings / required technology „military_army_european_doctrine“

> "West India Company Infantry – West-Indische Gesellschafts-Kompanie Infanterie" new texture by SIR DIGBY CAESAR

custom battle = late / available for Britain, France, Spain and the United Provinces in the region „west_indies“ / recruitable at all buildings / required technology "enlightenment_joint_stock_companies"

> "Russian Streltsy Musketeers – Russische Strelizen Musketiere" new texture by SIR DIGBY CAESAR
    custom battle = early/late / only available for Russia in their „russian_home_regions“ / recruitable at all military buildings / no required technology

> "Bohemian Grenzers – Böhmische Grenzer" new texture by SIR DIGBY CAESAR
    custom battle = late / only available for Austria, Prussia, Russia and Poland in the region „Grenzers" / recruitable at the four „pleasure“ buildings / required technology "military_army_machined_rifling"

> "Hessian Jaegers – Hessische Jäger“ new texture by REMO
    custom battle = late / available for Britain, France, Prussia, Austria, United Provinces in Europe / only recruitable at the four „pleasure“ buildings / required technology "military_army_light_infantry_doctrine"

UNIT LIMIT IN THE UI RECRUITMENT QUEUE
    As you probably know there is a "Unit Limit UI" problem. I've started these two threads about this issue.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=255974

http://shoguntotalwar.yuku.com/topic...ENT-QUEUE.html

There is absolutely no comment at all from CA until now.

If CA doesn't fix this problem, then all "Unit Pack mods" have really a problem to be played together and some units are missing in the recruitment queue.

If you have an account on the official "CA YUKU" forum, then please post your opinion and thoughts about this problem on their site.

Problems, bugs, comments and balancing issues
    If you have any problems with AUM, then please read the detailed FAQ on the second post of the AUM main-thread.

If you have any comments or problems you can give me feedback here in this thread.

Please write which AUM "mod-version" and "language" file do you use.

If you see any major balancing problem please report your used version and give me some feedback.

Thanks

>>> Thanks to my team member TAKEDA SHINGEN for his great work as my beta-tester, researcher and screenshooter. He made all new screenshots on this site.

>>> Thanks to my texture contributors and huge +rep to these fine men!

These very talented texture contributors have made textures for AUM:
    SPANKY, BLADERUNNER, HELLFELL, REMO, KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL, SIR DIGBY CAESAR, DANOVA, KUNGFUSERGE, POLLUX578, HRIMFAR, JOEDRECK

>>>Thanks to DANOVA for the permission to integrate his awesome ORNAMENTUM units. He made the fantastic unit pack mods ORNAMENTUM 1.1 + 1.2 with Ahiga + Johan217.

>>> Thanks to all my AUM fans who have downloaded my mod!

AUM 2.5 was the most successfull release since I've started with AUM. Here are some download stats from all my download sites together. (TWC, Mediafire, Filefront, moddb)

aum_mod.pack

aum_mod_dm.pack

aum_mod_ape_ti.pack

aum_mod_is.pack

Total downloads: 6707

If you like AUM you could give to me (Swiss Halberdier), Takeda Shingen and my texture contributors some +rep.

As always I've updated the first post with all new information about the recruitment of the units and changed the credits. The huge FAQ on the second post is updated too.

Cheers and happy playing AUM 2.6!
    Swiss Halberdier

good news about the official patch 1.4!

I've tested AUM 2.6 with the new patch and it works. But it needs the integration of new DB columns and
    re-balancing the stats + costs + upkeep.

I've updated these language files to the new patch 1.4:

The updated German UPC 1.2 file contains the descriptions and unit names of these mods:
    > compatible with the new official CA patch 1.4

- AUM 2.6
    - Ornamentum 1.1 + 1.2 unit names and short descriptions
    - Origin's Unit Pack 1.0

next translation work:
    Ornamentum 1.1 + 1.2 long descriptions
    A Proper Empire:Terra Incognita
    Sharpe 1.72

The new AUM 2.6 "Spanish language" file has been updated by the "Spanish Translation Team" to patch 1.4.

• patch_aum_sp_loc_all.7z

These language files will be updated as soon as possible:

• patch_aum_en_loc_ape_ti.7z

• patch_aum_en_loc_is.7z

• UPC English 4.6.7z

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

These language files are now fully updated to the new patch 1.4:

• patch_aum_en_loc.7z

• patch_aum_en_loc_ape_ti.7z

• patch_aum_ge_loc.7z

• patch_aum_sp_loc_all.7z

• UPC 1.2 German

These language files will be updated as soon as possible:

• patch_aum_en_loc_is.7z

• UPC English 4.6 - patch 1.4 beta.7z

http://mediafire.com/AUM

http://www.filefront.com/user/SwissHalberdier

Unit Pack Compatibility Project (UPC) English + German English v4.6beta3 27.9.09 / German v1.2 updated 23.9.09 > both updated to patch 1.4

The updated English UPC 4.6beta3 file contains the descriptions and unit names of these mods: (bold = new or updated)
    - AUM 2.6
    - Sharpe 1.71
    - The Great Spirit - Native American Addition Mod UPDATE VERSION 1.2 or Sons of the Dannebrog v0.5 (these mods cannot be used together at present)
    - Ancien Regime unit pack - version 1.1
    - M653 unit texture mod v4.1/5.2
    - Continental, British, Hessian, Spanish, French and Indian Armies mods (up to 25/9)
    - Ultimate artillery mod
    - Danova's "Ornamentum 1.2"
    - KLA's "European Wars" 0.4
    - Wolfgang von Zweibrücken's "Marines Mod 1.1b"
    - EmperorBatman999's "My Units Mod 1.2"
    - Lords Map Pack -latest version up to 18/7
    - Svenska "Sweden" Pack V.1.5
    - General Cornwallis's New Austrian Unit Pack
    - General Cornwallis's Rise of the Black Eagle Unit Pack
    - drum regiment mod
    - Hornblower mod
    - adds officer puppy's 'Kings Staff'
    - Imperial Splendour 2.04
    - Prussian Elite units 1.2
    - The rights of man
    - german states (not sure I have all the entries yet)
    - Warcry of the Republic
    - Ottoman realism mod
    - Aeiou
    - Das Österreichische Heer 1.2 (fixed)
    - A Proper Empire:Terra Incognita 1.0.6
    - ORIGIN's Unit Pack 1.0
    - Scotland Mod 1.0
    - Gazza's Unit Pack 2.1
    - Göteborgares Enheter 1.1
    - POM's German States - Hannover

New in UPC 4.6beta3 = bold above
    - AUM 2.6
    - A Proper Empire:Terra Incognita 1.0.6
    - ToonTW's Continental, British, Hessian, Spanish, French and Indian Armies mods (up to 25/9)
    - General Cornwallis's Rise of the Black Eagle Unit Pack
    - Das Österreichische Heer 1.2 (fixed)
    - ORIGIN's Unit Pack 1.0
    - Scotland Mod 1.0
    - Gazza's Unit Pack 2.1
    - POM's German States - Hannover

The updated German UPC 1.2 file contains the descriptions and unit names of these mods:
    > compatible with the new official CA patch 1.4

- AUM 2.6
    - Origin's Unit Pack 1.0

next translation work:
    A Proper Empire:Terra Incognita 1.0.6
    Sharpe 1.72

l33tl4m3r's Avatar A Frakkin' Toaster

Fantastic work Swiss!
    [House of Caesars|Under the Patronage of Carl von Döbeln]

kentuckybandit's Avatar Ordinarius

not a huge issue, but is there a way to eliminate the doubling of ships in the recruitment cue while using AUM and APTI, except for the new ships like war galleons, you get 2 of each (one that is like 5 gold more and has minor stat change). was this intended? also, i have never seen the War Fluyt in campaign, only custom battle. Great mods anyway

Quote Originally Posted by l33tl4m3r View Post
    Fantastic work Swiss!
    Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by kentuckybandit View Post
    not a huge issue, but is there a way to eliminate the doubling of ships in the recruitment cue while using AUM and APTI, except for the new ships like war galleons, you get 2 of each (one that is like 5 gold more and has minor stat change). was this intended? also, i have never seen the War Fluyt in campaign, only custom battle. Great mods anyway
    Hello Kentuckybandit, no this is not intended and I'll have a look at this.

War Fluyt

custom battle = early/late / only available for the "United Provinces" globally / buildable at the dockyard, drydock, naval_hospital, steam_drydock

Hunterbear's Avatar Civis

Hello Swiss,

Really enjoy your added units especially now that the Empire 1.4 update is here and seems to be an improvement.

Will AUM 2.6 work for APE:TI 1.07 or is that being updated soon?

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterbear View Post
    Hello Swiss,

Really enjoy your added units especially now that the Empire 1.4 update is here and seems to be an improvement.

Will AUM 2.6 work for APE:TI 1.07 or is that being updated soon?

TIA
    Hello Hunterbear, yes AUM 2.6 works with APE:TI 1.07. But you need to download my language file "patch_aum_en_loc_ape_ti.pack" and replace the APE:TI language file to display the unit names of AUM. I need to update the stats + costs of AUM in the next release.

I would like to test this addon to TI. But I will be waiting for the stats update. To be honest I am just scared with the amount of units, to many choices.

I assume you also update the core line infantry textures right? Btw how does the AI handle all these new units?

Last, putting all this togeheter in one pack must be a lot of work, thanks in advance for your effort.
    Last edited by Matte979; September 28, 2009 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matte979 View Post
    I would like to test this addon to TI. But I will be waiting for the stats update. To be honest I am just scared with the amount of units, to many choices.

I assume you also update the core line infantry textures right? Btw how does the AI handle all these new units?

Last, putting all this togeheter in one pack must be a lot of work, thanks in advance for your effort.
    Hello Matte979, thanks a lot for your interest in AUM. AUM 2.6 fully works with the latest APE:TI 1.0.7, but as you said I need to look into the stats of all land + naval units and integrate all the new features from patch 1.4 which are related to units.

The "patch_aum_graphics.pack" does contain a lot of vanilla re-textures from very talented texture contributors. Screenshots are here shown > AUM Albums.

Yes you're right... it's a lot of work because I'm a "one-man-modder" and I'm doing four versions of AUM.

The AI can recruit all AUM land + naval units if they fulfill the requirements (region, tech, building).

I had to set a unit limit for each AUM unit, because if the AI has enough money, they will spam units. But that's a known "Total War issue" since Rome TW.

Now with the unit cap it's working very good and the AI mixes the armies from different vanilla + AUM units together.

I've updated the "patch_aum_en_loc_ape_ti.pack" to APE:TI 1.0.8.

Do
    wnload link:

patch_aum_en_loc_ape_ti.pack

Unit Pack Compatibility Project (UPC) English + German English v4.7 6.10.09 / German v1.3 6.10.09

Do
    wnload link:

unit_pack_compatibility_project_ v4_7_patch_1_5.7z

This means that you can play now all included "Unit Pack Mods" together. But there is a limit how many units are shown in the recruitment queue. Please read this: "*** UNIT LIMIT IN THE UI RECRUITMENT QUEUE ***"

Here is the link to the "Unit Pack Compatibility Project (UPC)" started by applelover.

The updated English UPC 4.7_patch_1_5 file contains the descriptions and unit names of these mods: (bold = new or updated)
    > compatible with patch 1.5

- AUM 2.7
    - Sharpe 1.71
    - ToonTotalWar's Continental, British, Hessian, Spanish, French and Indian Armies mods (up to 25/9)
    - Danova's "Ornamentum 1.1 + 1.2"
    - The Great Spirit - Native American Addition Mod UPDATE VERSION 1.2 or Sons of the Dannebrog v0.5 (these mods cannot be used together at present)
    - Jarnomiedema's "United Provinces Full Mod 1.1"
    - KTKG Units Mod 1.0 (Sir Digby Caesar + Ahiga)
    - Gazza's Unit Pack 2.4
    - Hornblower Ship Mod 1.4
    - POM's German States
    - Pollux's "Prussian Elite Units 1.2"
    - General Cornwallis "Austrian" Unit Pack
    - General Cornwallis "Rise of the Black Eagle" Unit Pack
    - General Cornwallis "Warcry of the Republic"
    - General Cornwallis "Colonial Troops" Unit Pack
    - Svenska "Sweden" Pack V.1.5
    - ORIGIN's Unit Pack 1.0
    - Scotland Mod 1.0
    - Das Österreichische Heer 1.2
    - Ancien Regime unit pack - version 1.1
    - Wolfgang von Zweibrücken's "Marines Mod 1.1b"
    - Officer Puppy's "Kings Staff" Unit Pack
    - M653 unit texture mod v4.1/5.2
    - EmperorBatman999's "My Units Mod 1.2"
    - Ottoman realism mod
    - Aeiou
    - Ultimate artillery mod
    - Drum regiment mod
    - Lords Map Pack -latest version up to 18/7

New in UPC 4.7_patch_1_5 = bold above
    patch 1.5AUM 2.7 (compatible to the upcoming version of AUM)
    Imperial Splendour 2.1b
    United Provinces Full Mod 1.1
    Hornblower 1.4
    Gazza's Unit Pack 2.4
    KTKG Units Mod 1.0 (Sir Digby Caesar + Ahiga)
    POM Westphalia
    General Cornwallis Colonial Troops Unit Pack

MAJOR MOD COMPATIBILITY:
    - Darthmod (all versions because Darthmod doesn't change any names)
    - A Proper Empire:Terra Incognita 1.0.8
    - Imperial Splendour 2.1b
    - The rights of man 1.50

The German UPC 1.3 file contains the descriptions and unit names of these mods:
    > compatible with patch 1.5

- AUM 2.6
    - Origin's Unit Pack 1.0

next translation work:
    A Proper Empire:Terra Incognita 1.0.8
    Imperial Splendour 2.1b
    Sharpe 1.72