Thread: Sorry but I have a question :x

Default Sorry but I have a question :x

One of the turn-offs from original Alexander Total War, for me personally, was how fast the game would end. I realize and believe me, I completely understand the need for rushing military dominance, considering when Alexander died and such, but is there any script in this modification that (for example, similar to Sanguo Modification) somewhat lengthens the overall game length. I don't know exactly how it worked, but it basically made every turn a month, so you would obviously take 12 turns for a complete year.

P.S I am not advertising for their modification, just trying to know if any script of similarity is implemented in this modification. I think either way, I'll still play it, because I just love the Macedonians and Alexander's reign.

Thank you in advance. (Yes I just registered, so this may have been answered already. Sorry if so.)
    Last edited by RuroKenshln; May 10, 2009 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Forgot a word.

Spartan198's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Sorry but I have a question :x

There is a 12TPY script in MA, but it isn't working correctly right at the moment.

And there will be balancing done to slow the game down to a less frantic pace.
    RIP Calvin, you won't be forgotten.

i think the only reason the 12 tpy script doest reload on saves is because i noticed in the export_descr_advice the trigger you have for it is disabled by a couple ; took them off on mine it seems to work fine for now. and a few others things too but the attachment as all the fixed things in it
    Last edited by tigger_t; May 19, 2009 at 02:08 AM.

Intriguing. I'll test it out, thanks for the heads up.
    RIP Calvin, you won't be forgotten.